Redeeming a gifted code

Discus and support Redeeming a gifted code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A friend from England gifted me a game and i could not redeem it due to me being in the United States. I contacted support via phone and they could not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CGCtallcrayfish, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Redeeming a gifted code

A friend from England gifted me a game and i could not redeem it due to me being in the United States. I contacted support via phone and they could not help with the issue. So i redeemed the code using a vpn. They said this was ok for this specific case but how can i be sure. Ive called microsoft support before and gotten 2 different answers before. Im trying to be 100% sure

:)

CGCtallcrayfish, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

CARTÃO PRESENTE XBOX LIVE

3. XBF Ezra G Win User

I need to put a code

Hello saltytaco10,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to redeem an Xbox Gift Card/Code, to do so, please visit this page:

How to redeem gift cards and codes

I hope this helps.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

error en codigo[error in code]

Hello eduardobravo alba,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with redeeming a gift code. To troubleshoot this, please visit the following page:

Troubleshoot Redeeming Xbox Gift Cards/Codes

I hope this helps.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Transfer of a gift Xbox game bought on a different Microsoft account to Xbox account

Have you already redeemed the gift? Else, the gift code can be redeemed on another account.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

How do you. Redeem the code for full game nba2k20

Thema:

Redeeming a gifted code

1. Redeeming a gifted code - Similar Threads - Redeeming gifted code

2. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  3. bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...: bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we tryed redeeming them said codes was alredy taken 5af93eac-8875-4a3e-8bca-430fc10efa62
  4. How to redeem a gift code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem a gift code?: I been gifted a game from xbox dashboard, when i try to redeem, i am unsuccessful and told 'code cannot be found-try to re-enter'. Does it matter the gift was sent from a different region? How can...
  5. I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...: I bought minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it and it errors out with geo restricted message. We both live in the same region and we do not have VPN or anything. I am sure I...
  6. So i put in the code for a gift card and after attempting to redeeming it, it says that i...

in XBoX on Windows
    So i put in the code for a gift card and after attempting to redeeming it, it says that i...: So i put in the code for a gift card and after attempting to redeeming it, it says that i already own this. looking at my order history shows that I didn’t redeem it...
  7. when redeeming gift card the message shown is "This code wasn't found–try re-entering it....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when redeeming gift card the message shown is "This code wasn't found–try re-entering it....: 32$ gift card from Target and because its a Fortnite gift card it had a 16 letter and number code when redeemed in the epic games store it sent me a code to use for Xbox and when used it gave the...
  8. Can’t redeem Xbox gift code

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t redeem Xbox gift code: Im very sad as I’ve been meaning to get a dlc for quite a while now and my friend gifted it to me but it’s says that there are invalid letters even there’s not as its Xbox message gift and we are...
  9. How can I get a refund for a redeemed gift code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get a refund for a redeemed gift code?: Today I purchased Minecraft for Xbox for a friend using a redeemable Gift Code. However, I thought it was Minecraft: Java Edition at the time, and Java Edition is what my friend needs. He uses a...
  10. Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere: Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours 2afdde5c-d280-4dba-ad6d-b00673466594