REFUND FOR WRONG VERSION OF FIFA POINTS?

Discus and support REFUND FOR WRONG VERSION OF FIFA POINTS? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yes im an idiot lol. I purchased some fifa points for last years version of the game instead of this years. Theres no way i can use them. Can i get a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by W0LVES AY WEE, Dec 8, 2018.

1. REFUND FOR WRONG VERSION OF FIFA POINTS?

Yes im an idiot lol. I purchased some fifa points for last years version of the game instead of this years. Theres no way i can use them. Can i get a rend for this? £26.99 is too much for me to brush under the carpet REFUND FOR WRONG VERSION OF FIFA POINTS? :(

:)

W0LVES AY WEE, Dec 8, 2018
  2. denis97g Win User

go to xbox.com/refund and see if you are eligible for a refund.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application

No one here can give you the reason but my guess would be because it was virtual currency. They don't always refund virtual currency.

You can appeal the refund denial by replying to the denial email you should of got.
  4. Rus Harr Win User

FIFA 23 Xbox one version purchased on a Xbox series X console.

I have the same problem. I have just bought the wrong Fifa 23 version. Instead of Fifa 23 x box series S accidentally I bought xbox one version. And didn't even installed it. Let's wait for the refund result as I made a ticket refund recently.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

I accidentally brought fifa 23 for Next Gen instead of the Xbox one version, can you please help with how I can switch the Xbox Series X version out for the Xbox one version

Hi,

The Series X version of FIFA 23 is the Series X version, it can't be switched. If you've bought the wrong version, you'll need to request a refund.

Keep checking your email. If the refund is refused, reply directly to the refusal email stating why you believe you should be entitled to a refund.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Wrong fifa version

Hi GrahamHodge, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Please check if the refund has been approved by signing in https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check the status. If it's visible as refunded, that's the reason why it was taken out since it has been successfully refunded.
Thema:

1. REFUND FOR WRONG VERSION OF FIFA POINTS? - Similar Threads - REFUND WRONG VERSION

2. Refund on wrong purchase digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on wrong purchase digital game: I was wondering if I could get a refund on a digital game I got. The wrong one eac5b129-f1a4-4256-86b9-acaa60f92eeb
  3. Wrong item refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong item refunded: I accidentally refunded the wrong item it was a currency pack for trove and it was a gift for a friend. Do I need to repurchase that pack for him so it doesn’t take it out of his game?...
  4. Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application: Hi, I accidentally bought FP for FUT 23 instead of EA FC 24. I realized that immediatelly after the purchase and requested the refund and the refund was rejected... The FP were not consumed in...
  5. Can I get a refund on the wrong Minecraft Legends code version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund on the wrong Minecraft Legends code version?: I wanted to purchase Minecraft Legends on my PC assuming that Xbox and Microsoft are connected. From this, I was hoping that it would allow me to install on my Minecraft Launcher, but it didn't...
  6. Purchased the wrong version of minecraft, refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased the wrong version of minecraft, refund?: I bought Minecraft windows 10 from the Microsoft Store and intended to buy Minecraft Java Edition. Is there any way I can get a refund? e2bf1d21-54ff-44ae-bc3b-5cffcb63a6a7
  7. Bought wrong version of Mindcraft for laptop -refund / upgrade possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought wrong version of Mindcraft for laptop -refund / upgrade possible?: I just a few minutes ago purchased Mindcraft download for laptop for my son but need to upgrade to multi-player. I am hoping I can get a refund or upgrade it. Is this possible?...
  8. Purchased a wrong version of a DLC. Can I get a refund or replacement?

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a wrong version of a DLC. Can I get a refund or replacement?: Hi, I just bought the expansion pass of The Outer Worlds, but I couldn't install the Peril on Gorgon DLC on my PC. It turns out that I accidentally bought the XBOX version. (By the way, the...
  9. Bought wrong Version of FIFA21 - Should I refund, exchange, or just buy another copy and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought wrong Version of FIFA21 - Should I refund, exchange, or just buy another copy and...: Hello, I pre-ordered the base FIFA21 title. I forgot that the Champions Edition and Ultimate Editions release on October 6th, while the base title releases on October 9th. Is there any way I...
  10. purchased wrong version of game; trying to get a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased wrong version of game; trying to get a refund: I have written Xbox about the accidental purchase of The Witcher 3 GOTY edition instead of the base game. I have been playing the base game through Game Pass and have reached Level 36. I did not...