Refund: Can I get a refund or do you intend to steal invested money?

Discus and support Refund: Can I get a refund or do you intend to steal invested money? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Throughout the years i made little investments here and there. Microsoft has not been a good choice by any means, especialy since as of late with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ..Display..Name.., Jun 27, 2021.

1. Refund: Can I get a refund or do you intend to steal invested money?

Throughout the years i made little investments here and there. Microsoft has not been a good choice by any means, especialy since as of late with the support of the liberal agenda wich will alway remain delusional and abusive, not to mention ungodly. We all know as humans we arnt perfect, however we shouldnt propagate it unto other people and into their homes via some device or etc. It ends here.

I want a full refund for all my purchases ive ever made into microsoft. Some things were stolen from me because of microsoft that according to the original contract, i would be able to keep for ever. I never agreed to any of the new garbage contracts. I even have, by their own admission that they once agreed to MY TERMS, if they decide to look back into my records all those years ago.

Since it physically sickens me to continue buisness with them, and everything i invested will be lost if i dont keep, 'feeding the beast' as it were with my income, everything will be lost. Therefore i want a complete refund and i will never again use Microcrap Products, directly or indirectly no matter the hardships that may come. In the end i will be better off. In the end of all things, realisticly, everyone would be better off with out it.

Various help websites from microsoft has not been helpful as of late and nore fuctional at times. IM done deqaling with all the Microcrap. My life is short enough.

I dont feel like correcting my spelling because i am simply that dispondant over the whole (Mod Removed).

So will i get a full refund, especially for all the missing items that i purchaced, or will i be forever robbed?

Will you continue to enabel thier theft into your lives? Will you continue to allow their enabling of delusional and abusive agendas to be forced into your face with bait and switch shceems, invading your home with deception, causing Microcrap moments of problems in personal life, damaging your family, even if you dont understand yet.? Cycles repete, eventually this will come full circle, as it has done before many times in history. Eventually todays people will see history once again come full circle and scociety will implode, and you and your greaqt grandkids spirit will be destroyed, along with their physical nature and emotional stability in reality. Same as it was then is the same now, and its truly heart breaking and overwhelming that the majority cant even recognize it. Its killing me, litterly. It makes me very sad. No one listens untill after they face consequenses, and by that time, there is nothing i can do. I allowed my self to become foolish or sound like a flaky fool, in hopes to get them to understand, and some do and im glad... but the others... they are mean and spiteful and just down right bad. They get so bad it ends up turning you into something you dont want to be. If they create a monster then they cant or shouldnt complain when it devours them.

Anyway sorry for all that, i just have a super soft heart for things and its all connected. I would like a refund so i could at least live a little better for a little while before... Besides affirming justification would be nice, easing the burdon of conscio... I cant spell well, especially after the stroke.

Smart people will get what im saying and either be supportive or quiet if they cant help. The rest will be trolls and the afore mentioned type of people.

I believe in honesty so ive been very transparent here. My conscience is clear. Is yours? Would you even know what a truly crear conscious is?

I want a refund, full refund that way i can close all my microsoft account stuff and have peace doing so. Otherwise it will be as if they have robbed me and took advantage of my trustinig nature.

:)

..Display..Name.., Jun 27, 2021
  2. X Farscape X Win User

like with any and ALL software companies you can only get a refund if you have used the product for let than 2 hours or owned for less that 2 weeks.

the terms and licencing on the software you purchase is what you agreed too. all software be it sony, microsoft and the many many other places sell you a licence to use that software, not the actual game. this licence can also be revoked at anytime after a reasonable length of time has passed. software has always been like this, it is the same with disc games, you only own the plastic.

every time you log into the microsoft services, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. this is the same with every other service out there.

put it this way, i have a 10 year old car which i bought new, i don't want to be part of that company anymore, can i get a refund, NO.
  3. ..Display..Name.. Win User

So your telling me that even though i paid for digital game or otherwise and the original contract said i can redownload it and play it anytime in the future was a lie. So your telling me they dont honor the original contracts given to the original gamers.

That is unacceptable. In any OTHER area of life that would be illegal.

I do appeciate your input, however you are confirming they are taking advantage of people by switching contracts.

I have/had clear communication with one of their supervisores and clearly stated that i dont agree with their janky shady terms and he said he acknowledges that and the original contract is valid and he noted it in the accound. That was quite a few years ago.

It is faulty and presumptious that by just logging in anyonw would naturally agree to terms of service. I clearded that issue up with that supervisor years ago.

Ive never agreed to janky [mod removed], and anyone that supports it is just as bad as a scammer or car thief.

Again unacceptable. That is not according to the original contract and yes i already wrote them years ago stating i did not agree to to any of the new terms and i never would and if they had a rebuttle they should send it otherwise i would consider it agreeable. I followed up with a call and they confirmed the notation and the supervisor agreed those were acceptable terms. Of course thats when they had multi level tier support. As far as i know he was reading the notes left on my account by whoever noted it.

People should unite against this kind of [mod removed]. Should fall under a fair service law or something.

