Redeeming Xbox Live gold Gift card error.

Discus and support Redeeming Xbox Live gold Gift card error. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased the Xbox Live gold Gift card in India but it says I can only redeem it in the UK. Could anyone please help me with this!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PlaysByMchl, Jun 1, 2021.

1. PlaysByMchl
    PlaysByMchl Guest

Hi,

I purchased the Xbox Live gold Gift card in India but it says I can only redeem it in the UK. Could anyone please help me with this!

:)

PlaysByMchl, Jun 1, 2021
  2. PokeyCarcass766 Win User

Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.

Hi, everybody! Before, I redeem xbox gift card for Microsoft rewards, do I need require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I can redeem. I have over 9000 points. Do I require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I redeem xbox gift card or Microsoft
    gift card for Microsoft Rewards? Is it same I can use Microsoft gift card and Xbox gift card for PCs, Xbox One and Xbox 360?
    yes xbox gift cards will work on pc,s and yes you need xbox live gold go for xbox live gold first.
  3. nicky49 Win User

Xbox live gold gift card

Xbox live gold gift card has been redeemed. Can't seem to see if we are xbox live gold subscribers
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live code not working

Is it a gift card or a Live card?

A gift card would add funds to your account so you would need to redeem that first and then purchase gold with your Microsoft account balance, although with promotions you typically have to purchase the gold using a credit card. You should be able to redeem
    it at http://xbox.com/redeemcode

A Live card would have a specific amount of gold time already on it and would not be redeemable towards a promotion. Once you redeem it, you would just have that amount of gold on your account.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Cartão xbox live[Xbox live card]

Hello LucasQuaresma1,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue redeeming a code for Xbox Live Gold. To troubleshoot this, please visit the following page:

Troubleshoot Redeeming Xbox Gift Codes/Cards

I hope this helps.
  6. MB5656 Win User

80122725 error

here you go:

Error 80122725 occurs when you try to redeem a gift card on Xbox Live

Problem

You see the following error message when you try to redeem a gift card code on Xbox Live:

Can’t retrieve information from Xbox Live. Please try again later.

Status Code: 80122725

This means that the card was not activated at the retailer.

Solution

To resolve this issue, return the card to the retailer and ask them to activate it.

hope that helps :)
Thema:

1. Redeeming Xbox Live gold Gift card error. - Similar Threads - Redeeming Live gold

2. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  3. With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?

in XboX Insiders
    With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?: Yes! You can and you can refer to this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq Dro down the "With Xbox game pass ultimate,...
  4. I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...: I've tried taking off the account and re-adding it multiple times and holding the power button for ten seconds and unplugging the xbox and then holding power for 30 seconds but nothing worked....
  5. after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009

in XBoX on Consoles
    after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009: after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009 95f3cd48-b755-40d8-a10f-001ef444bb57
  6. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  7. Can't redeem purchased XBox Live Gold membership codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem purchased XBox Live Gold membership codes: I am trying to vent some frustration with dealing with the Customer Support. Basically, I purchased Qty. 2 XBox Live Gold membership redeemable codes a while back (7/24/2019) through a promo...
  8. Does codes Xbox Live Gold redeem codes have expiration date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does codes Xbox Live Gold redeem codes have expiration date?: I have a 12months xbox live code gifted to me, but I currently have Gold Ultimate active until next year, does codes have expiration date? Will I be able to redeem the 12months code after my...
  9. Can't redeem xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem xbox live gold: Can't redeem my xbox live gold code. When I try to go to the microsoft redeem website its blank. When I try on the xbox it says error occurred while attempting. Pretty annoying I can't even get in...
  10. Не могу активировать код Xbox Live Gold|Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не могу активировать код Xbox Live Gold|Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold code: Не активируется карта оплаты Xbox Live Gold "К сожалению, произошла непредвиденная ошибка. Сведения о ней зафиксированы, мы постараемся выяснить еЁ причину. Попробуйте активировать свой код ещЁ...