Reducing or Removing an Innocent Permanent Suspension

Discus and support Reducing or Removing an Innocent Permanent Suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 5 years ago my account was permanently suspended due to this (picture below) since Xbox Enforcement states: This account participated in account theft,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HuddleRacer8, Jan 28, 2022.

1. HuddleRacer8
    HuddleRacer8 Guest

5 years ago my account was permanently suspended due to this (picture below) since Xbox Enforcement states: This account participated in account theft, phishing, or solicitation. This may include the purchase, theft, or unauthorized use of an account, attempting to acquire personal information from other players, attempting to violate the Code of Conduct in exchange for money or other services, or commercial use of Xbox Live.

At the time I was 14 and was looking to make any money I could ... but after all these years I cringe but at the same time disappointed that one little incident led to a permanent decision. This is sad because I should just move on and worry about greater things in life but at the same time kinda sucks to lose all the progress from the single and multi-player games I played. I could just play the games again but I'm good and would rather just look back at what I did. So if anyone sees this at Xbox or knows someone at Xbox that deals with enforcement I hope they see this and other posts and realize that people make mistakes and should only be permanently banned after multiple high offences have been committed.

It's been 5 years and hope to get unbanned because I didn't hurt anyone else but myself because I ultimately sold my virtual coins to a website. Had I known posting this on the Xbox One community chat would get me permanently banned I would have never done this and will never do this. Sorry for the long and sad story.

Reducing or Removing an Innocent Permanent Suspension [​IMG]

:)

HuddleRacer8, Jan 28, 2022
  2. HuddleRacer8 Win User

Personally, I believe they made a mistake regarding my suspension but my 14 year old self did a terrible job of reciprocating that message. The only reason I made a post with that screenshot was because I saw similar posts from other accounts which had an immense impression on a 14 year old kid. However, if I had the chance and knowing what I know now, I would have never made the public post and would have mentioned that I ultimately sold my virtual coins to a third party website which would have ran me into trouble with EA Sports and not Xbox. Which is why my permanent suspension is inapplicable since most Xbox suspensions have due to with one Xbox member negatively impacting another Xbox member(s) which I did not do. Ultimately, I negatively impacted myself by running the risk of messing with third party websites.
  3. HuddleRacer8 Win User

I appealed the ban but it was 2016 there was no option to remove or reduce a suspension you just had to present your best case and go from there but sadly I was a dumb 14 year old kid who couldn't eloquently explain why the suspension was harsh but rather was rageful in my reaction to being permanently suspended. I wish and would recommend to Xbox to implement a feature in enforcement where you could reappeal a multi-year or permanent suspension once a year depending on the offence committed.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You would have had to contact the enforcement team at the time the ban was given to see if they would lift it (although it's highly unlikely they would for that). Once it's been over 12 months, they will no longer review a ban.
  5. Smwutches Win User

It still works the same way now. That would have been the only way to have it removed. They only remove a suspension if they determine they made a mistake in issuing the suspension. If it was upheld it's because you did do something to violate the rules and that is the punishment.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Almost all achievements dissapeared!

So where is this guys suspension?

They dropped the permanent ban for modding in games like call of duty down to two weeks, so surely they reduced the gamerscore modding down to less than that.

I hope they haven`t removed it altogether, but by the looks of it they have.
Thema:

1. Reducing or Removing an Innocent Permanent Suspension - Similar Threads - Reducing Removing Innocent

2. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...
  3. Does turning off the Series S completely reduce its lifespan?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does turning off the Series S completely reduce its lifespan?: I only play on weekends and I would like to know if the console's useful life decreases as time passes by turning it off and on several times during the month. 7b9b27f0-f7bd-491f-9acf-d4e4be4e2770
  4. Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks?: Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks? Why do they quietly drop the reward tasks without letting us know. It seems underhand? Thank you...
  5. How to reduce controller sensitivity after recent update.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reduce controller sensitivity after recent update.: New updates have come out & since then my controller seems over-responsive. Small taps will cause the cursor to travel quite far & characters continue moving long after I've stopped moving them....
  6. I lost my Microsoft email for Minecraft due to reducing to Windows 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Microsoft email for Minecraft due to reducing to Windows 10: I reset my computer to Windows 10 and lost everything because I had to delete it all due to decreasing to a lower version of windows, I can prove I am the owner of the account by stating the...
  7. Why is Microsoft/Xbox removing monthly rewards punch card and reducing points for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Microsoft/Xbox removing monthly rewards punch card and reducing points for...: Microsoft has been slowly rolling back the number of rewards points given out. For example montly punch cards were 2500 points it went down to 1000 and now its gone all together within the last 6...
  8. Should Xbox reduce the amount of apps it has for mobile?

in XboX Insiders
    Should Xbox reduce the amount of apps it has for mobile?: You think Xbox should just merge all their apps into the main app for mobile or not? submitted by /u/Memeusboi [link] [comments]
  9. How to reduce input lag mouse movement on Xbox series x on several games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to reduce input lag mouse movement on Xbox series x on several games: I have an issue with input lag mouse movement on several games using mouse razer death adder v.2 I think it's mouse acceleration lag as I overshoot the target location with the curser all the...
  10. i would like my permanet suspenion be reduced to a one month suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    i would like my permanet suspenion be reduced to a one month suspension: My xbox account was suspended for indefinite becasue of my gamerpic i understand what i did wrong i thought it was going to be a joke im sorry for those i offended but it was my first offense and...