Refund for monthly live gold

Discus and support Refund for monthly live gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cancelled the monthly live gold and started a year membership. I did not select cancel immediately. How do I get a refund?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SensibleGem8858, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Refund for monthly live gold

I cancelled the monthly live gold and started a year membership. I did not select cancel immediately. How do I get a refund?

:)

SensibleGem8858, Jan 3, 2016
  2. AYMAN4UM
    AYMAN4UM Guest
    Monthly subscription cancel is not working

Hi , I'm trying to cancel my monthly subscription for gold membership but with no luck. each time I do cancel subscription it keeps deducting from my credit card. I need to cancel the monthly subscription and to refund the deducted 3 months.

AYMAN4UM, Jan 3, 2016
  3. Operabound
    Operabound Guest
    Cancel Xbox Live And Get A Full Refund.

If you're looking for a refund on a monthly subscription, then you may be not get it with phone support. Occasionally you may get a customer support agent who has the option to refund you for a monthly gold subscription as a courtesy, but most do not. If
    you're lucky enough to get someone who can/will, I would highly recommend if you call to be as kind as you can, since a monthly refund is not something they all offer, and if they do it would be a courtesy refund which doesn't normally apply with your situation.
    You get more flies with honey! Just a friendly heads up Refund for monthly live gold :)

Operabound, Jan 3, 2016
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Call the xbox support number 800-469-9269

{Parity}, Jan 3, 2016
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    ^^ That number is only good for the US or Canada.

You can contact support for your region here
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
    although I don't think you'll get a refund on a months membership,might be wrong though.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Daft Badger Win User

^^ That number is only good for the US or Canada.

You can contact support for your region here
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
    although I don't think you'll get a refund on a months membership,might be wrong though.
  7. {Parity} Win User

Call the xbox support number 800-469-9269
  8. Operabound Win User

Cancel Xbox Live And Get A Full Refund.

If you're looking for a refund on a monthly subscription, then you may be not get it with phone support. Occasionally you may get a customer support agent who has the option to refund you for a monthly gold subscription as a courtesy, but most do not. If
    you're lucky enough to get someone who can/will, I would highly recommend if you call to be as kind as you can, since a monthly refund is not something they all offer, and if they do it would be a courtesy refund which doesn't normally apply with your situation.
    You get more flies with honey! Just a friendly heads up :)
  9. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Downgrading from Game Pass to XBOX Live - will I lose my games?

Those games with gold that you downloaded will ONLY be playable as long as you keep your monthly Xbox Live Gold subscription.
  10. LightningRaines Win User

Halo Reach Free w/ Gold

Only Xbox Gold members may access the monthly Games with Gold, therefore, you might want to check your current Xbox Live membership to see whether it is Gold or Silver.
Thema:

1. Refund for monthly live gold - Similar Threads - Refund monthly live

2. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  3. I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...: I refunded 2 items on the 6th January 2024 and have yet to receive my money I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft and check when it will come 7b0b0bd8-0af2-4c75-865b-62c84f1a20a5
  4. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  5. hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...: Auftragsnummer: [mod removed] Nummer der Serviceanforderung: [mod removed] 208f9cc6-7947-41c7-9840-dd88291314f9
  6. is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the...: i just want to get a refund and get my 27 pounds back as i’m just annoyed but i did try to previously refund it 12 months ago but it didnt work 201cd055-bbe0-4715-ba6c-a720d62bc3e6
  7. I canceled my monthly subscription, will I get a refund if I canceled it the day of?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I canceled my monthly subscription, will I get a refund if I canceled it the day of?: I canceled my monthly subscription, will I get a refund if I canceled it the day of? 1171e863-dc95-4467-830b-f14c7171ecc7
  8. Regarding case support suggested refund but no action taken for a month for my Elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding case support suggested refund but no action taken for a month for my Elite...: After fixing my Elite 2 controller for several times, Microsoft support suggested myself a refund for the device since I'm seeing too many issues for the device. My last contact from support was...
  9. Regarding case SRX1535262019ID support suggested refund but no action taken for a month for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding case SRX1535262019ID support suggested refund but no action taken for a month for...: After fixing my Elite 2 controller for several times, Microsoft support suggested myself a refund for the device since I'm seeing too many issues for the device. My last contact from support was...
  10. Canceled xbox live, got refund, but its still showing that its still active for the month?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canceled xbox live, got refund, but its still showing that its still active for the month?: Hello hopefully this is the right spot to ask this. Last month I was trying to get back into playing Xbox so I went ahead and used the deal to renew my sub for 1 dollar, but over the course of the...