Refund for unwanted game pass - Please Help

Discus and support Refund for unwanted game pass - Please Help in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Got the game pass offer a few months ago, since then my xbox is no longer with us. Completely forgot about game pass, got 3 months taken (£33) out and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GYBE Aiden, Jun 5, 2020.

1. GYBE Aiden
    GYBE Aiden Guest

Got the game pass offer a few months ago, since then my xbox is no longer with us. Completely forgot about game pass, got 3 months taken (£33) out and with my current situation due to no work am heavily underfunded so this and not being able to even access
    game pass asked for a refund. I got a response email saying my case has been closed, can someone help me to understand what this means, it did not specify whether the refund had been accepted or not. Any help is appreciated thank you

:)

GYBE Aiden, Jun 5, 2020
  2. H3PA80R Win User

I would go to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check if threre are active subscriptions on your account. Also you could cancel the auto renew feature for your subscriptions there.
    You will find your order history too on that page. If the game pass is refunded you should see it there too.

Hope that helps.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Yay so it looks like youll get the refund. Just look on your bank statement you should have a refund soon.
  4. GYBE Aiden Win User

Cheers for the advice guys, have contacted them and just checked my sub list it says the game pass is expired now and that the transaction is -£32.99 so looks like it may be refunded hopefully
  5. Runewalker1984 Win User

As far as I know, when you buy a subscription it's not refundable after some time. Try contact billing again saying that you didnt notice any refund and see what the department answers you.
  6. XBF-Spartan Win User

Accidentally Charges

Thema:

1. Refund for unwanted game pass - Please Help - Similar Threads - Refund unwanted game

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  4. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  5. the refunding is too hard and actually impossible

in XBoX on Windows
    the refunding is too hard and actually impossible: i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it need is supposed to start with a G and the...
  6. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  7. refund approved but no currency

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but no currency: I was approved service request number : (Mod Removed) for refund of game i bought it by mistake two months ago January 22th. It's now the 30th of march and I have yet to see money in either...
  8. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  9. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  10. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f