Redeemed Code, Says I have to buy the game

Discus and support Redeemed Code, Says I have to buy the game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A good friend of mine got me a code to the "Fortnite, Standard Founders Edition". When I redeemed the given code it granted me access to the game so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KILLER C00KIE X, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Redeemed Code, Says I have to buy the game

A good friend of mine got me a code to the "Fortnite, Standard Founders Edition". When I redeemed the given code it granted me access to the game so that I could download it,but my xbox lost connection to the internet before I could select download and when
    it reconnected I went to the store it said I didn't own it and said that I need to purchase it. So I went to my profile on my PC and looked at my billing and it said that I owned this product and said "Install Now" but when my xbox receives the command my
    xbox starts the download but then near instantly stops and says nothing it just stops and its been 3 hours I don't know how to fix this.

:)

KILLER C00KIE X, Oct 8, 2017
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Redeemed Forza 5 Codes / No Cars

I know what the email says and I have also redeemed the codes. You have to use credits to buy the cars.

x24hrs2livex, Oct 8, 2017
  3. Master Chief Collection: Halo Nightfall won't play.

Tried all above steps.

I have hard copy. Code is redeemed. I can watch everything but Nightfall

Says to buy Nightfall

When clicked, says installed.

MiffedMicrobe33, Oct 8, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

please try the following steps:

1. Stop/Cancel/Remove the game from the Queue and or from the Games section in My Games and Apps.

2. manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:
    Restart or Power Cycle Xbox One Console

3. Try and download the game again via Store or Ready To Install section

If these steps fail, then I suggest contacting Xbox Support via
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    and select either the Phone or Microsoft Support Chat option.

WPAK, Oct 8, 2017
  5. The game "Fortnite" doesn't show up in my games and apps nore ready to install it literally doesn't say on xbox one s that I own the game and it's trying to charge me again for something I already redeemed. But on the website for Microsoft under billing
    it says that I own this product andI redeemed the code on xbox.

KILLER C00KIE X, Nov 1, 2018
  6. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

please try the following steps:

1. Stop/Cancel/Remove the game from the Queue and or from the Games section in My Games and Apps.

2. manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

3. Try and download the game again via Store or Ready To Install section

If these steps fail, then I suggest contacting Xbox Support via
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    and select either the Phone or Microsoft Support Chat option.
  7. KILLER C00KIE X Win User

The game "Fortnite" doesn't show up in my games and apps nore ready to install it literally doesn't say on xbox one s that I own the game and it's trying to charge me again for something I already redeemed. But on the website for Microsoft under billing
    it says that I own this product andI redeemed the code on xbox.
  8. Omar_0001 Win User

redeemed code went to buy game but say i have no money

Does your console have multiple accounts for other members of your family? If there is, make sure you're on the correct account.
  9. Josue130 Win User

I'm using my console but it still say I have 0.00 dollars but when I go on the website it says I have 51.00
  10. Josue130 Win User

Yes, I did but it still don't work
Thema:

1. Redeemed Code, Says I have to buy the game - Similar Threads - Redeemed Code Says

2. Can't redeem code says it already redeemed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem code says it already redeemed.: I received Call of Duty Modern Warfare II as a gift from a friend via digital code. When attempting to redeem via Xbox and xbox.com, it doesn't go threw and says that the code has been redeemed...
  3. MY GIFT CARD CODE SAYS ITS ALREAY BEEN REDEEMED I HAVE JUST GOT ON TO MY XBOX TO REDEEM IT...

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY GIFT CARD CODE SAYS ITS ALREAY BEEN REDEEMED I HAVE JUST GOT ON TO MY XBOX TO REDEEM IT...: MY GIFT CARD CODE SAYS ITS ALREAY BEEN REDEEMED I HAVE JUST GOT ON TO MY XBOX TO REDEEM IT AND IT SAYS ITS BEEN REDEEMED ALREADY 14bff961-4b84-4fa3-9ab7-05c2ee6ea665
  4. Redeem code says code has been redeemed. IT HAS NOT been redeemed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeem code says code has been redeemed. IT HAS NOT been redeemed.: I got a brand new xbox controller for chirstmas. With it, came a code for 14 days free of xbox game pass ultimate. When i entered the code this morning, it said the code had already been redeemed,...
  5. Special edition fortnite skin code that says it was already redeemed but have not used it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Special edition fortnite skin code that says it was already redeemed but have not used it: Dark vertex skin code says it is has bin used but have not redeemed it is this normal if you dont have a xbox live gold subscription b1435764-2e13-445d-89bc-ad9fdbfb254d
  6. Redeemed Gifted Game Code; Microsoft Account Says Activation Was Successful, yet Can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed Gifted Game Code; Microsoft Account Says Activation Was Successful, yet Can't...: Hello, I have searched and searched yet nothing I have read has helped me with this problem. A friend gifted me Hollow Knight- Voidheart Edition via their Xbox One, and I received the code on the...
  7. Bought my daughter a minecraft gift code, xboxone says "code already been redeemed"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought my daughter a minecraft gift code, xboxone says "code already been redeemed": Bought my daughter a minecraft gift code, xboxone says "code already been redeemed", cannot find the game down load or anything to do with te game on her xbox one...
  8. I bought a game on MS store via redeemable code and today it says it got canceled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game on MS store via redeemable code and today it says it got canceled: I bought Sea Of Thieves with a key code , downloaded it after 2 days , and later when I tried to connect it says I don't own the game because "I asked for a refund". I didn't do anything of the...
  9. Digital code says already redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Digital code says already redeemed: I purchased 2 separte Xbox digital codes and when I typed in the first code it said already redeemed, which it wasn't. So I then typed in the other digital code, it also said that it was already...
  10. Went to redeem my Gears of War promo codes but it says they were used already.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Went to redeem my Gears of War promo codes but it says they were used already.: I purchased Gears 4 a few years ago and got the promo codes for the free DL of Gears 1,2,3 and Judgement. When I went to redeem the codes recently it says that the codes were already used but i...