Reedem a Fortnite Dlc Code on the Wrong Account

Discus and support Reedem a Fortnite Dlc Code on the Wrong Account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I reedem one Dlc code for Fortnite but unlucky the wrong epic games account was linked to my Xbox. So i bought another Dlc code but now when i try to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Amaru Leet, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Amaru Leet
    Amaru Leet Guest

I reedem one Dlc code for Fortnite but unlucky the wrong epic games account was linked to my Xbox. So i bought another Dlc code but now when i try to reedem the new code it says i allready purchased this product. I contacted epic games and microsoft allready and they dont really understand what i ment. I just want to purchase this pack again for the right Epic games account. Is thre any way to get this done?

Thanks

:)

Amaru Leet, Dec 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

3. Amaru Leet Win User

i haven´t reedem the second code as it doesn´t alow me to. i would like to do so. i dont wann transfer anything, i just gonna leave the forst reedem code as unused on my other epic games account. I only wanna have the access to reedem the second code.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Amaru

Unfortunately any kind of content transfer between Microsoft accounts can’t be made for security reasons.

Now, about this second and already redeemed code…
    Where did you purchased this code?
    If you have more email addresses please check the order history with each one
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  5. KBHGAMING2 Win User

Vbucks gift card help

I tried reedeming my card in the fortnite says you 25 digit code i try login to the epicgames.com it’s says the cradentials are failing i used both of my account my email and my xbox nintendo switch
  6. Iktorno Win User

Fallout 3 XBox One Free Download

hi, you try to reedem the code using "reedem code" by the web page ?
Thema:

1. Reedem a Fortnite Dlc Code on the Wrong Account - Similar Threads - Reedem Fortnite Dlc

2. Can I reedem Sea of Thieves ancient coins code from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I reedem Sea of Thieves ancient coins code from Microsoft Rewards?: Recently I have bought Sea of Thieves on Steam and I have some points to use on Microsoft Rewards. I'd like to buy the 1000 Ancient coins pack for Sea of Thieves, but in terms and requirements it...
  3. Reedem points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reedem points: Why ? When donate work reedem not work why because have 200k point eb3bb4d7-cc83-468b-a334-0fc55d841e9a
  4. Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need...: Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need 25 digit code and i got 16 please help 77cf5083-5a05-45c0-8678-2bea27168c1f
  5. What is my last code reedem ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is my last code reedem ?: What is my last code reedem ? 2544fe14-248f-4819-b03d-dfc291411bb4
  6. cant reedem coz different region

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant reedem coz different region: cant reedem coz different region cf377988-f3bf-4cb9-b4d6-e7838435dab9
  7. How can I reedem a code from another region?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I reedem a code from another region?: I recently bought discord nitro but I cant reedem the code and always get this error:"This code can't be redeemed.It was purchased in a different region from your account." I tried to change the...
  8. cant reedem my gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant reedem my gift card: i bought nitro a few days back and i got xbox gamepass 2 month subscription but for some reason i cant redeem it i would really like some help b4f107d5-20a7-4929-914d-0965e01ec73a
  9. Xbox one reedem problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one reedem problem: I bought game for xbox one (minecraft starter colection)and it was reedemed for windows 10ffa96c-bace-4830-86b5-9e0dc1057d22
  10. Can't reedem live subscription geo restricted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem live subscription geo restricted: I have this love gold subscription and my location is currently Egypt but I got this Xbox from USA for the past 3 years Ive been buying subscriptions from USA but when I tried this time it says...