Redeeming a Gift Card and Gifting It

Discus and support Redeeming a Gift Card and Gifting It in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi! I am saving up for a $5 Xbox Gift Card for my friend but I want to know how I can do that. Do I get a code in my email and I can give that to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AwesomeAudi9, Jun 28, 2021.

1. AwesomeAudi9
    AwesomeAudi9 Guest

Hi! I am saving up for a $5 Xbox Gift Card for my friend but I want to know how I can do that. Do I get a code in my email and I can give that to my friend or is it something else?

:)

AwesomeAudi9, Jun 28, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

hate the new xbox live rewords system

There is a sweepstakes to win a $500 gift card, but you can redeem a gift card straight out. Not everything they have to redeem is for a sweepstakes. You can redeem $3.00, $5.00, and $10.00 Xbox gift cards.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

CARTÃO PRESENTE XBOX LIVE

4. XBF - Tali Win User

Roblox Microsoft coupons!!!!

Hello liv vanst,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. If you received a Roblox gift card, you may need to redeem it directly through Roblox. You can view how to view a Roblox gift card here: How to Redeem Gift Cards – Roblox Support. If you are having difficulties redeeming an official Roblox Gift card, you may need to contact Roblox support directly.

However, if you have an official Microsoft gift card, we can most definitely assist. Most of our gift cards will have steps on how to redeem them on the back of physical cards. Please visit: How to redeem gift cards and codes | Xbox Support for steps on how to redeem a gift card on an Xbox console, PC, or mobile device. If the code is appearing invalid, you may need to confirm the region of the card, try on another device, or look for any errors that may mention that the card has already been claimed.

I hope this helps!

-Tali
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Is there any way I can add any amount of money to my account?

Hi lucas, my name is Oskayra, glad to help you.

Method 1: Redeem gift card in store

The easiest way to add money from a gift card to your account is to redeem it in-store. To do this, go to a store that sells gift cards and present the card to the cashier. The cashier will give you a receipt with a redemption code.

Once you have the redemption code, you can enter it into your online account or the store's app. The money from the gift card will be added to your account balance.

Method 2: Redeem the gift card online

You can also redeem the gift card online. To do this, visit the store's website and look for the gift card section. Enter the gift card code and follow the instructions to complete the redemption process.

Once you have redeemed the gift card, the money will be added to your account balance.

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Best regards,
    Oskayra
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

xbox rewards

Log in on rewards.bing.com, and select redeem, then gift card. In the box next to the gift card, select it, and choose 25, then select redeem and follow the instructions from there.
Thema:

1. Redeeming a Gift Card and Gifting It - Similar Threads - Redeeming Gift Card

2. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061
  3. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  4. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  5. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  6. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  7. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  8. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  9. Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...: Trying to redeem points for $25 dollar xbox gift card. Click on redeem and just keep getting try again over and over. f404b7a3-dcc5-44af-874a-ad1fe6b3b5fe
  10. I how to redeem gift card from rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    I how to redeem gift card from rewards: I just brought a 3 dollar gift card on my Microsoft account and didn’t receive and also when I look at purchase history it doesn’t show there but it took the points for it from my total...