Redeeming is restricted if bought from another country
Discus and support Redeeming is restricted if bought from another country in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem.. My cousin bought me a xbox key... More precise a xbox game pass subscription.. I tried to redeem it but it seems that if the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Top X TonyLuciu, Apr 23, 2022.
Thema:
Redeeming is restricted if bought from another country
Loading...
-
Redeeming is restricted if bought from another country - Similar Threads - Redeeming restricted bought
-
What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?
in XboX InsidersWhat would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments] -
Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround
in XboX InsidersXbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
Can I redeem a digital key from another location (Games)
in XboX InsidersCan I redeem a digital key from another location (Games): I know you can’t do it with gamepass but can you do it with games itself submitted by /u/Altruistic-Photo-673 [link] [comments] -
XBOX Gift Card Auto Redeem with points NOT Working.
in XboX InsidersXBOX Gift Card Auto Redeem with points NOT Working.: Is anyone else having issues with Auto Redeem not working for Rewards to Gift Cards? Its been months of me trying to activate the feature and it says activated at first and when i leave and... -
I am unable to set auto redeem on my series x console, or edge in windows 11 at all since...
in XboX InsidersI am unable to set auto redeem on my series x console, or edge in windows 11 at all since...: has auto redeem been broken for everyone? I have been unable to set it since getting last movie auto redeem title, now the xbox series x cannot set it either to their $10 gift card for the xbox... -
Xbox gift card help to redeem this
in XboX InsidersXbox gift card help to redeem this: I have a xbox gift card for 1 month xbox game pass ultimate i can use it due to add a way to pay don't have a credit card and i am not in the usa just my account so anyone want a trade i can buy... -
Xbox points rewards not redeeming
in XboX InsidersXbox points rewards not redeeming: I got enough points to redeem my reward goal, i redeemed it. Gave them my phone number to confirm and nothing is in my account or on my chosen game, how do i get my reward? submitted by... -
I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.
in XBoX on WindowsI can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...