Refund for Xbox repair that was not completed [mod removed]

Discus and support Refund for Xbox repair that was not completed [mod removed] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i’ve been going back-and-forth with people through virtual chat. Our Xbox was not working, we sent in for repair, got it back and it is still not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KristyUrgo, Mar 25, 2023.

1. KristyUrgo
    KristyUrgo Guest

Hi, i’ve been going back-and-forth with people through virtual chat. Our Xbox was not working, we sent in for repair, got it back and it is still not working. I would like a refund for the repair and purchase a new Xbox. Here is the reference number they gave me. [Mod removed]

:)

KristyUrgo, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Refunds are not given via the forums. You would have to continue working with support directly to see if they can issue a refund for the repairs.
  3. aissam anaflous Win User

My Refunds aren’t working

brooo , i have the same issue , the refund says its approved but its not , when you go to the history of microsoft orders , you see there its completed instead of refunded , so i guess xbox refund system is just [mod removed] up
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Refund [Mod removed]

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have an issue with a refund. When you replied to the denial, what happened with the refund then? Here is the current website for

requesting refund
    . Also here is a page for returning
    items purchased on Microsoft store, shows how to do so from the order history. The only ones able to refund are the refund team.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. xI8Bit SageIx Win User

Refund [Mod removed]

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have an issue with a refund. When you replied to the denial, what happened with the refund then? Here is the current website for

requesting refund
    . Also here is a page for returning
    items purchased on Microsoft store, shows how to do so from the order history. The only ones able to refund are the refund team.

Thanks,

Brad
    Hi if you read the post you would see that attempting to request a refund on the refund page results in the left screen, also there has been no reply from the refund team I have been left in the dark since last Friday (10-8-20)
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Refunds are [mod removed]

Sometimes, it takes time for the coins to show up.

If you do not receive them after 24 hours of purchasing them, I recommend contacting EA support about it, they should help!
Thema:

1. Refund for Xbox repair that was not completed [mod removed] - Similar Threads - Refund repair was

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  4. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  5. Refund after failed warranty repair/replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund after failed warranty repair/replacement: Hello, I created a warranty replacement/repair order for my $250 Xbox Elite 2 controller and I had to send it in 3x and it was never fixed. On the 3rd time, I was promised a cash refund if they...
  6. refund request on repair order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund request on repair order: I prepaid $250 USD for a repair service on XBOX One X. I sent in the Xbox then I got it returned with a letter stating it was not going to be fixed. I have called over ten times and I cannot get a...
  7. Microsoft refused to repair my xbox one S, then won't refund my 179 dollars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft refused to repair my xbox one S, then won't refund my 179 dollars: Microsoft refused to repair my Xbox One S console, no problem, that's fine, I was told via a letter they would refund my money within 6 to 8 weeks, and I still am getting no resolution here on the...
  8. Xbox One X sent for repair but has come back with the same fault - refund help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X sent for repair but has come back with the same fault - refund help!: Good evening I've had my xbox one x for a little under 2 months. First week it seemed to work, then it started crashing to dashboard when playing games for a short period of time. I organised a...
  9. Refund a repair request.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund a repair request.: I was going to send an Xbox one console in for repair but i figured out the problem. How do I get my money back for the service request back? bca14814-d34c-4063-a9db-ff5b42271f77
  10. Same as others - lost all and cannot sign in. Refund or repair Microsoft please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Same as others - lost all and cannot sign in. Refund or repair Microsoft please: Same as others - lost all and cannot sign in. Refund or repair Microsoft please. Game will not sign me in. Gives a message eventually - 'This in App purchase is no longer available in Microsoft...