Redeeming a game pass gift card on my xbox one

Discus and support Redeeming a game pass gift card on my xbox one in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I have a Xbox one gamepass ult gift card for 2 months and I typed in the code but it wants my credit card so I was wondering if it'll charge me it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EiadSherb, May 15, 2022.

1. /u/EiadSherb
    /u/EiadSherb Guest

So I have a Xbox one gamepass ult gift card for 2 months and I typed in the code but it wants my credit card so I was wondering if it'll charge me it obviously wouldn't but I wanted to make sure and also will it automatically charge me after the 2 months r done so would I have to turn of recurring billings

submitted by /u/EiadSherb
    [link] [comments]

/u/EiadSherb, May 15, 2022
  2. TobyFletcher Win User

Xbox games pass code already redeemed

Hi I just added $15 gift card to Xbox live and I’m trying to buy game pass but I entered the number on the gift card for game pass to redeem but it says it’s already redeemed
  3. Allebas Win User

My Gift Card does not work

As far as i know you can't purchase subscriptions with gift card balance, you need a PayPal or Credit/debit card, as the purchase is a reoccurring one. You can also purchase gift cards specificly for live and game pass, just a heads up.
    Hi Neo Norseman,

Once upon a time you couldn't use a Xbox gift card to purchase Xbox Gold but now you can. However, a credit/debit, paypal is needed for the reoccurring fee.

Learn about gift cards and codes

With a Microsoft or Xbox gift card, you let the lucky recipient choose the gift they want. There are no fees or expiration dates, and either card can
    be used to buy:

To redeem a gift card you received, go to microsoft.com/redeem. For more ways to redeem gift cards and codes, see How
    to redeem an Xbox code
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Microsoft rewards

I have redeemed for a month of game pass, donate a $1 to charities and many gift cards, at least one gift card a month and have never ran into any problems.
  5. Rowdy The God Win User

Xbox games pass code already redeemed

Hi I just added $15 gift card to Xbox live and I’m trying to buy game pass but I entered the number on the gift card for game pass to redeem but it says it’s already redeemed
    I also purchased a $50 Xbox gift card and when I tried to redeem the code it says it was already redeemed. I've tried the troubleshooting method and contacting the store I purchased it from via email and I have yet to get a solution. I'm "glad" someone else is having this issue.
  6. Allebas Win User

payment of xbox game pass for pc

Hi bakaneko05,

The gift option refers to an Xbox gift card. It comes with a code that can be redeem on your Xbox Live account. You then can use the Xbox gift to buy games,DLc, movies, Xbox subscription, etc. It can be purchase at a store, Amazon, through Microsoft,
    etc. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/prepaid-codes/types-of-prepaid-codes.

With a Microsoft or Xbox gift card, you let the lucky recipient choose the gift they want. There are no fees or expiration dates, and
    either card can be used to buy:

To redeem a gift card you received, go to microsoft.com/redeem. For more ways to redeem gift cards and codes, see How
    to redeem an Xbox code
Thema:

1. Redeeming a game pass gift card on my xbox one - Similar Threads - Redeeming game pass

2. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...
  3. Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?: im trying, not on this account, to redeem a 3 month game pass ultimate. when i firsy loaded up the new xbox it told me i could get 3 months free, i clicked the "later" button and now i cant find...
  4. I redeemed my moutian dew code for game pass and it didnt give me it what do i do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my moutian dew code for game pass and it didnt give me it what do i do: I redeemed my moutian dew code and it said i got the gamepass but I cant play rainbow six siege what do i do 3cc349cd-868a-483d-a6e7-aa8f750dae4e
  5. I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!: everytime i want to reddem an error come that the code is wrong or something like that or that i redeem on an other web page fbd996e6-aca1-4a4f-a4d5-443b85c01494
  6. How to redeem a Game Pass Gift Card on a Childs Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a Game Pass Gift Card on a Childs Xbox account?: I have tried over and over to change the permissions on my account. The birthday was put in wrong. Every time I try to change it, I get an error. It will not send an approval request. It just...
  7. I have a Xbox account but I apparently redeemed my game pass on a different account- how...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Xbox account but I apparently redeemed my game pass on a different account- how...: I have a Xbox account but I apparently redeemed my game pass on a different account- how can I fix this and use my game pass 6fa4a27b-be33-4c15-9fcd-2c7228772eb5
  8. didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?: I believe i was supposed to get a code when i redeemed my points, however i did not receive one. also whenever i try to get minecraft (on the launcher) or on the xbox app, it does not even say i...
  9. i was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have...: I was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have to make an account but the city,state and zip code options all do not let me put anything for them...
  10. I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't...: I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't because of it says I need a way to pay how do I pass by this e3d8ef7a-fc16-4a11-845c-b76163df087a