Refund department not reading my need for refund

Discus and support Refund department not reading my need for refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having a huge problem, support can't (or won't, not sure which) help me, apparently the refund department can only be contacted via the automated... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigC724724, Jul 2, 2022.

1. BigC724724
    BigC724724 Guest

I am having a huge problem, support can't (or won't, not sure which) help me, apparently the refund department can only be contacted via the automated emails you get when you request a refund. According to the support people I have spoken to, no one can actually get in contact with them any other way. NO ONE.

Well, when you are trying to dispute the refund because money was stolen from you and you get nothing but the automated " your refund request is denied blah blah" and not a single person takes the time to read your case over. What happens next? According to Microsoft support, that's the last step. So now I'm stuck? Now so long as no one looks over my requests for refund appeals then they keep my stolen money?

There has to be other options to get help. There has to be someone to speak with that can actually talk to me and look at my problem with me, they can't expect people to believe that NO ONE can get in contact with refund department. They doesn't even make sense, how do they do their job or get their own help if no one can contact them.

I need answer microsoft, and a return of my stolen money.

:)

BigC724724, Jul 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today BigC

Usually in case your refund gets denied, you can actually file an appeal for the results of the refund.

All you need to do is to reply to the email that was sent to you by the refund team, you can reply with a detailed explanation so they can review your request again and grant you a possible exception.

But if maybe you get another declined response
    This means you're not elegible for it

You could try requesting again the refund, but the last option is dispute the charge with your financial institution.

Hope it helps
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

Surviving Mars

Hello There ! You can try to request a refund and wait for the approval of the refund department regarding your request .

To request a refund, please access http://xbox.com/refunds and sign in with the account, then you can submit a refund request through a form and add as much detail as you can to help with your request, also you will need the order number to process your request.

The refund department takes up to 72 hours to respond and the money takes three to 5 business days to go back to the account.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Why was my refund denied.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello CamGDK, unfortunately we have no way of knowing why a refund is approved and others do not.

The refund department is an offline department part of Xbox Support, and we here in the community are independent consultants, with we don't have access to some data like the refund department.
  5. Georges C. Win User

When can I get more refunds to refund any online purchase?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Emporer, all refund requests are reviewed by the Microsoft refund department, if you filled out the refund request form and your request was not approved, unfortunately we here in the community cannot help you with this issue.

The refund department is a separate offline department which can only be contacted via the email sent to you.

Unfortunately not even Xbox support can help you in cases like this.

You can check your refunds by going to your Purchase History and then clicking on the Returned/Refunded tab.
  6. Shame on you Microso Win User

Refund Escalation

I have done this multiple times and every agent tells me they cannot proccess refunds. I am repeatedly told my only option is to submit another online refund request. I have spoken to several supervisors as well who also tell me they cannot proccess refunds
    or even contact the refund department on my behalf. I have never heard of such a thing and it is infuriating that only a “phantom” unreachable department can handle refunds.
Thema:

1. Refund department not reading my need for refund - Similar Threads - Refund department reading

2. WMR refunds

in XBoX on Windows
    WMR refunds: Is Microsoft going to refund us users of WMR for hardware and software purchased via the Microsoft store? Announcing that you are just going to brick our hardware and take away our PURCHASED...
  3. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  4. Account refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Account refund: someone got access to my account refuned my stuff and i never got the refund money 0f1b5022-27c7-4069-909c-3573d99bf5ad
  5. Hi i have a failed refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have a failed refund: Hi can anyone assist me I have a failed refund and when i sent Microsoft an email requesting them to ratcher credit my xbox account with the money so that i can pay for gamepass with it they...
  6. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  7. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  8. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  9. the refunding is too hard and actually impossible

in XBoX on Windows
    the refunding is too hard and actually impossible: i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it need is supposed to start with a G and the...
  10. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...