Refund Destiny 2

Discus and support Refund Destiny 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Destiny basic version, just wanted to switch to the version that comes with the first two expansions, of course paying the difference ... how... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Italo Holanda611, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Refund Destiny 2

I bought Destiny basic version, just wanted to switch to the version that comes with the first two expansions, of course paying the difference ... how to proceed?

:)

Italo Holanda611, Sep 4, 2017
  2. Jeeves1080
    Jeeves1080 Guest
    Destiny 2 Refund

Hello,

I am looking to refund Destiny 2. I no longer have access to content that I had originally purchased, because now it is hidden behind "DLC", therefore forcing me to buy content I have already previously purchased. I would like to refund the game, as I am
    disappointed with Bungie and their "new direction" to lock content that was previously given behind a sorry excuse for "DLC". \

Thank you.

Jeeves1080, Sep 4, 2017
  3. Destiny 2 refund

so for people who are also seeking refunds for thus amazing garbage of a game Destiny 2, call support, and ask for refund, and be sure to let them know that anything endgame is locked behind a pay wall and it's broke, I got my refund for $105

ShadowFang323, Sep 4, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Refund Destiny 2

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. They will need to refund your original purchase so you can purchase the version you want. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Sep 4, 2017
  5. ryd0691 Win User

Refund For Destiny 2

The reimbursement by bungie is very difficult to have, bungie is working and has made the game usable with the various updates, has lowered the levels for raids.

also destiny 1 without having the dlc you excluded from various activities
  6. Castellus Zemi Win User

Refund For Destiny 2

7. ShadowFang323 Win User

Destiny 2 refund

so for people who are also seeking refunds for thus amazing garbage of a game Destiny 2, call support, and ask for refund, and be sure to let them know that anything endgame is locked behind a pay wall and it's broke, I got my refund for $105
  8. ShadowFang323 Win User

Destiny 2 refund

Post this on the bungie forums.

More chance of reaching developers there.
    ok I'm well aware of your attempt to send me on q **** so, stop playing around thinking I wouldn't find out, I WANT a refund for D2
  9. ShadowFang323 Win User

Destiny 2 refund

But is it not you guys who do the refunds....im not playing this bouncing around cap I get every time I have an game issue.
Thema:

Refund Destiny 2

1. Refund Destiny 2 - Similar Threads - Refund Destiny

2. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  3. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  4. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  5. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  6. Let me refund my game that I don’t want

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let me refund my game that I don’t want: Let me refund and give me my money back you can’t just denied my request that is illegal and just let me refund whatever I want and you can’t denied bcf72c62-06f3-454a-883c-017b2e3d1357
  7. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  8. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  9. How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?: In January I sent in a refund request the day my kid bought a game by accident and the refund requests says it was approved that day, but it's now March and I still haven't received the refund. I...
  10. Xbox refund? Or is it one refund per year?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox refund? Or is it one refund per year?: So I want to refund something, but I’ve seen that there is a one refund per year limit? Last time I had a refund was 20/5/23 submitted by /u/RKBA123 [link] [comments]