Redeeming xbox $$$

Discus and support Redeeming xbox $$$ in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have xbox money in my Microsoft account but I can't use it to purchase a game online or on the console. Anyone else having any issues... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by awho2002, Jan 1, 2014.

1. awho2002
    awho2002 Guest

Redeeming xbox $$$

I have xbox money in my Microsoft account but I can't use it to purchase a game online or on the console. Anyone else having any issues

:)

awho2002, Jan 1, 2014
  2. NBowlesy
    NBowlesy Guest
    Can't Redeem Battlefield 1 code that came with Xbox one s

Sorted. Try redeeming your xbox one EA access code, restarting your xbox or PC, and then redeeming B1.

NBowlesy, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Mr Noble
    Mr Noble Guest
    do digital codes work worldwide?

If you have problems redeeming it on a UK account just set up a US gamertag redeem it on there and play on UK account.

IIRC Xbox one games were touted as being region free so you should be good to go either way :thumbsup:

Mr Noble, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Redeeming xbox $$$

awho2002,

Currently you can't use your MS Account balance via the website, but you can use it on your Xbox 360 or Xbox One console. On your Xbox 360 console, when you go to purchase content you will see the full price of the item on the Confirm Purchase screen (Example:
    $19.99). You Microsoft Currency will be grayed out. You will need to click Confirm Purchase. The next screen will appear asking: “Do you want to apply the $X.XX in your Microsoft account toward this purchase, and charge the rest to your [card_type] ****XXXX”.
    If you select No or hit Back, the full amount is charged to the card and the purchase is completed. Hope this helps!

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 1, 2014
  5. FreakLikeChewy Win User

griffin

You can redeem it on your Xbox (Redeem code) section or on the xbox.com website; My Xbox > Redeem Code - Which is alot faster.
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Redeem code

Hi. What are you trying to redeem? Some redeem codes are region locked meaning that they can only be redeemed in that specific country. So if you were given a redeem code for the US Xbox One, then the redeem code will not work for your version of Xbox
    One. Could that be the issue?
  7. DarkMullac Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

to redeem code press xbox button go left down to redeem code redeem it and there you go
  8. Fast Chet Win User

Digital download code

Which Xbox the code is redeemed under is not important, but rather the account used to redeem it is. You can download your purchase on any Xbox, because it is tied to the account used to redeem it.
  9. ITz Mizzie Ts Win User

black ops II

the only way to get nuketown on 2 consoles is to have the profile it was redeemed on online and on the second xbox, not the console it was redeemed on. On the console it was redeemed on, you can use the profile it wasn't redeemed on
Thema:

Redeeming xbox $$$

1. Redeeming xbox $$$ - Similar Threads - Redeeming $$$

2. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  3. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  4. I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?: So basically I redeemed a code for a fortnite pack but the items have not appeared in my account? When I go to input the code again or check my account it says it’s been purchased/redeemed but...
  5. Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...: Trying to redeem points for $25 dollar xbox gift card. Click on redeem and just keep getting try again over and over. f404b7a3-dcc5-44af-874a-ad1fe6b3b5fe
  6. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  7. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  8. I how to redeem gift card from rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    I how to redeem gift card from rewards: I just brought a 3 dollar gift card on my Microsoft account and didn’t receive and also when I look at purchase history it doesn’t show there but it took the points for it from my total...
  9. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  10. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6