Refund issue help

Discus and support Refund issue help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my name is Tyrell Im looking for assistance if possible it would be greatly appreciated, I spent 30.97 usd from my Microsoft account balance on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tyrell Cannon, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Refund issue help

Hi my name is Tyrell Im looking for assistance if possible it would be greatly appreciated, I spent 30.97 usd from my Microsoft account balance on rumbleverse and the game live services dropped a little while ago and I was promised a refund "any in game purchases will be refunded." which I made on Xbox from my Microsoft account balance. I even got a console message saying it, I have received a 4.99 usd refund but I'm missing my 25$ dollars which is left. I even requested a refund for the last 2 items I bought for rumbleverse and we're both declined saying-

"It’s

been longer than our refund policy allows for digital game products. Thanks for understanding."

Now I'm pretty sure I'm dumb and missing something important but help would be again appreciated here thanks a bunch for helping.

And I don't mean to start anything here thanks in advance!

:)

Tyrell Cannon, Mar 8, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Refund issue help

Hi Tyrell!

The money you've spent on the game will be refunded automatically and you do not need to contact Xbox support for that as advised from the FAQ page here https://www.rumbleverse.com/en/faq

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

If the money they refunded to you is lacking, please try to directly get in touch with the game support here
    https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/rumblevers...
  3. R4FTY Win User

HELP! Refund issues

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to directly assist with specific refund or support issues.

In general, if you are having trouble obtaining a refund or receiving assistance from Microsoft support, you may want to try the following:

1. Check the Microsoft support website for more information about the refund policies and procedures for the product you purchased. This may provide additional guidance on how to request a refund.
    2. If you have already contacted Microsoft support and are not satisfied with their response, you can try escalating the issue by contacting Microsoft's customer service team directly. This can typically be done by phone or through the Microsoft support website.
    3. If you are still unable to resolve the issue through Microsoft's customer service team, you may want to consider contacting your bank or credit card company to request a chargeback or dispute the charge.
    I hope this information is helpful. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
  4. DapperCrane Win User

refunds

http://xbox.com/refund for refunds. If you have any issues customer support can help from there.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Cobro a tarjeta de debito por verificacion de la misma[Payment to debit card for verification of the same]

Hello VerónicaCano,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with a charge on your account and are seeking a refund. Please submit a

Refund Request
    to get in contact with a refund agent that can address the issue.

I hope this helps!
  6. Smwutches Win User

refund question or help on my issue?

You would need to go to http://commerce.microsoft.com to see if you can start a refund there. If not, you will need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Refund issue help

1. Refund issue help - Similar Threads - Refund issue help

2. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  3. Refund issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund issue: I asked for a game refund quite a while ago and received the usual email saying that it would take up to 3 days for the request to be processed. Then an email came saying the request had been...
  4. Having issues with my refunds

in XBoX on Windows
    Having issues with my refunds: I requested a refund almost 10 days ago, they both were approved but I still haven't got any money credited. I have done refunds in the past and usually the item on the order history will say...
  5. refunding tech support and audio issues with remote pad

in XBoX on Consoles
    refunding tech support and audio issues with remote pad: REFUNDING should be a priority via changes back to xbox via the number of faults on cloud gaming tech issues via support last person chatting to in Xbox support live chat had there own tech...
  6. Can someone help me with this issue, if not is there anyway I can get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me with this issue, if not is there anyway I can get a refund?: I recently purchased Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox app for my PC, Since I've bought it I've spent countless hours trying to join one of my friends. I can join their convoy and they can join mine but...
  7. How to get in to contact with Xbox support about refund issues when Xbox support didn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get in to contact with Xbox support about refund issues when Xbox support didn’t...: I requested refunds on digital orders I purchased today, they were denied on the refund section in the subscriptions and billing page and I was supposed to receive an email about it to get further...
  8. I Will Not Buy From Xbox Until... - Refund Issue, Unplayable Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Will Not Buy From Xbox Until... - Refund Issue, Unplayable Game: I understand this a community thread and no one here is likely to be capable of helping me but I need to express this issue in hopes someone at Xbox might see it. I want Xbox to fix this issue I...
  9. Please I need help on a refund-related issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please I need help on a refund-related issue.: Dear Xbox/ Microsoft Support or whomever is reading this, I tried to launch morrowind after recently buying it and it doesn't launch at all, i downloaded the required dll's for the game, i...
  10. Refund Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Issue: I bought an in game currency and it did not go on to my account but when I tried to refund it it said that I had reached my maximum amount of refunds for this year. Can someone please explain how...