Redeemed DLC code yet can't find any trace of it

Discus and support Redeemed DLC code yet can't find any trace of it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I redeemed a DLC code via this web site (which I've done many times before) yet the content doesn't seem to of appeared in game, Assassin's Creed IV... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kybad1980, Jan 1, 2014.

1. kybad1980
    kybad1980 Guest

I redeemed a DLC code via this web site (which I've done many times before) yet the content doesn't seem to of appeared in game, Assassin's Creed IV special edition if that matters. My console is set to download automatically. I'm off to check Ubisoft to
    see if they have anything.

:)

kybad1980, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Forza Download

So I put in the code to get my cars from Forza and I accidentally canceled it. I tried to re-enter the code but it has already been redeemed by me and I can't find any trace of it. How do I get it back? I can't find it anywhere.

Soluna-36D1AF32-60A3-40F0-ADB2-BAB5C7A0D989, Jan 1, 2014
  3. McDerozan
    McDerozan Guest
    I redeemed my FIFA 15 game by using a QR card from Xbox one.

I redeemed a Fifa Ultimate Team dlc code on Xbox.com and I can't find it on my Xbox to download.. Can someone help?

McDerozan, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Redeemed DLC code yet can't find any trace of it

Hi Ky,

Sorry to hear about the missing content. Let's see what we can do.

With Xbox One, content does not automatically download if you redeem or purchase the content on xbox.com. If you redeemed a code, all you need to do is get on your console, navigate to the marketplace and locate that content, and start the
    download. It will see you have already redeemed the code, and should download without issue.

Let us know how that goes, or if you have anymore questions.

Mister Ohnaka, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Hi Ky,

Sorry to hear about the missing content. Let's see what we can do.

With Xbox One, content does not automatically download if you redeem or purchase the content on xbox.com. If you redeemed a code, all you need to do is get on your console, navigate to the marketplace and locate that content, and start the
    download. It will see you have already redeemed the code, and should download without issue.

Let us know how that goes, or if you have anymore questions.
  6. Notoriious BAM Win User

Batman: Arkham City street date has been broken!

God I hate Sony! Can't redeem my code for Cat Woman as it's not available yet [PS3], though I just redeemed it on Xbox LIVE [360].

Just curious about the Robin DLC, as it will not let me redeem.
  7. McDerozan Win User

I redeemed my FIFA 15 game by using a QR card from Xbox one.

I redeemed a Fifa Ultimate Team dlc code on Xbox.com and I can't find it on my Xbox to download.. Can someone help?
  8. NemesisNeoRec Win User

Redeemed 3 x 12 months of XBL Gold, but there are only 24 months (2 Years) shown

Hey, I tried all of them several times, but all of them are "already redeemed"

While redeeming the codes I didnt get any unusual notification or something.

In my Account there's also no trace of the third code.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Redeemed halo 5 beta via Xbox.com, not downloaded

If you haven't played the beta yet and find that you can't do so when you try then head to your message and click Redeem Code 2 Now on the console. It seems that redeeming the 2nd code on the website doesn't work properly.
Thema:

1. Redeemed DLC code yet can't find any trace of it - Similar Threads - Redeemed DLC code

2. i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...: . I have already tried restarting and nothing ever pops up. 15f9e531-ac8c-4c4a-b06b-c3d12adeb955
  3. Can't redeem Xbox DLC code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox DLC code: Bought Watch Dogs: Legion Ultimate edition physical and go the leaflets that were inside with the codes on them. What can be done about a DLC code that when redeemed, it says "Contact who you got...
  4. Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC: I’ve bought a new and sealed (physical) copy of Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360. It came with many different download codes and unfortunately two of them aren’t working. When I try to redeem...
  5. Xbox Redeem Code for DLC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Redeem Code for DLC not working: I got a brand new 'Toy Soldiers: War Chest HALL OF FAME EDITION' for Christmas and the code that comes with it doesn't seem to work.. Help anyone? cc8d5e37-11e9-423a-989a-3aec3953f987
  6. Redeem Code for Halo O.D.S.T DLC for Halo MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Code for Halo O.D.S.T DLC for Halo MCC: Hello, Bought Halo MCC back in the day. Totally sure i got a code for Halo O.D.S.T as a gift from 343 studios because of the problems occuring at launch of the game. However, It doesn't seem...
  7. Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him?: Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him? 3ae4139c-1eb7-4e30-931a-4d9a89e4c206
  8. I gifted my friend Forsaken Dlc for destiny 2 And he cant redeem the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted my friend Forsaken Dlc for destiny 2 And he cant redeem the code: I have gifted him games before with no issue I would like this to be fixed Dont wanna try getting a refunding :( 1e8e0698-863f-4d6a-9f94-f305cbe520b1
  9. Can't redeem DLC code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem DLC code: I recently bought Agents of Mayhem for Xbox One. I have Xbox One S, but I'm not entirely sure if that's part of the problem or not. I'm trying to redeem the DLC code. Even time I put the code in...
  10. Trying to redeem a code for the Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the first sin DLC but am getting and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem a code for the Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the first sin DLC but am getting and ...: When i try to redeem the code on xbox 360 it says that the code isn't valid and when i try on pc i get an error saying "something went wrong" XBOS-4000 8c750640-69e7-4a25-877a-30211d026ff7...