Redownload RE5 content?

Discus and support Redownload RE5 content? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few years ago when RE6 came out, there was a preorder bonus that gave you RE5 with the RE5 gold content on a download card. My friend who bought RE6... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FOR CELESTIA, Jun 12, 2016.

1. FOR CELESTIA
    FOR CELESTIA Guest

Redownload RE5 content?

A few years ago when RE6 came out, there was a preorder bonus that gave you RE5 with the RE5 gold content on a download card. My friend who bought RE6 already had all of that so he gave me the cards. I recently had to delete all the RE5 content from my xbox
    to make more room on my hard drive, but now I have space again and want to redownload it. I downloaded the game just fine for free because I already had it at one point, but I don't see any option to get all of the special edition content back. Does anyone
    know how to get the gold content back or am I just out of luck?

:)

FOR CELESTIA, Jun 12, 2016
  2. RE5

Agreed, if you just picked up the console new and you're having disc read issues, I also recommend taking it back to the retailer for an exchange.

Mister Fitzer, Jun 12, 2016
  3. Tarmorg
    Tarmorg Guest
    RE5

I got a new Xbox 360 S and for the regular version of Resident Evil 5 I receive unrecognizable disc. The only way the game plays on the new xbox is if I remove the hard drive. I tried clearing the cache and deleted all my RE5 saves. I have no DLC content

If I put the game in my old original xbox the game plays no issues.

My other 15 games play normally with my saved games.

Xbox support says to send them my hard drive when I put the repair request in, but this seems like just an issue with this game. When you googleing the issue alot of people had the same problem but by deleting there DLC it fixed the issue.

Tarmorg, Jun 12, 2016
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Redownload RE5 content?

If the content is still available you can redownload it from your download history. Go to Settings>Accounts>Download History and scroll through your list to find what you want.

onyxishere, Jun 12, 2016
  5. onyxishere Win User

Redownload RE5 content?

If the content is still available you can redownload it from your download history. Go to Settings>Accounts>Download History and scroll through your list to find what you want.
  6. CompelledGrain2 Win User

RE5 content add on question

Thanks everyone. I believe it was the extra figures I downloaded. After I cleared the cache and deleted it, the game started to work.
  7. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

What they said haha, i've never had that happen to me though.

I'd just try to re-download it. :)
  8. voteDC Win User

Glad to hear you got it working.
  9. voteDC Win User

Do you by any chance have the Extra Figures content downloaded as well?

-

For some reason the game goes a bit funny with the Bundle and the Extra Figures together.

-

So delete the Extra Figures and the Untold Stories bundle should now work.
Thema:

Redownload RE5 content?

1. Redownload RE5 content? - Similar Threads - Redownload RE5 content

2. Help! I can't open the legacy launcher anymore even after I redownload it!

in XBoX on Windows
    Help! I can't open the legacy launcher anymore even after I redownload it!: I need some serious help with the legacy launcher not working cuz. I was trying to reset my password and accidentally pressed next without re-entering the new password, So it went into an infinite...
  3. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...
  4. How to Copy Xbox App Game to Another PC Without Redownloading ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Copy Xbox App Game to Another PC Without Redownloading ?: It's a tough thing to download games in Egypt due to the limited internet quota that the internet companies provide so I need a way to share the game files with my friends to be able to enjoy my...
  5. Help Xbox App deleted my Starfield install and keeps trying to redownload the entire 120gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Xbox App deleted my Starfield install and keeps trying to redownload the entire 120gb...: Trying to move my starfield install to a different drive deleted the entire games! I though luck was on my side because I made 3 backup of the files anticipating how trash the xbox app on pc is....
  6. Do I have to redownload a game if I have the same license?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I have to redownload a game if I have the same license?: I’m going to switch accounts and I have basically the same games on both profiles, but what happens to the downloaded games? If I have the game downloaded from the previous main profile for the...
  7. Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it: Hello. I've tried recently to install and play Titanfall 2 on my PC via the Xbox/EA apps. When I try to play it, however, it says the MSVCP120.dll is missing. Currently on an Asus TUF F15 Gaming...
  8. Can not redownload Starfield from Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not redownload Starfield from Windows Store: My install got corrupt, when my SSD broke down. Lost all data I have new SSD, but cannot reload Starfield from Windows Store. Only option I have is PLAY How can I install ? ty Birgir...
  9. I deleted subnatica on my Xbox one to free up space and I want to redownload it now but on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted subnatica on my Xbox one to free up space and I want to redownload it now but on...: It says that I need to purchase the game again after I deleted it to free up space when I already purchased it what do I do? ca4e882e-a078-4ca7-b03c-01f40c865cb2
  10. I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on my...: I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on my phone When i go to Microsoft Store i try to download it (logged in my account where i have purchased...