Refund department not reading my need for refund

Discus and support Refund department not reading my need for refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having a huge problem, support can't (or won't, not sure which) help me, apparently the refund department can only be contacted via the automated... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigC724724, Jul 2, 2022.

1. BigC724724
    BigC724724 Guest

I am having a huge problem, support can't (or won't, not sure which) help me, apparently the refund department can only be contacted via the automated emails you get when you request a refund. According to the support people I have spoken to, no one can actually get in contact with them any other way. NO ONE.

Well, when you are trying to dispute the refund because money was stolen from you and you get nothing but the automated " your refund request is denied blah blah" and not a single person takes the time to read your case over. What happens next? According to Microsoft support, that's the last step. So now I'm stuck? Now so long as no one looks over my requests for refund appeals then they keep my stolen money?

There has to be other options to get help. There has to be someone to speak with that can actually talk to me and look at my problem with me, they can't expect people to believe that NO ONE can get in contact with refund department. They doesn't even make sense, how do they do their job or get their own help if no one can contact them.

I need answer microsoft, and a return of my stolen money.

:)

BigC724724, Jul 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today BigC

Usually in case your refund gets denied, you can actually file an appeal for the results of the refund.

All you need to do is to reply to the email that was sent to you by the refund team, you can reply with a detailed explanation so they can review your request again and grant you a possible exception.

But if maybe you get another declined response
    This means you're not elegible for it

You could try requesting again the refund, but the last option is dispute the charge with your financial institution.

Hope it helps
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

Surviving Mars

Hello There ! You can try to request a refund and wait for the approval of the refund department regarding your request .

To request a refund, please access http://xbox.com/refunds and sign in with the account, then you can submit a refund request through a form and add as much detail as you can to help with your request, also you will need the order number to process your request.

The refund department takes up to 72 hours to respond and the money takes three to 5 business days to go back to the account.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Why was my refund denied.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello CamGDK, unfortunately we have no way of knowing why a refund is approved and others do not.

The refund department is an offline department part of Xbox Support, and we here in the community are independent consultants, with we don't have access to some data like the refund department.
  5. Georges C. Win User

When can I get more refunds to refund any online purchase?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Emporer, all refund requests are reviewed by the Microsoft refund department, if you filled out the refund request form and your request was not approved, unfortunately we here in the community cannot help you with this issue.

The refund department is a separate offline department which can only be contacted via the email sent to you.

Unfortunately not even Xbox support can help you in cases like this.

You can check your refunds by going to your Purchase History and then clicking on the Returned/Refunded tab.
  6. Shame on you Microso Win User

Refund Escalation

I have done this multiple times and every agent tells me they cannot proccess refunds. I am repeatedly told my only option is to submit another online refund request. I have spoken to several supervisors as well who also tell me they cannot proccess refunds
    or even contact the refund department on my behalf. I have never heard of such a thing and it is infuriating that only a “phantom” unreachable department can handle refunds.
Thema:

1. Refund department not reading my need for refund - Similar Threads - Refund department reading

2. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  3. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  4. Let me refund my game that I don’t want

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let me refund my game that I don’t want: Let me refund and give me my money back you can’t just denied my request that is illegal and just let me refund whatever I want and you can’t denied bcf72c62-06f3-454a-883c-017b2e3d1357
  5. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  6. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  7. How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?: In January I sent in a refund request the day my kid bought a game by accident and the refund requests says it was approved that day, but it's now March and I still haven't received the refund. I...
  8. Xbox refund? Or is it one refund per year?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox refund? Or is it one refund per year?: So I want to refund something, but I’ve seen that there is a one refund per year limit? Last time I had a refund was 20/5/23 submitted by /u/RKBA123 [link] [comments]
  9. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  10. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...