Redeemed Code Xbox Live Code Issues

Discus and support Redeemed Code Xbox Live Code Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I have just redeemed a code online for Xbox live. It has appeared on my order history but when I go onto my Xbox I still cannot connect to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shieuerz, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Shieuerz
    Shieuerz Guest

Hi all,

I have just redeemed a code online for Xbox live. It has appeared on my order history but when I go onto my Xbox I still cannot connect to xbox live, and my subscriptions tab says I don't have xbox live. Please help.

I have tried contacting xbox support, but the only option is to live chat with an agent. I have been trying to connect for the past hour to no avail.

Thanks.

:)

Shieuerz, Mar 25, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Cartão xbox live[Xbox live card]

Hello LucasQuaresma1,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue redeeming a code for Xbox Live Gold. To troubleshoot this, please visit the following page:

Troubleshoot Redeeming Xbox Gift Codes/Cards

I hope this helps.
  3. Firmity Win User

Xbox Live's EVOLVE Alpha code

The conclusion I came to with this issue was that people are trying to redeem the code with an a account that has shared membership you must redeem the code on a profile that actually has xbox live
  4. Darren Beaumont Win User

Issue redeeming Xbox Live Gold from code

Yes, I'm having similar issues redeeming an xbox live gold code.
  5. HighAngellic Win User

I can’t redeem new 3 month gold code keep saying Give it another try and I have try many times and i

Been having the same issue redeeming a 12 month xbox live code
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Black Ops 3 Beta Code - "Something went wrong"

Hi, sorry to hear you are having issues redeeming your code. Keep an eye on the status page for updates on when it will be fixed
    support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status or try redeeming the code in a few hours.
Thema:

1. Redeemed Code Xbox Live Code Issues - Similar Threads - Redeemed Code Live

2. If I redeem an xbox live code for fortnite on my Microsoft account will I be able to claim...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I redeem an xbox live code for fortnite on my Microsoft account will I be able to claim...: So I was thinking of purchasing an Xbox live code for a fortnite item online but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to claim it through cloud gaming since I don't have an Xbox to claim it through. If I...
  3. I cant redeem a code or buy a game or live without a creditcard even if with a PayPal i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem a code or buy a game or live without a creditcard even if with a PayPal i...: I cant redeem a code buy live or games without a creditcard. Even when a had a PayPal i was still required to have a creditcard I dont want a creditcard or PayPal to much difficulties. Why cant...
  4. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  5. Не могу активировать код Xbox Live Gold|Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не могу активировать код Xbox Live Gold|Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold code: Не активируется карта оплаты Xbox Live Gold "К сожалению, произошла непредвиденная ошибка. Сведения о ней зафиксированы, мы постараемся выяснить еЁ причину. Попробуйте активировать свой код ещЁ...
  6. Can't redeem xbox live code as receipt wasn't given

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem xbox live code as receipt wasn't given: Just spoke to your online support ( laughable ) regarding a gift my son was given for Xmas Every year my father gives him a xbox live 12 month card which like clockwork he redeems in March...
  7. when i am trying to redeem xbox live subscription code xbox is trying to convert to 4...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when i am trying to redeem xbox live subscription code xbox is trying to convert to 4...: when i am trying to redeem xbox live subscription code xbox is trying to convert to 4 months ultimate sub..i don't want ultimate..i want 12 month live. why is microsoft trying to force me into...
  8. Redeem xbox live code and set up recurring payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem xbox live code and set up recurring payment: I am trying to set up xbox live for my son and agreed to set up recurring payment with my credit card. It says" you do not have permission to do this" . We are signed in to his account and I think...
  9. I can’t redeem my Xbox live code as it says it has been damaged

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can’t redeem my Xbox live code as it says it has been damaged: Hello Please help me can I request another code as I was putting my live redeem code which was already paid then as I already put in the numbers; it worked but as I was about to click I accept...
  10. Xbox live redeem code problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live redeem code problem: I have buy a xbox live gold 1month code from a trustful site but i cant redeem it, when i put the code it says "something went wrong check the instructions that came with your code" any solutions?...