I should mention also i still have notes from their legal department where they tried to bribe me and hire me because they tried to make a game slopply based on a certain friend of mine that i had that you simply dont mess with. That third party developer, website etc, vanished in 24hs. Needless to say, he wasnt happy about someone messing with his story or life without permission. I rejected thier offer, because that friend was worth more than all the money in the world. All of the money in the world wasnt worth pissing him off. Money wasnt an issue for him. Trying to hide from him was impossable. No goverment would even mess with him. I think the only reason i ever got to know of him is because i had a very high patter recognition and i started putting things together and asking questions, politely and respectfully, and understood why he did what he did, and actually agreed, because in the end of all things, no matter how stupid or delusional people get, what he was doing made the most sence, based in facts and always would. I miss him. He used to take care of bs and all i had to do was give companies 30 days to fix the problem, or he would lol. Dont know what ever happened to him, and all i got was what he told me, in the way he would comminicate. Not sure if he actually told me the truth or told me something to .... change me in some way. However it seems the truth because, the world would be much different, if he lied to me. His work and patterns and codes and everything slowly went into non existance. Its like, the effect, the world got dummer too because of it. It got all messed up. Anyway unless microsoft goes into my email and erases all those notes, i have all the legal grounds. If my buddy back then had a protecha or however you spell it, and sends me one of his crew or lawers or whatever, you better believe i will let them handle it... but then again, he was antiscocial and super secretive and i dont know of anyone else, that knew him, or at least anymore. I suppose if he was going to do something, he would have already. He could speak at least 14 languges including a few extict ones. He taught me a few tricks too, just... i cant use them in everyday situations and i have to becareful especially now, since eveything is watched and any advantage you have over most types of athority will be met with swift injustice, robbery and sometimes kidnapping and murder by those athorities. Luckly i usually have a back up plan for that too. And they cant do a dam thing without exposing themselves. If they expose themselves its as good as dead for them. Anyway i am grateful for your reply, and thats why in respect, i shared all this. Respect. You cant ever defete respect, and nore can can it be disarmed. Im not perfect at it, some are much better. Sure i suppose i could do a thing and then another thing do get justice in my own way, but you know, how much time and resources is it worth when i know microsoft is fighting their own form of cancer and loosing anyway. Thats why they are trying hot markerts and pretending everything is ok. Yet the patterns speak for themselves. Just like covid. I t6ried to tell people ahead of time and they think i was a conspiricy fool and i was right about it in every step so far. Including the vaccines, and how they are purposly changing people and the onset of certain effects and how it affects others around them. What is to come is much worse and there will be no protection. The virus is only part of the plan so to speak.

I became to dependent on my friend and other things around me.

I encourage you to break free from everything and everyone, rather the dependency thereof, and truly eat healthy, no gmos and grow your own food, less meat and more veggies and fruits, pull away from tech and start a basic selfsufficiant routiene and switch it up once a week. I told people that kind of stuff 20myears ago, longer now...30 years... i was right then too and there are groups of people doing the very thing i said that people will do when i was a kid. It comes full circle.

Anyway im giveing you my all, out of respect for being nice enough to respond well, if even disagreeable to my hopes and preferences. I now have affimi... sometimes i just forget what i was going to say or spell. Bottom line is you confirmed my suspision of their piracy of the pockets.

I will not stop trying however, not until i reach than mean where center is and going over will be wasteful.

Respectfully, me of course.
  4. L33TSpirit Win User

LOCKED - Xbox and Microsoft are money hungry Lets see if the remove this before you can read the truth.

They didn't steal just wait a month or so and you'll get refunded if you didn't received any code or any transaction your money will be refunded
  5. ItzAprilLol Win User

Microsoft stealing from people

I dont think they are stealing your money and you shouldn't be using whats going on as a clutch to try to get your refund.
  6. Craig Johnson3 Win User

i recently bought a ms gift card scratched the back to reveal the code entered it and no code found what gives

There is no way to get a refund on a gift card that fraud has occured at point of purchase the store wont issue a refund even though its obvious an employee has stolen from me ,ms wont do anything about it because what do they care ,they get paid . Its legalized robbery . No more ms im done spending money on anything ms ,you got rich stealing from others
Thema:

1. Refund: Can I get a refund or do you intend to steal invested money? - Similar Threads - Refund refund intend

2. WMR refunds

in XBoX on Windows
    WMR refunds: Is Microsoft going to refund us users of WMR for hardware and software purchased via the Microsoft store? Announcing that you are just going to brick our hardware and take away our PURCHASED...
  3. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  4. Account refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Account refund: someone got access to my account refuned my stuff and i never got the refund money 0f1b5022-27c7-4069-909c-3573d99bf5ad
  5. Hi i have a failed refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have a failed refund: Hi can anyone assist me I have a failed refund and when i sent Microsoft an email requesting them to ratcher credit my xbox account with the money so that i can pay for gamepass with it they...
  6. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  7. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  8. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  9. the refunding is too hard and actually impossible

in XBoX on Windows
    the refunding is too hard and actually impossible: i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it need is supposed to start with a G and the...
  10. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...