Redirected to a support page because “you couldn’t change your privacy and online safety...

Discus and support Redirected to a support page because “you couldn’t change your privacy and online safety... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to get onto Xbox website but I keep getting redirected to a support page because “you couldn’t change your privacy and online safety... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jaeden Pajarillo, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Redirected to a support page because “you couldn’t change your privacy and online safety...

I am trying to get onto Xbox website but I keep getting redirected to a support page because “you couldn’t change your privacy and online safety settings.” I’m not even in a family group let alone a child account. Yet every time I try to change my settings it keeps redirecting me back to the exact same page. I am in the process of downloading Minecraft Java Edition since I own Bedrock.

:)

Jaeden Pajarillo, Jun 30, 2022
  2. ImAice Win User

Redirected to a support page because “you couldn’t change your privacy and online safety settings.”

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

You can check your date of birth here: https://account.microsoft.com/profile

To be honest with you, looks like the system is detecting that you own a child account as you won't be able to see the page if it's considered as child.

If it's not considered as adult, you need to ask an adult on your family to manage your settings by adding you as a child under their family account.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

i keep getting redirected to support page when trying to change account settings for xbox

4. Mr. Trust_A Win User

Privacy and online safety

Hi KashKing109,

Am not quite sure, but it seems you will be redirected to that page if you are part of a family account, and not the owner. If you are over 18, you may consider leaving the family group so may gain access to the privacy and online safety settings.

If you are on a child account, contact the owner of the account to change your privacy settings or grant the child account permission to change their privacy settings.

See Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings for your family group | Xbox Support

Hope this helps.

Regards,
  5. HuntingComb8781 Win User

I cannot change my privacy settings for Xbox even though I am the family organizer!

6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Mincraft multiplayer

Thema:

Redirected to a support page because “you couldn’t change your privacy and online safety...

1. Redirected to a support page because “you couldn’t change your privacy and online safety... - Similar Threads - Redirected support page

2. Can't login, the button redirects me to a website that does not work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login, the button redirects me to a website that does not work.: Hi, I'm trying to login to my minecraft account on the minecraft website but when I do that I immediatelly get redirected to 'https://sisu.xboxlive.com/connect/XboxLive'. The website does not...
  3. Xbox page redirecting me back and not letting me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox page redirecting me back and not letting me sign in: I'm having several issues trying to access xbox cloud gaming and it wont let me sign in. The page redirects me back again to sign in over and over. The account lets me sign in from the Microsoft...
  4. Minecraft.net login page redirects into an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft.net login page redirects into an error: Hi, Whenever I try to log in on minecraft.net/login and select "Sign in with Microsoft" it returns an error in the address bar:...
  5. Clicking on a videogame (like Minecraft) opens Microsoft Store and redirect me on "Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clicking on a videogame (like Minecraft) opens Microsoft Store and redirect me on "Game...: [img] (btw I'm French sorry if there is any language mistakes) I downloaded Minecraft Launcher 2 years ago, I migrated my Mojang account, everything is clear for me. But since a week, when I...
  6. Unable to sign-in to through Microsoft on minecraft.net. It just redirects to the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign-in to through Microsoft on minecraft.net. It just redirects to the same...: 1. Try to sign-in with Microsoft. Page refreshes and tells me the period for Mojang account migration has expired, but I migrated over a year ago (2022-06-11). 2. I follow the instructions and...
  7. When trying to access my XBOX profile, I am redirected to a support page telling me I am in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When trying to access my XBOX profile, I am redirected to a support page telling me I am in...: When on the XBOX website trying to manage my account, I am redirected to this page: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one...
  8. minecraft support redirect

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft support redirect: [mod removed - personal information] Can ya'll help me out. I had access to Minecraft like 2 months ago, and now I don't. f2e98915-1320-4c3c-93fe-0c86be210bb0
  9. unusual Xbox support redirect after signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    unusual Xbox support redirect after signing in: Hi I have a problem which many people are have but I could not find a reliable answer. When I sign into my Xbox Account on my browser on edge I get redirected to this website Why can’t I change...
  10. Xbox redirect to support glitch(?)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox redirect to support glitch(?): I need to adjust settings for my Xbox account, but every time I sign in on my laptop (I don't own an Xbox), it automatically redirects me to the Xbox family support page. I can access the support...