Reforj Insider Preview – New Feature-Packed Update is Available Today!
Discus and support Reforj Insider Preview – New Feature-Packed Update is Available Today! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Title Update 7 is feature-packed and finally here! Experience new Mobs, Farming, Circuits, 8-player support, Emotes, and new Sculpting Tools!... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Igbythecat999, Apr 22, 2026.
Thema:
Reforj Insider Preview – New Feature-Packed Update is Available Today!
Loading...
-
Reforj Insider Preview – New Feature-Packed Update is Available Today! - Similar Threads - Reforj Insider Preview
-
Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?
in XboX InsidersHey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
How safe are Insider builds on Series X?
in XboX InsidersHow safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the... -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Leaving the insider beta preview
in XboX InsidersLeaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games... -
PRE_ALPHA 0.0.317.0_260804_4 (114764) SRA2 Reforj
in XboX InsidersPRE_ALPHA 0.0.317.0_260804_4 (114764) SRA2 Reforj: Have recently been playing Pre alpha Reforj, which they is a feature called Gateway terminal. This allows you to essentially teleport to different worlds you have created in the game. This feature... -
A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation
in XboX InsidersA New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation: [IMG] Reforj just got its biggest visual upgrade yet. Title Update 8 introduces Rixels, a brand-new technology that's completely transformed the look of the game, delivering sharper visuals,... -
Error code after joining to play test Reforj & have restarted my console
in XboX InsidersError code after joining to play test Reforj & have restarted my console: So as it says above i joined to play test Reforj, it said i would need to reboot my console (xbox series x) after which i have done. However i keep getting the following error code cv:... -
Reforj – Join the Xbox Insider Playtest Today!
in XboX InsidersReforj – Join the Xbox Insider Playtest Today!: Come join the Reforj Playtest available on Xbox Series X|S. Explore, sculpt, build, and survive in this open-world, voxel-based, survival sandbox and have your say in the future of this...