Refund Microsoft

Discus and support Refund Microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft I have been made aware from my bank and unfortunately discovered that my son has been making purchases on my Xbox whilst I was at work.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AP Neymar, Oct 2, 2022.

1. AP Neymar
    AP Neymar Guest

Refund Microsoft

Hi Microsoft

I have been made aware from my bank and unfortunately discovered that my son has been making purchases on my Xbox whilst I was at work. They have been made without my authority.

My bank told me to contact yourselves as I requested a refund through your portal and it’s been denied. Since this point, I have managed to delete my bank card off my profile as I cannot continue with this and also set up additional security so my son can no longer make any payments on my account. I have been denied over £200, life is extremely difficult at the moment with bills, inflation etc. I would really appreciate some help on this matter and for you to review these requests as it’s a very overwhelming period in my life to make ends meet. Please re-consider the refund status on my account.

Kind Regards

:)

AP Neymar, Oct 2, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Refund Microsoft

Hi, AP! thank you for your reply.

I apologize if I wasn't specific enough.

You don't need to provide additional information, but if you'd like for Microsoft to review your denied refunds, replying to the refund emails would be the best way to make such a request.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards.
  3. [ A J ] Win User

Refund Microsoft

Hi, AP! thank you for reaching out.
    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear your refund requests were denied.

In this case, I'd suggest replying to your refund decision emails, as that is the best way to receive assistance with your requests, provide additional information, and have your cases reviewed. If you didn't receive a decision email, you can reply to the confirmation emails instead.

For your reference:

"If you need to cancel your refund request, get the status of your request, or provide additional information during the process, reply to the confirmation email or the last email you received regarding your refund request. Our dedicated team is ready to assist you, and replying via email is the fastest way to contact them"

Source - https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

I hope this helps! please let me know if you have any questions.
    Best regards.
  4. [ A J ] Win User

Refund Microsoft

Hi, AP! thank you for your reply.

I'm glad to hear that! you should receive a reply from the support team within 72 hours. I understand how important this is for you, and I wish you the best of luck moving forward.

Have a lovely day/night, and take care.

Best regards.
  5. AP Neymar Win User

Refund Microsoft

Thanks for this, I have emailed a response to my request. The reference on the email is 7008444029

Hopefully, this matter can finally be resolved.

Kind Regards
  6. AP Neymar Win User

Refund Microsoft

Hi AJ

Thanks for this. What sort of additional information do I need to require?

Could you be a bit more specific?

Kind Regards
Thema:

Refund Microsoft

1. Refund Microsoft - Similar Threads - Refund Microsoft

2. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  3. I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...: I refunded 2 items on the 6th January 2024 and have yet to receive my money I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft and check when it will come 7b0b0bd8-0af2-4c75-865b-62c84f1a20a5
  4. I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...: I bought nba2k24 season pass and requested a refund due to it not working yet it got accepted but I haven’t gotten the money back I still got 0.32$ 90460749-b213-4c71-bc0f-0e8e083004f3
  5. I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...: I got this email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated my refund request providing a reference number and everything. I compared the email that I received this morning to a previous...
  6. Microsoft flight simulator save games does not load properly/ I would like a game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator save games does not load properly/ I would like a game refund: Hello, I just finished purchasing an Xbox series X to purposely play the latest version of MS Flight Simulator.. I noticed that when I load a game from a saved flight, the game does not load...
  7. refund approved but stated as "completed" microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but stated as "completed" microsoft: hello i've made refund on a wrong purchase but the refund is approved but stated as "completed" microsoft history , so i never got the money , is this a new glitsh on microsoft or what exactly ?...
  8. Is microsoft flight simulator compatible on Xbox 1S? if it isn't then can I get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is microsoft flight simulator compatible on Xbox 1S? if it isn't then can I get a refund?: I bought microsoft flight simulator but it wont work on my PC (200mb or so of VRAM) and im trying to get it up on my Xbox 1S, im wondering if its supported on the 1S and if it isn't then can I get...
  9. My minecraft refund request was approved and the money returned but then microsoft still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft refund request was approved and the money returned but then microsoft still...: My refund request for minecraft was approved and I have proof on my account. Microsoft refunded the amount but then still stole the money back out of my account right after. I want my refund....
  10. How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...: I recently requested ark ascended and I accidentally sent a request to refund it an never got a confirmation email for I can cancel the refund request b788e17e-6d9d-43fb-8aad-b22bf4b75e8b