Refund fifa points

Discus and support Refund fifa points in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my 10 year old son has been spend my money on Fifa for the last month wondering if u can refund it all back to me I can’t believe he’s done it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LukeJennings4, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Refund fifa points

Hi my 10 year old son has been spend my money on Fifa for the last month wondering if u can refund it all back to me I can’t believe he’s done it

:)

LukeJennings4, Nov 6, 2021
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Fifa points

Hi TWINKYM,

Ask for a refund then you'll get the money back on your acount and the you can buy the fifa points for fifa 19
  3. Georges C. Win User

Refunding fifa points

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Tyler, you will need to log into your account that purchased the game or subscription and fill out this form below for a refund and you will also need the order code for each item you want to refund.

There is just follow all the requirements requested in the completion, and then wait for an email with the response of the request.

This could take up to 72 hours.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/forms/request-a-...
  4. AridLizard Win User

Refunds on Fifa Points

go to https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us and click the Contact Us button.

in the pop up select Subscriptions and Billing in the top option and I Don't Recognise a Charge in the bottom option.

click Next then scroll to the bottom of the options and Request a Call to get a phone call from Xbox Support.

if that doesn't work you could also try your Credit/Debit card provider and say that the purchase was unauthorised
  5. SamSmith69 Win User

Refunds on Fifa Points

Ive just had a response and they only refunded £71.99 and refused all the others. There was no explanation on why they took this course of action.

This has caused massive problems and I don’t mean just financial and I have no way of contacting them back.

I have emailled them back but im not convinced they see the replies.

Pease help.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Refunds on Fifa Points

Hi Sam,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases.Here is some additional information regarding the refund process.

In regards to requesting a refund you will need to do so online. Click here to learn
    How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of your request.

If you are needing further assistance with the purchase I would suggest to contact Live Support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Please be sure to try the website request refund first, as agents will direct you there anyway. Also you are able to reply to the emails that you will receive from doing the online request directly.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Refund fifa points

1. Refund fifa points - Similar Threads - Refund fifa points

2. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  3. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  4. Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application: Hi, I accidentally bought FP for FUT 23 instead of EA FC 24. I realized that immediatelly after the purchase and requested the refund and the refund was rejected... The FP were not consumed in...
  5. Why didn't the money be reflected on my card after the FIFA 23 refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't the money be reflected on my card after the FIFA 23 refund?: Because the money has not been reflected on my card. After reimbursing FIFA 23, it's $30.30 I can't lose them in any way, please help. 2092fdb5-a450-493b-8a83-b8c638c42c23
  6. Refund on fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on fifa points: My little son a bought £79.98 worth fifa points! On my card can I please have a refund. f491c3e9-96f3-421a-bdfd-277a6b65b0e3
  7. Please help me refund, I accidentally bought fifa 23 xbox one edition instead of Series s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me refund, I accidentally bought fifa 23 xbox one edition instead of Series s...: Greetings everyone. I just bought an xbox series S console mostly because i wanted to play FIFA 23. I had never imagined that there would be an XBOX one version of fifa 23 in an XBOX series S...
  8. Fifa 23 refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 23 refund: My friend accidentally bought fifa 23 on Xbox series s and I was wondering if I can refund the game? If so how can I do this? 75032f90-8f9b-4c7e-87bd-4242dc43230d
  9. Fifa 23 refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 23 refund: Hey guys really need help I bought the Fifa 23 from Argos in digital, since day 1 it's constantly crashing. Been in with them as well as EA both telling me too contact Microsoft can't get anywhere...
  10. Fifa point refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa point refund: Is it possible to get a refund of £30 fifa poins as my brother went on my account and used my card to buy points abd opened the packs without my permission so i have now lost £30...