Refund Issue

Discus and support Refund Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought an in game currency and it did not go on to my account but when I tried to refund it it said that I had reached my maximum amount of refunds... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alfie W, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Alfie W
    Alfie W Guest

Refund Issue

I bought an in game currency and it did not go on to my account but when I tried to refund it it said that I had reached my maximum amount of refunds for this year. Can someone please explain how to get my money back?

:)

Alfie W, Jun 1, 2023
  2. BongKaos Win User

ISSUES WITH REFUNDS

What refund are you talking about??????

You still have to pay for netflix.... It just wont be behind the Gold Membership Paywall.
  3. WPAK Win User

Refund issues.

4. H3PA80R Win User

Refund issues.

Sorry for your Issue.

Please check the followin
    link
    for Details how the refund process works. Keep in mind that not every purchase is able to be refunded.

If you don´t get any Information until today you should contact the Support Team.

I recommend also that you change your account settings to ask for a password before making purchases.
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Refund issue

Normally, it takes up to 24 hours for the points to show up; however, it is okay.

If the refund request is approved all you need to do is to try to purchase them again, no worries!
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Refund Issue

Hi DinoJammy! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You can request the refund trough the refund form, that message you mentioned appears on the automatic refund request, but won't appear on the form

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

If you just made the purchase you can wait for 24 hours as sometimes can take that time to appear

[​IMG]
Thema:

Refund Issue

1. Refund Issue - Similar Threads - Refund Issue

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  4. Refund issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund issue: I asked for a game refund quite a while ago and received the usual email saying that it would take up to 3 days for the request to be processed. Then an email came saying the request had been...
  5. Having issues with my refunds

in XBoX on Windows
    Having issues with my refunds: I requested a refund almost 10 days ago, they both were approved but I still haven't got any money credited. I have done refunds in the past and usually the item on the order history will say...
  6. refunding tech support and audio issues with remote pad

in XBoX on Consoles
    refunding tech support and audio issues with remote pad: REFUNDING should be a priority via changes back to xbox via the number of faults on cloud gaming tech issues via support last person chatting to in Xbox support live chat had there own tech...
  7. Can someone help me with this issue, if not is there anyway I can get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me with this issue, if not is there anyway I can get a refund?: I recently purchased Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox app for my PC, Since I've bought it I've spent countless hours trying to join one of my friends. I can join their convoy and they can join mine but...
  8. How to get in to contact with Xbox support about refund issues when Xbox support didn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get in to contact with Xbox support about refund issues when Xbox support didn’t...: I requested refunds on digital orders I purchased today, they were denied on the refund section in the subscriptions and billing page and I was supposed to receive an email about it to get further...
  9. I Will Not Buy From Xbox Until... - Refund Issue, Unplayable Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Will Not Buy From Xbox Until... - Refund Issue, Unplayable Game: I understand this a community thread and no one here is likely to be capable of helping me but I need to express this issue in hopes someone at Xbox might see it. I want Xbox to fix this issue I...
  10. Please I need help on a refund-related issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please I need help on a refund-related issue.: Dear Xbox/ Microsoft Support or whomever is reading this, I tried to launch morrowind after recently buying it and it doesn't launch at all, i downloaded the required dll's for the game, i...