Redragon ERIS Gamepad to KB MS Converter no longer working after Controller Update

Discus and support Redragon ERIS Gamepad to KB MS Converter no longer working after Controller Update in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, firstly I love that you can now plug a keyboard and mouse directly into the xbox console but that does not help if not all games are compatible... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cassidy, Oct 31, 2021.

1. Cassidy
    Cassidy New Member

Redragon ERIS Gamepad to KB MS Converter no longer working after Controller Update

Hi, firstly I love that you can now plug a keyboard and mouse directly into the xbox console but that does not help if not all games are compatible with keyboard and mouse playing yet.
    My daughter has cerebral palsy and can't play with the controller. She has been playing Assassins Creed Odyssey and Shadow of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One S with a keyboard & mouse using the Redragon ERIS Gamepad to KB MS Converter. Now after the latest controller update we can no longer get it to work and all the games she owns can't be played with KB and MS, so now we are stuck. They should not have done this until there were more compatible games available to play with KB and MS. There should be an option to revert the controller back to factory settings or go back to the last working firmware version. If I reset the console to factory settings will this remove the controller firmware updates too and will our game progress still be there?

Cassidy, Oct 31, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Redragon ERIS Gamepad to Mouse & Keyboard Converter no longer working after Xbox One's latest controller update

I don't know much about converters, but it is unsupported hardware, so when things like this happen, it is down to the manufacturer of the converter to fix it. Maybe the converter needs an update. Your best bet would be checking the manufacturer website and forums, for any fixes for it to work.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Redragon ERIS Gamepad to Mouse & Keyboard Converter no longer working after Xbox One's latest controller update

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

This type of hardware is unsupported and considered cheating, and Xbox or the game developer may ban you from accessing the game.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Or better yet use the xbox xac

Which is what you are supposed to do

XAC is meant for people with disabilities and who can use a normal controller

Unsupported devices won't stay upto date by design
  5. IgorStix Win User

После обновления прошивки геймпада Xbox One, телевизор Samsung перестал его "видеть" -[Translation - After updating the firmware of the Xbox One controller, the Samsung TV stopped "seeing" it]

Hi i doesn`t have a Xbox console. I have an issue with my xbox one gamepad and Samsung TV model UE50MU6100UXRU.

After gamepad firmware update 4.8.1923, my TV cant recognize my xbox one gamepad, before the update it worked fine.

I`m plugging gamepad directly to USB port of my TV to play games via steam app.

On PC my controller working perfectly.

Gamepad firware update i made with accesory Xbox app which i downloaded from microsoft store.

Can i downgrade firmware of my gamepad somehow?
  6. Matthew Nelson3 Win User

My rb isnt working what do I do

I checked a MS ELite and PS5 controller here https://hardwaretester.com/gamepad and both RB worked as they should, RB does not work on any PC game with either controller.
Thema:

1. Redragon ERIS Gamepad to KB MS Converter no longer working after Controller Update - Similar Threads - Redragon ERIS Gamepad

2. Xbox gamepad share button does not working PC (Bluetooth).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepad share button does not working PC (Bluetooth).: Hello. Share button does work with cable plugged In but when through Bluetooth does not. Yesterday was all OK. And in game after pressing share button, pointer starts to freak out and control...
  3. Is It Time for the Next Xbox Controller Gamepad to Be the Dream Gamepad Incorporating the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is It Time for the Next Xbox Controller Gamepad to Be the Dream Gamepad Incorporating the...: Hello Microsoft friends. Suggesting that next Xbox gamepad controller this year be it the Elite or the regular Xbox Series have all that gamers want but all leveled up to 3 levels: a) all the...
  4. X3 gamepad bluetooth code for a newly installed windows pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    X3 gamepad bluetooth code for a newly installed windows pc: [img] i want to connect a X3 controller to my pc via Bluetooth and its asking for a pin yesterday it connected without any pin but this time its asking for pin i tried the one time code(OTP)...
  5. getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...: getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running windows 11, driver installing the relevant cab, no joy. Any help woud be appreciated....
  6. Redragon M808 software help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redragon M808 software help: So I don't know if I can ask this here but I'm having some trouble with my M808 software where the mouse works fine but when I boot up the software it says "mouse disconnected" what do I do now?...
  7. I want to buy the Redragon K630 Dragonborn mechanical keyboard to play Fortnite in my Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy the Redragon K630 Dragonborn mechanical keyboard to play Fortnite in my Xbox...: Hello, I have a doubt, I want to buy a new mechanical keyboard to play Fortnite in mouse and keyboard, I already play in mouse and keyboard but I want a new keyboard since mine is too old. I...
  8. HUGE problem with spam of the number zero on Redragon keyboard

in XBoX on Windows
    HUGE problem with spam of the number zero on Redragon keyboard: Hi! Recently I have had a big problem with my redragon keyboard. Whenever I press a key bordering 0 (or zero itself), zeros start showing that they are typed when I never touched the 0 key. This...
  9. HUGE problem with Redragon keyboard

in XBoX on Windows
    HUGE problem with Redragon keyboard: Hi! Recently I have had a big problem with my redragon keyboard. Whenever I press a key bordering 0 (or zero itself), zeros start showing that they are typed when I never touched the 0 key. This...
  10. Redragon ERIS Gamepad to Mouse & Keyboard Converter no longer working after Xbox One's...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redragon ERIS Gamepad to Mouse & Keyboard Converter no longer working after Xbox One's...: Hi, after the latest Xbox one controller update I can no longer get the Redragon ERIS Gamepad to Mouse & Keyboard Converter to work. My daughter has Cerebral Palsy and can't play with the...