Redeemed Xbox Day One Achievment, but never unlocked it?

Discus and support Redeemed Xbox Day One Achievment, but never unlocked it? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I redeemed the code for the day one achievement, but never unlocked it. ec93bb18-b96d-4729-9984-34daafbbdd1c Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ClosingLink-[xboxvenue], Jun 11, 2018.

1. Redeemed Xbox Day One Achievment, but never unlocked it?

I redeemed the code for the day one achievement, but never unlocked it.

:)

ClosingLink-[xboxvenue], Jun 11, 2018
  2. ipod7665
    ipod7665 Guest
    Win an ODI with every team achievement- Ricky Ponting 2007

I've unlocked all the ODI caps by playing a one dayer with every team, not all today though.

but i should've unlocked an achievment worth 100 points but it hasnt popped up yet.

confused?????

cheers

ipod7665, Jun 11, 2018
  3. Homie GG
    Homie GG Guest
    Xbox Day One Achievement

I just redeemed the Day One achievement on my Xbox One with the Kinect but it says I don't have it unlocked. What should I do?

Homie GG, Jun 11, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you redeemed it recently then that is normal. Those types of achievements were removed a while ago so it's no longer possible to see them.

Smwutches, Jun 11, 2018
  5. But even when I view the achievement through the Xbox app it doesn’t show as unlocked

Redeemed Xbox Day One Achievment, but never unlocked it? [​IMG]

ClosingLink-[xboxvenue], Nov 3, 2018
  6. ClosingLink-[xboxven Win User

If you redeemed it recently then that is normal. Those types of achievements were removed a while ago so it's no longer possible to see them.
    But even when I view the achievement through the Xbox app it doesn’t show as unlocked

[​IMG]
  7. Smwutches Win User

8. Darth1337 Win User

Day One Edition XB1

I'm pretty sure the achievement is unlocked by redeeming a prepaid code in the Day One packaging.
  9. warr38 Win User

"Day One" achievement not unlocking

I live in Singapore and Xbox one just released here . I got the xbox one but when I redeem my day one achievement i there is nothing unlocked
  10. BigB EC Win User

Day one achievement not unlocking

So when I got the achievement on 12/27 I didn't because it wasn't day one? I got a xbox one for christmas opened it up and there was a redeemable code for the achievement and I received the achievement when I redeemed the code. Of all the people on true
    achievements to have redeemed the code the most recent was july 25th to have it unlocked.

http://www.trueachievements.com/Xbox-One/achievements.htm

http://www.trueachievements.com/100club.aspx?gameid=4952
Thema:

1. Redeemed Xbox Day One Achievment, but never unlocked it? - Similar Threads - Redeemed Achievment never

2. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  3. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  4. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  5. Why does the code say already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the code say already redeemed: Just bought a gift card and son tried to redeem on account and it says the code has already been redeemed 2f38dac4-7ccf-435e-96df-d4ff11904b74
  6. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  7. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  8. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  9. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  10. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...