redeemed football manager but cant seem to find to download the game

Discus and support redeemed football manager but cant seem to find to download the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i purchased Football Manger 2023 and had followed the process of redeeming the codes provided it is shown and redeemed but i cant find the game to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by liam bain, May 9, 2023.

1. liam bain
    liam bain Guest

Hi i purchased Football Manger 2023 and had followed the process of redeeming the codes provided it is shown and redeemed but i cant find the game to download onto my PC any help would be appreciated Thanks

:)

liam bain, May 9, 2023
  2. nana yawboachie-darq Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Warthog gone

It has something to do with pre-installing the game, redeeming the code, then installing the demo. I haven't deleted the demo and still cant seem to find it in ready to install, manage game for fh3 demo or the actual game. Code was lost in transition.
  3. xX iLax Win User

Games Missing From Ready to Install on New Xbox

Happening to me with my Forza Warthog code. Redeemed it but cannot find it to download when I manage game.
  4. phantom gangsta Win User

cant seem to find a game

damnit i just got this game today T^T
  5. MEGA MAN-67C02A75-B7 Win User

cant seem to find a game

Its been down for some people all day
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Football Manager 2020 - Download

Hello there @FoldiKornel, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I understand your case regarding the error you receive when you try to start the download; However, we have multiple detailed troubleshooting steps for this matter on the official website to help
    you take care of it. I will provide you with the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you. Please consider checking the link below, and I hope this helps you out.

The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/error-code-0x80070422

Kind Regards
    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. redeemed football manager but cant seem to find to download the game - Similar Threads - redeemed football manager

2. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  3. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  4. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  5. Why does the code say already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the code say already redeemed: Just bought a gift card and son tried to redeem on account and it says the code has already been redeemed 2f38dac4-7ccf-435e-96df-d4ff11904b74
  6. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  7. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  8. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  9. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  10. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...