Redeeming codes for delisted games or dlc.

Discus and support Redeeming codes for delisted games or dlc. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering if codes of delisted games still work in the store. I didnt know forza horizon 3 was delisted and Im in able to get the rest od the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlchemisticXL, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Redeeming codes for delisted games or dlc.

I was wondering if codes of delisted games still work in the store. I didnt know forza horizon 3 was delisted and Im in able to get the rest od the dlc.

:)

AlchemisticXL, Oct 27, 2020
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can I still play the expansion FH3

You would need a code for the DLC, which is unlikely to be in a used copy., the disc is just like the regular. There is no guarantee codes will redeem for delisted games
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Why I can not redeem my X360 Forza Horizon digital code?

forza horizon 1 was delisted a long time ago now, to my knowledge 360 games that are delisted redeem codes will not work, now delisted xbox one games work with redeemable codes.
  4. Smwutches Win User

It can vary. Some items cannot be redeemed once they are delisted because they are completely remove from the marketplace and others can be. So it's a little hit or miss.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Unable to redeem code for forza horizon 2 day one edition

You can also try redeeming it on the console, but that is the correct website (I removed your image due to the email). At this point though, the game and DLC has been delisted, so it's possible the code won't work.
  6. Built To Last Win User

How do I redeem an Xbox 360 code in 2023?

What game is it

If it is delisted

You can check the game page if it is purchssable or not

If Not then a code will not work as the game is delisted

New purchases of delisted games wont work
    Its the Kinect Sports: Season Two: All Access Pass DLC.
Thema:

1. Redeeming codes for delisted games or dlc. - Similar Threads - Redeeming codes delisted

2. Why does the code say already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the code say already redeemed: Just bought a gift card and son tried to redeem on account and it says the code has already been redeemed 2f38dac4-7ccf-435e-96df-d4ff11904b74
  3. Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up: Nightmare family pack not showing up after I redeemed code. 92cdab1f-4f92-4781-9a65-d986352b7c4f
  4. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  5. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  6. Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...: Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not showing up on xbox series x console 1963545a-d12a-4715-a864-ca57e8d12bf8
  7. Why does the v bucks code is not redeeming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the v bucks code is not redeeming?: I redeem the code on epic and then they gave me the Xbox code and on instructions says go in Microsoft store and select redeem code. That what I did, but it said that I can’t redeem the code in...
  8. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  9. Fortnite redeem code not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Fortnite redeem code not working: My daughter for a fortnite card for her birthday and we redeemed it for her but the code isn't working. Its saying .you cant redeem is code here but yet again you can redeem it through the...
  10. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095