Redzone on NFL app not working

Discus and support Redzone on NFL app not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been using NFL app for games and finally broke down and got Sling (the orange/blue combo plus sports package) so I could watch Redzone. After... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Abel Flores, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Abel Flores
    Abel Flores Guest

I have been using NFL app for games and finally broke down and got Sling (the orange/blue combo plus sports package) so I could watch Redzone. After logging in, it says it's still locked. After I try to access Redzone it says connect you account
    Redzone on NFL app not working [​IMG]

to watch even though I AM connected. I logged out, relogged in, then tried disconnecting and reconnecting the Sling accounts and nothing worked. Any advice?

:)

Abel Flores, Sep 25, 2022
  2. Camp0potamus Win User

NFL App - DirecTV not a provider option

Actually you probablywon't see directv in that list, the NFL redzone in the NFL app is the NFL operated version that they sell to cable networks outside of the Directv Sunday Ticket package. With DTV there is no stand alone redzone channel so they assume
    you'll be watching it from home or via the NFL Sunday Ticket DTV app.
  3. Consultant1027 Win User

NFL App

Will the Xbox One NFL App allow me to watch NFL Redzone without a TV provider subscription?
  4. DRFISH91 Win User

WHICH APPS are available on Xbox 360 without gold

Im not able to stream nfl network or redzone live on the nfl app anymore. I can only watch clips. This just started last week. Did the app change?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Abel

I can advise you some things but if the issue persists you may need to reach the app developer.

First, are you able to test with a different wifi network?
    Just to see if maybe the current network is the one causing the issue
    (If you are able to do it, share mobile data via wifi hotspot and connect your console in that way, in case there is no other wifi network to try)

If that doesn't work, let's try this:
    go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings

Once you’re inside the Advanced Settings menu, go to DNS settings and select Manual from the list of available options.
    When you get to the next screen, enter 8.8.8.8 in the box associated with the Primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 in the Secondary DNS box.

Once the default DNS addresses have been changed, restart your console and see if the issue has been resolved at the next console startup.
    (If that doesn't work use 1.1.1.1 as primary and 1.0.0.1 as secondary)
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

You need to contact sling and/or the NFL’s tech support , they are the ones who can troubleshoot your problems with their app.
Thema:

1. Redzone on NFL app not working - Similar Threads - Redzone NFL app

2. NFL App on Xbox One will not load "Your device is offline. This content is not available at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL App on Xbox One will not load "Your device is offline. This content is not available at...: Has anyone else been able to resolve this error? "Your device is offline. This content is not available at this moment." I've been using the NFL app on my Xbox for the past 4 years with no...
  3. NFL app not working on Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL app not working on Xbox series x: I installed the NFL app on my Xbox series x, but it wasn’t working. The NFL logo would appear, but then the screen would just go blank - all white, no error message. I came here to search for an...
  4. Why does the NFL not work?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the NFL not work?!?!: Just flat out won’t load 46773f98-3d56-46b3-a6e3-078e60899119
  5. I need my block lifted for my Xbox One Madden NFL 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need my block lifted for my Xbox One Madden NFL 24: Please refund me for credit my account for the mad den for the Xbox One for 7489 that was refunded on 8:30 2023 my bank gave you the refund today which is September 15th and I would just like to...
  6. Hello, please I can not play MADDEN NFL 23 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, please I can not play MADDEN NFL 23 ?: Hello, please I can not play MADDEN NFL 23 following a message that I constantly receive: "you Must be signed in to Xbox network and EA server in order to access the on Line feature of this...
  7. NFL Street 1 and 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Street 1 and 2: I can honestly say for most of us Xbox users that we have been hoping that EA gives us NFL Street one and two on the next generation of consoles not only for PlayStation but for Xbox as well as...
  8. NFL 2k5 won't play on my 360, can I update my console in 2023 through Xbox live so it will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    NFL 2k5 won't play on my 360, can I update my console in 2023 through Xbox live so it will...: NFL 2k5 won't play on my 360, can I update my console in 2023 through Xbox live in 2023? Thanks. 23e60e85-473e-4226-b544-5ba7c71f3521
  9. How come my madden nfl 22 no longer working on my xb1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come my madden nfl 22 no longer working on my xb1: My madden nfl 22 is no longer working on my Xbox one. I’ve had my madden nfl 22 for the longest all of sudden I try to play my madden game today and the screen says “ Either you’re a purchase was...
  10. Redeeming code for Madden 23 from NFL season tickets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming code for Madden 23 from NFL season tickets: i redeemed my code for madden 23 from the nfl. It says it’s not compatible. I have Xbox one, it says it needs to be X/S series. Anyone else have this experience.m? Do you need a need code from the...