Redeemed Code, Says I have to buy the game

Discus and support Redeemed Code, Says I have to buy the game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A good friend of mine got me a code to the "Fortnite, Standard Founders Edition". When I redeemed the given code it granted me access to the game so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KILLER C00KIE X, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Redeemed Code, Says I have to buy the game

A good friend of mine got me a code to the "Fortnite, Standard Founders Edition". When I redeemed the given code it granted me access to the game so that I could download it,but my xbox lost connection to the internet before I could select download and when
    it reconnected I went to the store it said I didn't own it and said that I need to purchase it. So I went to my profile on my PC and looked at my billing and it said that I owned this product and said "Install Now" but when my xbox receives the command my
    xbox starts the download but then near instantly stops and says nothing it just stops and its been 3 hours I don't know how to fix this.

:)

KILLER C00KIE X, Oct 8, 2017
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Redeemed Forza 5 Codes / No Cars

I know what the email says and I have also redeemed the codes. You have to use credits to buy the cars.

x24hrs2livex, Oct 8, 2017
  3. Master Chief Collection: Halo Nightfall won't play.

Tried all above steps.

I have hard copy. Code is redeemed. I can watch everything but Nightfall

Says to buy Nightfall

When clicked, says installed.

MiffedMicrobe33, Oct 8, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

please try the following steps:

1. Stop/Cancel/Remove the game from the Queue and or from the Games section in My Games and Apps.

2. manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:
    Restart or Power Cycle Xbox One Console

3. Try and download the game again via Store or Ready To Install section

If these steps fail, then I suggest contacting Xbox Support via
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    and select either the Phone or Microsoft Support Chat option.

WPAK, Oct 8, 2017
  5. The game "Fortnite" doesn't show up in my games and apps nore ready to install it literally doesn't say on xbox one s that I own the game and it's trying to charge me again for something I already redeemed. But on the website for Microsoft under billing
    it says that I own this product andI redeemed the code on xbox.

KILLER C00KIE X, Nov 1, 2018
  6. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

please try the following steps:

1. Stop/Cancel/Remove the game from the Queue and or from the Games section in My Games and Apps.

2. manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

3. Try and download the game again via Store or Ready To Install section

If these steps fail, then I suggest contacting Xbox Support via
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    and select either the Phone or Microsoft Support Chat option.
  7. KILLER C00KIE X Win User

The game "Fortnite" doesn't show up in my games and apps nore ready to install it literally doesn't say on xbox one s that I own the game and it's trying to charge me again for something I already redeemed. But on the website for Microsoft under billing
    it says that I own this product andI redeemed the code on xbox.
  8. Omar_0001 Win User

redeemed code went to buy game but say i have no money

Does your console have multiple accounts for other members of your family? If there is, make sure you're on the correct account.
  9. Josue130 Win User

I'm using my console but it still say I have 0.00 dollars but when I go on the website it says I have 51.00
  10. Josue130 Win User

Yes, I did but it still don't work
Thema:

1. Redeemed Code, Says I have to buy the game - Similar Threads - Redeemed Code Says

2. Why does the code say already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the code say already redeemed: Just bought a gift card and son tried to redeem on account and it says the code has already been redeemed 2f38dac4-7ccf-435e-96df-d4ff11904b74
  3. Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up: Nightmare family pack not showing up after I redeemed code. 92cdab1f-4f92-4781-9a65-d986352b7c4f
  4. What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed: I bought an Egyptian code for Minecraft while i was at America with an American debit card but now im in Egypt. Once i try to redeem the code it says that it was purchased from a different region...
  5. Xbox code Redeem denied on PC, Went to try on Xbox and now the code says its redeemed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox code Redeem denied on PC, Went to try on Xbox and now the code says its redeemed.: Hello! i was trying to activate this Minty Legends Fortnite Pack that i bought a while ago (not expired) and i tried to redeem it on pc and it pulled it up, like it noticed that it was that Minty...
  6. So i put in the code for a gift card and after attempting to redeeming it, it says that i...

in XBoX on Windows
    So i put in the code for a gift card and after attempting to redeeming it, it says that i...: So i put in the code for a gift card and after attempting to redeeming it, it says that i already own this. looking at my order history shows that I didn’t redeem it...
  7. i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...

in XBoX on Windows
    i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...: then when i put the capitals and symbols in it says password doesn't mach 0f5336c7-7a04-4ac7-aaf7-5b4426ac737e
  8. I can redeem my digital code for my Xbox it says the code is redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can redeem my digital code for my Xbox it says the code is redeemed: Please need help how to redeem my digital code 773dd399-cbbc-4f2c-a2ad-65f91a2ab983
  9. when i want to redeem the code i doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i want to redeem the code i doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product and...: so i bought the msfs2020 premium deluxe disk version.i installed the game.but i have a problem with activation.when i want to redeem the code it doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product...
  10. My digital code says redeemed already what do I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My digital code says redeemed already what do I do: I bought a code from game stop online and I went to put the code in and it says it’s been used 094dad43-47b8-41c4-a825-f7f10223272b