Redeemed Code and Purchased Xbox Live on Xbox, Cannot play online

Discus and support Redeemed Code and Purchased Xbox Live on Xbox, Cannot play online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I redeemed two codes online (prepaid cards) I got errors on both codes saying they have already been redeemed. I checked my account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CuriousHarambae, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Redeemed Code and Purchased Xbox Live on Xbox, Cannot play online

Hello,

I redeemed two codes online (prepaid cards) I got errors on both codes saying they have already been redeemed. I checked my account (Accounts.microsoft.com) If shows that one has been redeemed and will not let me play. I've reset my console and waited about
    30 -45 minutes.

To see if the issue persisted I purchase a xbox live directly off my xbox - I went to check my account again and shows that the purchase was made and when I go to play online I get the same "Join Xbox Live Gold". What the heck is going on? This needs to
    be fixed as I have spend a lot of money on gold membership. If this is not resolved I have no issues moving over to a different console.

Any one else experiencing this issue?

Thanks

:)

CuriousHarambae, Jan 28, 2018
  2. rickyjohn
    rickyjohn Guest
    Bizarre Xbox live / game receipt problem

Bought an Xbox live code for my sons for Christmas from Game via my debit card and it came as a text code on a basic receipt. Dopy dick here then lost the receipt before redeeming the code. Will Game be able to trace/link the purchase to the code via my debit card? Obviously the coffee isn't redeemed so not like I'm blagging anything? Lol

rickyjohn, Jan 28, 2018
  3. Redeemed Xbox live but still shows that I don't have it

I just purchased a 12 month Xbox live card. I entered it and it said it was redeemed. But when I tried to play games online, a notification popped up saying I needed to purchase Xbox live. I entered the code again but it said it had already been redeemed.
    Is there any way to fix this?

AngryDinosaur54, Jan 28, 2018
  4. TheVet96 Win User

cant renew xbox live (says i have another subscription in another country keeps giving error msg)

Hello MyWorldInkTats!

I have some solutions that might help you out:

Important changes for Xbox Live customers who purchase digital codes from the Microsoft Store or other third-party resellers:

• To ensure that pricing for the Xbox Live Gold subscription service reflects the local market economies, all Xbox Live Gold subscription cards will now only be redeemable in the country purchased and cannot be redeemed in any other country.
    • If you’re purchasing an Xbox Live Gold subscription card online, we strongly recommend that you purchase the card from the country that you live in to avoid potential issues. This includes purchases from third-party online resellers who advertise lower-priced
      codes than retail value

"If you encounter an error message stating that the code is not redeemable in your country, contact the local or online retailer from whom you made the purchase to obtain a correct subscription card.
    Refund/replacement policies may vary by retailer".

For more help about Xbox Live subscriptions: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/bill...ur-xbox-subscription-is-valid-in-your-country
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Can i play Xbox Live smoothly in Vietnam?

Unfortunately you will not be able to play online or connect to Xbox Live form Vietnam as it's not a supported country.

You can play disc games offline but playing games where online is required, online multiplayer, digital purchases and redeeming codes will not work from that country.

https://www.xbox.com/live/countries

Sorry.
  6. Mr Delabee Win User

Purchasing microsoft points for other people

Unfortunately there is no option to gift purchase MS points directly from Xbox.

There are some online game retailers I.e Amazon that will email you a redeem code if you purchase a MS points card online via their site. Or alternatively goto a game retailer, purchase a points card and forward the redeem code.

Did this for a friend and just messaged him Happy Birthday over live with a redeem code.
  7. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox live

Unfortunately Romania is not supported for xbox live at the moment.
    https://www.xbox.com/live/countries

You will not be able to get online, purchase digital games, redeem codes or play online multiplayer in that country.

Changing your region will not fix this. Sorry.
  8. ezdoesit510 Win User

other way to pay instead of creditcard or PayPal

You could purchase an xbox live subscription card through most major retail stores or online and redeem the code through your xbox or on xbox.com
Thema:

Redeemed Code and Purchased Xbox Live on Xbox, Cannot play online

1. Redeemed Code and Purchased Xbox Live on Xbox, Cannot play online - Similar Threads - Redeemed Code Purchased

2. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  3. How do I redeem my code for a game purchase mistakenly sent through Xbox instead of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem my code for a game purchase mistakenly sent through Xbox instead of my...: I can't redeem my code for a game purchase because I tried to redeem it through Xbox instead of my Microsoft account by mistake. Now it won't let me redeem the code on my Windows computer. I don't...
  4. This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.: My friend gifted me Minecraft. This error occurred, although we both have the same region - Kyrgyzstan ade443a1-5757-4190-a912-0c74ed40b0e1
  5. What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed: I bought an Egyptian code for Minecraft while i was at America with an American debit card but now im in Egypt. Once i try to redeem the code it says that it was purchased from a different region...
  6. Minecraft Purchase - Redeem Code or Website?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Purchase - Redeem Code or Website?: Hello, I was interested in purchasing a copy of Minecraft: Java and Bedrock Edition but I am unsure about a few differences regarding where to purchase. The official minecraft.net page offers...
  7. I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code: I can't purchase game pass from Xbox website because it showing incorrect card details while I am trying on a visa debit card so I bought it from Amazon if iam going to redeem the code do they ask...
  8. I can't redeem code because it was purchased in a different region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't redeem code because it was purchased in a different region: I bought a game and received a code but when I try to redeem it it says that I can't because it was purchased in another region. I purchased another one from the same spot and it worked just fine....
  9. Is there any possible way I could redeem a Minecraft gift code when it was purchased from a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any possible way I could redeem a Minecraft gift code when it was purchased from a...: Is there any possible way I could redeem a Minecraft gift code when it was purchased from a different region? I can't redeem it because of this problem and I was wondering if there's a way I could...
  10. "this code can't be redeemed. it was purchased in a different region from your account"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "this code can't be redeemed. it was purchased in a different region from your account": i bought my friend minecraft and sent it through email, when she tried redeeming the code it said it was bought in a different region, can you not redeem codes bought in other countries? if not is...