Redfall Character Missing On PC Gamepass

Discus and support Redfall Character Missing On PC Gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing Redfall on pc mostly but played a little on xbox x when I wasnt at my pc. I took a vacation and came back last night. today I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oggie Doggie, May 22, 2023.

1. Oggie Doggie
    Oggie Doggie Guest

I was playing Redfall on pc mostly but played a little on xbox x when I wasnt at my pc. I took a vacation and came back last night. today I tried to play some redfall and my Dev character is not showing just the 2 characters I created after him and havent progressed as far in the story. I check on Xbox and he is there, all 3 characters are there on xbox but when i load PC gamepass Dev is not there. It says it is syncing so it should pull his character from the cloud. I tried multiple times and he is not there. So I played Jacob for a couple hours tonight thinking maybe when I am done and his save games sync to the cloud Dev would show back up but no luck still not there.

PS I just loaded cloud gaming and he is there its only on pc game pass that he is missing

:)

Oggie Doggie, May 22, 2023
  2. Oggie Doggie Win User

I was afraid to reinstall incase there was a bigger problem from that but it did seem to solve the problem. thankyou
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your data problem on your PC.

There might be some delays on updating the data on your PC when playing the game but have you already tried reinstalling the game to see if that will help sync the data again?
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Is Redfall not part of PC Gamepass?

I've pre-installed Redfall from Gamepass PC, The option should be there on Gamepass to pre-install it...

[​IMG]
  5. CAS_ND Win User

I had no such option. Would you mind me asking what you did, Robin?

Also, SwordofWhedon, I forgot to thank you for the help. I'm a bit flummoxed with this whole thing, but thanks. I appreciate the help.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Maybe it's a timezone difference to when you can do/start the pre-install??, I only noticed the Redfall pre-install today and i'm in the UK and I've not bought the game as the option to buy the game still show on my screenshot.
Thema:

1. Redfall Character Missing On PC Gamepass - Similar Threads - Redfall Character Missing

2. Launching Redfall from Xbox App (through GamePass) throws Error code: ()

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launching Redfall from Xbox App (through GamePass) throws Error code: (): Hello, I am having issues with Redfall from Windows Game Pass installation. I install Redfall from Xbox App onto my D:\ which is an internal USB drive. On windows 11 Pro; 21H2; checked for all...
  3. Gamepass Redfall Keep crashing at startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Redfall Keep crashing at startup: Hello I was able to play this game fine at first but now all of a sudden, its freeze crashing. I get 2 errors one from unreal: DXGI ERROR DEVICE REMOVED the other from windows: Application has...
  4. Launching Redfall from Xbox App (through GamePass) throws Error code: (0x8007042b)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launching Redfall from Xbox App (through GamePass) throws Error code: (0x8007042b): Hello, I resubscribed to game pass last night and downloaded redfall to play. I am installing to an external d:\ where my other xbox games live. On launch I get the error code Error code:...
  5. no install option for redfall on pc xbox app how do i fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no install option for redfall on pc xbox app how do i fix this?: i had the game installed a few days ago and its dissapeared from the app, so i uninstalled it with the intention of reinstalling it but now when i go to the redfall page it only has the 'see in...
  6. Redfall not showing in Xbox App. Get the message 'SEE IN MICROSOFT STORE'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redfall not showing in Xbox App. Get the message 'SEE IN MICROSOFT STORE': Hello there, I get the message 'See in Microsoft Store' when i want to play Redfall. It worked fine a few days back. I tried repairing both apps, after that i did a reset on both apps and still...
  7. Redfalls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redfalls: want to tell i really like Redfalls. this game is good as long you take times to play. i always play solo. continue your goods works ed7d7c86-6e6b-4690-9282-b7e1c4049e6f
  8. I have an Xbox series s but when I try to download redfall it says that I need a compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox series s but when I try to download redfall it says that I need a compatible...: When I try to download recall it gives me an error saying I need a compatible Xbox but it doesn’t make sense because I can cloud play it so I’m just confused as to why I can’t actually download...
  9. Subject: Urgent - Redfall's Disappointing Launch and Technical Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subject: Urgent - Redfall's Disappointing Launch and Technical Issues: Dear Arkane Austin and Bethesda Softworks Team, I hope this post finds you well. I am writing to express my profound disappointment and frustration with the recent launch of Redfall, a highly...
  10. Redfall is not a AAA game title

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redfall is not a AAA game title: Where is the Microsoft quality control for supposedly AAA games? Redfall was not ready for launch on any platform. The ratings are abysmal for solid reasons. The gamers are tired of preordering...