Refund Destiny 2

Discus and support Refund Destiny 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Destiny basic version, just wanted to switch to the version that comes with the first two expansions, of course paying the difference ... how... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Italo Holanda611, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Refund Destiny 2

I bought Destiny basic version, just wanted to switch to the version that comes with the first two expansions, of course paying the difference ... how to proceed?

:)

Italo Holanda611, Sep 4, 2017
  2. Jeeves1080
    Jeeves1080 Guest
    Destiny 2 Refund

Hello,

I am looking to refund Destiny 2. I no longer have access to content that I had originally purchased, because now it is hidden behind "DLC", therefore forcing me to buy content I have already previously purchased. I would like to refund the game, as I am
    disappointed with Bungie and their "new direction" to lock content that was previously given behind a sorry excuse for "DLC". \

Thank you.

Jeeves1080, Sep 4, 2017
  3. Destiny 2 refund

so for people who are also seeking refunds for thus amazing garbage of a game Destiny 2, call support, and ask for refund, and be sure to let them know that anything endgame is locked behind a pay wall and it's broke, I got my refund for $105

ShadowFang323, Sep 4, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Refund Destiny 2

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. They will need to refund your original purchase so you can purchase the version you want. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Sep 4, 2017
  5. ryd0691 Win User

Refund For Destiny 2

The reimbursement by bungie is very difficult to have, bungie is working and has made the game usable with the various updates, has lowered the levels for raids.

also destiny 1 without having the dlc you excluded from various activities
  6. Castellus Zemi Win User

Refund For Destiny 2

7. ShadowFang323 Win User

Destiny 2 refund

so for people who are also seeking refunds for thus amazing garbage of a game Destiny 2, call support, and ask for refund, and be sure to let them know that anything endgame is locked behind a pay wall and it's broke, I got my refund for $105
  8. ShadowFang323 Win User

Destiny 2 refund

Post this on the bungie forums.

More chance of reaching developers there.
    ok I'm well aware of your attempt to send me on q **** so, stop playing around thinking I wouldn't find out, I WANT a refund for D2
  9. ShadowFang323 Win User

Destiny 2 refund

But is it not you guys who do the refunds....im not playing this bouncing around cap I get every time I have an game issue.
Thema:

Refund Destiny 2

1. Refund Destiny 2 - Similar Threads - Refund Destiny

2. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  7. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  8. Refund contact number

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund contact number: Hi, I had an active subscription that I never signed up for. In fact, I do not even use the product or ever did. I am trying to reach customer support but the contact options are not showing and...
  9. I need help refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help refunding a game: I’m trying to refund an Xbox game I bought and it declined my refund saying I reached my refund limit and This is the first game I’m refunding and I don’t understand why it says I reached my...
  10. Can I just get refund or repalce a new controller for me please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I just get refund or repalce a new controller for me please?: My 1st Xbox Elite Series 2 controller RB button doesn't work properly so I paid 100 dollars for a replacement, I just got the new controller today and noticed that the replacement P3 completely...