Redeemed code to an account that doesn't exist

Discus and support Redeemed code to an account that doesn't exist in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed my assassins creed origins code to my email but missed one letter, so its not on my account. Please help fdaa66a7-cb2a-4f6e-bcd7-7ee55fa45d4e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FlyingPigs25, Jun 11, 2021.

1. FlyingPigs25
    FlyingPigs25 Guest

I redeemed my assassins creed origins code to my email but missed one letter, so its not on my account. Please help

:)

FlyingPigs25, Jun 11, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Live on the 360

You say that your son has this Xbox 360 since 2014. Doesn't that mean that he has an account on that Xbox already? If so, then all that should have happened was to redeem that code on the Xbox 360 while signed into the account he already has. If you
    created a different account to redeem the code onto, then he would lose any game progress and/or purchases he had with the pre-existing account.
  4. DiegoSOBRINO1 Win User

rogue spider knight

when you redeemed the code it would tell you what you are redeeming and then ask you to confirm that you want to redeem it if that happened then you wouldn't have been scammed as it would tell you the code was already redeemed or doesn't exist if
    you were scammed it could take a while for your items to appear though :)
    The problem is that microsoft actually tells me taht my code was valid, but the in-game cosmetics don't appear in my fortnite account.
  5. XBF John Win User

Content doesn't exist on my redeemed code?

Yeah, you just might have to - though I wouldn't buy a whole Xbox for one game. Probably just easier to buy the correct edition via the Mojang website or Microsoft Store to ensure its the correct one. Java, Windows Edition and then Console editions are all separate and aren't cross buy to my knowledge.

6. Reteroine Win User

Content doesn't exist on my redeemed code?

damn, i didn't expect that, so i have buy an xbox console to use it?
Thema:

1. Redeemed code to an account that doesn't exist - Similar Threads - Redeemed code account

2. Code was redeemed to wrong account in Xbox family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code was redeemed to wrong account in Xbox family: Can I transfer it to the correct person? 28e1523d-a20a-4314-8af9-fd1018ae6b88
  3. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  4. This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.: My friend gifted me Minecraft. This error occurred, although we both have the same region - Kyrgyzstan ade443a1-5757-4190-a912-0c74ed40b0e1
  5. Redeem code game not showing on xbox store or account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code game not showing on xbox store or account: Hi I purchased hitman a world of assassination via the reedem a code method for my xbox. The code registered and worked I received a email from Microsoft as a receipt but when I used my xbox hours...
  6. i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...

in XBoX on Windows
    i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...: then when i put the capitals and symbols in it says password doesn't mach 0f5336c7-7a04-4ac7-aaf7-5b4426ac737e
  7. How do I redeem beta code for mw III if I used the wrong microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem beta code for mw III if I used the wrong microsoft account?: I signed in to the wrong microsoft account to redeem beta code for MWIII, how can I reset it to the correct one? 56b64c04-8d32-445e-9a0a-2c2044d3db5c
  8. i redeemed a game code on a wrong account that i dont have access for

in XBoX on Windows
    i redeemed a game code on a wrong account that i dont have access for: I was trying to redeem my game code on my account, i logged in on my acount and when I after i redeemed the code i saw that it was redeemed on a account that wasnt mine...
  9. I redeemed code for "Let's Sing 2023 Hit's from Australia and NZ" on my microsoft account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed code for "Let's Sing 2023 Hit's from Australia and NZ" on my microsoft account...: I've recently bough"Let's Sing 2023" and went to redeem the Game Add-On "Hit's from Australia & NZ" on microsoft.com/redeem like it said on the game add on sheet, but now I can't seem to find it...
  10. If I redeem an xbox live code for fortnite on my Microsoft account will I be able to claim...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I redeem an xbox live code for fortnite on my Microsoft account will I be able to claim...: So I was thinking of purchasing an Xbox live code for a fortnite item online but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to claim it through cloud gaming since I don't have an Xbox to claim it through. If I...