Redeemed a membership card but says I don't have gold

Discus and support Redeemed a membership card but says I don't have gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account says I have an active gold membership but whenever I try to go online on a game it says I don't have gold. I've tried hard resetting my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xFANCY KIWIx, Jan 28, 2018.

1. xFANCY KIWIx
    xFANCY KIWIx Guest

My account says I have an active gold membership but whenever I try to go online on a game it says I don't have gold. I've tried hard resetting my Xbox and deleting my profile from my Xbox but nothing has worked.

:)

xFANCY KIWIx, Jan 28, 2018
  2. iholmes10
    iholmes10 Guest
    1 month gold membership not working

I just redeemed a 1 month gold membership pre-paid card and my account said i have gold but my xbox 360 says i do not,please help

iholmes10, Jan 28, 2018
  3. gold time isnt working

just redeemed a 1 month gold card yesterday says i have gold time until march but when try to get in parties or play games the gold membership menus pops up i usually play everyday please fix this issue

XK1LLAxM3NAC3X, Jan 28, 2018
  4. Redeemed a membership card but says I don't have gold

I got the same problem can you please tell me if it starts to work please.

The Jeffnator88, Jan 28, 2018
  5. xFANCY KIWIx
    xFANCY KIWIx Guest
    I called Xbox support and they had me turn my Xbox off and back on, which I'd done like 10 times before, and it started working.

xFANCY KIWIx, Nov 1, 2018
  6. The Jeffnator88 Win User

7. xFANCY KIWIx Win User

I called Xbox support and they had me turn my Xbox off and back on, which I'd done like 10 times before, and it started working.
  8. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Just bought my first Xbox 360 & need a few answers.

Hey there Eddie! Gold Membership Cards don't expire until they have been redeemed. Thanks! :)
  9. FocalSuperset38 Win User

I'm a gold member - how can I rent movies?

I understand I don't need a gold membership to rent movies, except it says on the gold card that we can have access to movies (and other things) with the gold membership! It's a scam!

What can they do with that card???
  10. HabitableHawk90 Win User

Dead rising not free!

Interesting, thanks for these answers. I have a similar situation:

I am interested in games with gold and don't like uploading my credit card details as I don't go online that often. I tend to use redeemable codes for Gold membership, do they qualify for the Games with gold?

I'm currently on a 1month pre-paid redeemable code, but it asks me to pay the full price. If i go with the 3 months or 12 months prepaid codes, will i be able to download the games?

or the only way is to purchase the membership directly from microsoft with a credit card?
Thema:

1. Redeemed a membership card but says I don't have gold - Similar Threads - Redeemed membership card

2. I have membership Xbox card $50 i want to redeem it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have membership Xbox card $50 i want to redeem it: I have membership Xbox card to redeem $50 b5750151-45fe-430e-be19-4346a96b7615
  3. Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card: I'm trying to stack Xbox Live Gold memberships so my son won't have to worry about billing. I've entered 2 12-month cards successfully and FAQs state the max is 36 months, but the system won't let...
  4. Get meaningless message when redeem 3 month gold membership card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get meaningless message when redeem 3 month gold membership card: Message on the screen is: XBOS-5002 d4a02b75-4b04-4f8e-9338-713342615479 2017/01/14 - 21:35:46 UTC What is the meaning? dcd72f31-a831-4c0c-8789-eea1b9bc8247
  5. Redeem code not accepted but credit card payment accepted - Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code not accepted but credit card payment accepted - Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership: Hello, I bought a redeem code ( Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership ) from Microsoft store and I`m unable to redeem the code because my region is Malta. I contacted Support team 4 times and each...
  6. Unable to redeem XBOX Live Gold Membership card code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem XBOX Live Gold Membership card code.: For those of you with a similar problem - problem solved I got an error message on Xbox (360) entering a redemption code with a 12 month Live subscription - got an error message that the code was...
  7. Can't redeem Gold membership prepaid card. What is Token State?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Gold membership prepaid card. What is Token State?: Can't seem to redeem 12 month Xbox Live Gold Membership Prepaid Card. "Token State" [Mod Removed] 2014/01/30 09:10:50 UTC. Tried again and got another "Token State" error code with a similiar...
  8. Xbox live gold prepaid membership card redeem code error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold prepaid membership card redeem code error: Hi I have purchased online prepaid Xbox live gold membership card... When I try to redeem the code it gives error message something went wrong please try again later and error code xbos1005... I...
  9. I am trying to redeem a 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership card, and its not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to redeem a 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership card, and its not working.: When I type the code in it gives me this error code... [img] c1d465b7-4efe-4bb0-8dd5-f1d99e5044d7
  10. Cannot redeem pre-paid xbox live membership card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem pre-paid xbox live membership card: Anyone else having problems redeeming a pre-paid xbox live membership card? I am told there is an issue with the Microsoft servers and they cannot give me an indication as to when it will be...