Redfall not showing in Xbox App. Get the message 'SEE IN MICROSOFT STORE'

Discus and support Redfall not showing in Xbox App. Get the message 'SEE IN MICROSOFT STORE' in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there, I get the message 'See in Microsoft Store' when i want to play Redfall. It worked fine a few days back. I tried repairing both apps,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stephan Jonker, May 5, 2023.

1. Redfall not showing in Xbox App. Get the message 'SEE IN MICROSOFT STORE'

Hello there,

I get the message 'See in Microsoft Store' when i want to play Redfall.

It worked fine a few days back.

I tried repairing both apps, after that i did a reset on both apps and still no luck.

After that i tried to uninstall and reinstalling Redfall.

But still have the same message on the Xbox App.

I made a screenshot, but not see an option to include it with this post.

Hopefully we can make the Game and App work properly again.

Kind regards,

:)

Stephan Jonker, May 5, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry about that. We can try some steps to isolate the issue. Kindly delete all files in C:\Users\User_name\AppData\Local\Packages \Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache, and then reboot your pc.

This will only rescan all your downloaded files in just a few minutes.
  3. Stephan Jonker Win User

Thanks for the reply,

It worked fine before, as where i could just start the Game on Xbox App.

Now i have to start it it trough the Microsoft Store, which is weird because it should not work like that.

Not sure what changed it, hopefully i get an answer from Microsoft Team
  4. psyGressiw Win User

It's not just redfall, you have to go to store to install and play the games now. What joke microsoft. I'll just write this again, if it's the way you're seeing it should work, i just cancell my subscription.
  5. Rostom L Win User

no install option for redfall on pc xbox app how do i fix this?

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's do our best here to figure this out.

Are you on Windows 10 or Windows 11?
    To further isolate the issue, does it happen to Redfall only? How about the other games, do you have an install option with other games on Xbox app?

May I also know which country are you currently located?

You might want to install it from the web https://www.xbox.com/games/store/redfall/9P8JRM...

Don't forget to check for Windows updates and get all available updates from the Microsoft Store.
    Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...
    Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...
  6. DianSumiskum Win User

Xbox app doesn't show games in library and can only start the game from Microsoft stores

I have the same issues here! I looked around for solutions and it seems I am not the only one who is having this problem. Updated my win 11 and all the apps from windows store, all of the sudden 2 of my recently installed games are gone missing on my Xbox App. I had, Age of Empires IV (Still can access from Xbox app library), Microsoft FLight Sim 2020 (Still can Access from Xbox app library), Mount & Blade 2 Banner Lord (Missing from Xbox App), Redfall (missing from xbox app).

Those two app I had to run it from microsoft store, or run it form windows start icon.

I do know this is a microsoft thing, as when I saw the redfall banner on Xbox app, it says "See in Microsoft Store"

This is dysfunctional!!! I can ran some app without accessing xbox store, while some requires Xbox app (e.g fs 2020, age of empires iv) as they have no separate run icon on the windows start menu!

I also notice that there are 3 topics asking the same question...
Thema:

1. Redfall not showing in Xbox App. Get the message 'SEE IN MICROSOFT STORE' - Similar Threads - Redfall showing App

2. Launching Redfall from Xbox App (through GamePass) throws Error code: ()

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launching Redfall from Xbox App (through GamePass) throws Error code: (): Hello, I am having issues with Redfall from Windows Game Pass installation. I install Redfall from Xbox App onto my D:\ which is an internal USB drive. On windows 11 Pro; 21H2; checked for all...
  3. Gamepass Redfall Keep crashing at startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Redfall Keep crashing at startup: Hello I was able to play this game fine at first but now all of a sudden, its freeze crashing. I get 2 errors one from unreal: DXGI ERROR DEVICE REMOVED the other from windows: Application has...
  4. Launching Redfall from Xbox App (through GamePass) throws Error code: (0x8007042b)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launching Redfall from Xbox App (through GamePass) throws Error code: (0x8007042b): Hello, I resubscribed to game pass last night and downloaded redfall to play. I am installing to an external d:\ where my other xbox games live. On launch I get the error code Error code:...
  5. Redfall Character Missing On PC Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redfall Character Missing On PC Gamepass: I was playing Redfall on pc mostly but played a little on xbox x when I wasnt at my pc. I took a vacation and came back last night. today I tried to play some redfall and my Dev character is not...
  6. no install option for redfall on pc xbox app how do i fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no install option for redfall on pc xbox app how do i fix this?: i had the game installed a few days ago and its dissapeared from the app, so i uninstalled it with the intention of reinstalling it but now when i go to the redfall page it only has the 'see in...
  7. Redfalls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redfalls: want to tell i really like Redfalls. this game is good as long you take times to play. i always play solo. continue your goods works ed7d7c86-6e6b-4690-9282-b7e1c4049e6f
  8. I have an Xbox series s but when I try to download redfall it says that I need a compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox series s but when I try to download redfall it says that I need a compatible...: When I try to download recall it gives me an error saying I need a compatible Xbox but it doesn’t make sense because I can cloud play it so I’m just confused as to why I can’t actually download...
  9. Subject: Urgent - Redfall's Disappointing Launch and Technical Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subject: Urgent - Redfall's Disappointing Launch and Technical Issues: Dear Arkane Austin and Bethesda Softworks Team, I hope this post finds you well. I am writing to express my profound disappointment and frustration with the recent launch of Redfall, a highly...
  10. Redfall is not a AAA game title

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redfall is not a AAA game title: Where is the Microsoft quality control for supposedly AAA games? Redfall was not ready for launch on any platform. The ratings are abysmal for solid reasons. The gamers are tired of preordering...