refund game buy online

Discus and support refund game buy online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, We buy game MINECRAFT Windows 10, the 27th september (yesterday). And we were wrong. we wanted MINECRAFT EDITION JAVA. How to get a refund ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PontCrevette9, Sep 27, 2017.

1. refund game buy online

Hi,

We buy game MINECRAFT Windows 10, the 27th september (yesterday).

And we were wrong. we wanted MINECRAFT EDITION JAVA.

How to get a refund ?

Thanks

:)

PontCrevette9, Sep 27, 2017
  2. SilverSaint1
    SilverSaint1 Guest
    can't download(MESSAGE)

Hey how can i Get a refund for this game Want to go to store and buy it.( Im over it never buying anything from online store again)

SilverSaint1, Sep 27, 2017
  3. Henryk W.
    Henryk W. Guest
    I just bought a game to play online but servers are permanently disabled.

Hi,

I just bought Army Of Two from marketplace to play with my friend online.

In description there was nothing about any issues with online playing.

When I get into the game I found out that EA turned their servers off - so online playing is impossible.

I would never buy this game if I was knew that.

Can I ask for refund?

Henryk W., Sep 27, 2017
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

how do i refund a game

5. SilverSaint1 Win User

can't download(MESSAGE)

Hey how can i Get a refund for this game Want to go to store and buy it.( Im over it never buying anything from online store again)
  6. Emo 0ra Win User

How do i refund cod points

Sorry but no buying currency online isnt refundable

7. Reactions Win User

how do i refund a game

There's an online refunds and returns form on this link you can fill out: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Physical copies of games should be returned with a proof of purchase to the physical store they were purchased from or shipped back after contacting the online retailers customer support.

The digital Xbox refund and return terms can be found here also: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...games-apps/digital-game-purchase-refund-terms
    Must go on Micrsoft.com and go to Order history and itll be shown to refund if purchase was made with 30 days or Less
  8. Mario0504 Win User

Can't play KOF98UM, part of Xbox Game Pass

Thank you. I also chat with support online, the support people's name was April. She asked me to buy it first, and then requested refund to play this game. It sounded weird but I did buy. So now I can play. Still waiting for the refund since it is handled
    by another team. Will post back if I get refund.
Thema:

refund game buy online

1. refund game buy online - Similar Threads - refund game buy

2. If I buy a game on a visa giftcard and end up refunding it will my money?

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy a game on a visa giftcard and end up refunding it will my money?: Will it end up in my bank account or back in my Visa card? Preferably Visa card, if not is there I way I can make it go there? submitted by /u/Plasticbeef777 [link] [comments]
  3. Refunded game I can’t buy again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded game I can’t buy again: I recently bought NBA2k24 and I bought the game with the wrong card so I refunded it and now I can’t buy the game again. The refund went through. Is there any way i can fix this?...
  4. I want to buy a game I refunded, but my xbox says i still own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy a game I refunded, but my xbox says i still own it.: I bought Call of Duty Cold War when it came out, but refunded it. I wanted to buy it again, but my xbox says I still own the game. When I try to install it, my xbox says "installation stopped."...
  5. I Will Not Buy From Xbox Until... - Refund Issue, Unplayable Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Will Not Buy From Xbox Until... - Refund Issue, Unplayable Game: I understand this a community thread and no one here is likely to be capable of helping me but I need to express this issue in hopes someone at Xbox might see it. I want Xbox to fix this issue I...
  6. accidental buy, how do i refund a digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    accidental buy, how do i refund a digital game: i all, i have accidentally bought Forza Horizon 4 Bundal Pack Instead Of The Actual Game. Can Anybody Help Me to refund me this 1fd35b15-052a-4a7d-ad3b-4df62152af62
  7. Refund denied even though I didn't buy the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund denied even though I didn't buy the game: So recently someone used my account to buy a game with the $70 I put on my account. The person who bought the game also played it a little bit I guess because when I tried to get a refund I was...
  8. 게임을 잘못사서 그런데 환불가능한가요? (Can I get a refund if I buy the game wrong?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    게임을 잘못사서 그런데 환불가능한가요? (Can I get a refund if I buy the game wrong?): 미국에 살아서 심심해서 한국에 있는친구와게임 샀는데 알 보니 자바버 을 사야했더군요 그래서 반품좀 하 싶은데, 환불에 표시가 안돼네요 (Mod Removed - Personal Information) 이게 품번호인데 가능한가요? Translation: I lived in America and bored and bought a game to...
  9. I paid for a game and now it says I still have to buy it and did not give me a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game and now it says I still have to buy it and did not give me a refund: So I pre ordered 2k19 20th anniversary edition on my Xbox one and now I can not play it because it says I need to purchase it. but I had purchased it already on my account. So I also went to...
  10. I Bought the wrong game and I want a refund to buy the good one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Bought the wrong game and I want a refund to buy the good one.: I wanted to buy "Homefront : The revolution" but I bought the season pass of the game except that I do not have the game. I want a refund to buy the game and not the season pass....