Redeemed free 14 day trail and now wont work

Discus and support Redeemed free 14 day trail and now wont work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; on my sons xbox one , played cod3 for an hour fine . went to play it later says current profile not allowed to play on xbox live ........ Can anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Guyj24, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Guyj24
    Guyj24 Guest

on my sons xbox one , played cod3 for an hour fine . went to play it later says current profile not allowed to play on xbox live ........ Can anyone help ?

:)

Guyj24, Dec 25, 2015
  2. 14-day gold trail code does not work

I redeemed a 14 day trail for xbox live gold but it does not work it says i have redeemed it and the code does not work if i type it again. Redeemed free 14 day trail  and now wont work :(

xxNEVERLANDSxx, Dec 25, 2015
  3. Code won't give me gold

I redeemed a code and the Xbox showed me what I was going to get (14 day gold) and after clicking "confirm" it didn't give me the gold trail. And now it says that my code has been used.

How can I get the 14 day trail??

cryingblade25, Dec 25, 2015
  4. JessicaCarter1 Win User

Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month

I havnt had my account but 14 days now witch was made on micrsoft anf still didnt get my free trail
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

14 day trail redeem code not working

its possible you have used a trial code previously which will stop another from working
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

If already have an active gold subscription you wont be able to redeem the code until yours expires.
  7. ngocphi Win User

Do it on the xbox one or 360

Remember diferent console has different effects

On an xbox one it gives you everything but discounts and xbox games with gold 360

Games

On xbox 360 no party chat or games with gold
  8. FarLocket590755 Win User

Yes.it said to redeem somewhere else.They suggested the xbox itself.
Thema:

1. Redeemed free 14 day trail and now wont work - Similar Threads - Redeemed free trail

2. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...: my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363 3e5f44cb-b077-42ad-90f2-24fe86c39ad7
  3. I redeemed a MTNDEW code for the new Xbox promotion and I have not received the free game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a MTNDEW code for the new Xbox promotion and I have not received the free game...: I redeemed the code yesterday and I got the points for the website, but I haven't gotten the free game pass. What do I do. 8a09deba-3842-4db6-961d-edbc5900897f
  4. i was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have...: I was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have to make an account but the city,state and zip code options all do not let me put anything for them...
  5. says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...: Hi there, I hope you can help as Microsoft support is zero help. I have a series x and it says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and use game pass...
  6. it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop: i go to redeem my free gamepass but it doesn´t apear nothing on the included part of microsoft store, i don´t know why 101cd90a-f1b0-4152-bae8-adbbc54422ef
  7. I'm trying to redeem the free minecraft realms subscription from gamepass ultimate but it...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to redeem the free minecraft realms subscription from gamepass ultimate but it...: Just glitches when I click on it and it looks like there's a box behind the confirm button that I can't see. I've tried restarting my xbox but nothing had worked submitted by /u/Bitterfrost9...
  8. I cant Purchase/redeem free trial of xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant Purchase/redeem free trial of xbox game pass: When I put in my card details, It says, "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." But I triple checked, and the card details are all good. I even used a different...
  9. if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i...: if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i need to buy the redeem code of the java & bedrock ??? f4441635-037d-42c4-98e6-1c648addecf9
  10. Cant Redeem Free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 2 Months

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Redeem Free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 2 Months: I just got gifted a Discord Nitro Subscription and saw it includes a free 2 Months Redeem Code for the Xbox Game Pass. I tried to redeem it but it still required me to put in Payment Information....