Redeemed a discord nitro perk from xbox game pass but the code disappeared from "Your codes"

Discus and support Redeemed a discord nitro perk from xbox game pass but the code disappeared from "Your codes" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Short story short, I "redeemed" a discord nitro code from the xbox page, I wanted to save it for later, however the code is now gone from "your codes".... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Anonymous_Resources, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Redeemed a discord nitro perk from xbox game pass but the code disappeared from "Your codes"

Short story short, I "redeemed" a discord nitro code from the xbox page, I wanted to save it for later, however the code is now gone from "your codes". What can I do?

submitted by /u/Anonymous_Resources
    [link] [comments]

/u/Anonymous_Resources, Feb 26, 2021
  2. JordanMadeira Win User

Xbox duplicated my Windows Account

I redeemed a code for a two month subscription from Discord Nitro which I believe is the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Discord free 2 months game pass from nitro

The offer their referring to is the opposite ,you can get 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate from having Discord Nitro. They are not trying to redeem a code for Nitro.
  4. dempup Win User

Nitro discord нету в xbox

From the Discord faq:

Q: Who can receive the Nitro perk?

A: All current and new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers are eligible for this promotion and may receive a Nitro code to claim on their own Discord account, or share with a friend!

So my guess is, that it might NOT be offered to everybody.
  5. dempup Win User

XBox Game Pass Ultimate and Discord Nitro (And Other Benefits)

From the Discord faq:

Q: Who can receive the Nitro perk?

A: All current and new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers are eligible for this promotion and may receive a Nitro code to claim on their own Discord account, or share with a friend!

So my guess is, that it might NOT be offered to everybody.
  6. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello, this is a quote from the discord website about claiming the discord nitro.

"

Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

"

This is from the Spotify website, about claiming it.

"Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email."

I hope this helps,

Thema:

Redeemed a discord nitro perk from xbox game pass but the code disappeared from "Your codes"

1. Redeemed a discord nitro perk from xbox game pass but the code disappeared from "Your codes" - Similar Threads - Redeemed discord nitro

2. Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. This is the error that i get 47356393-0bb6-4495-b446-15b85d210d8b
  3. Discord Nitro redeem link Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord Nitro redeem link Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I got the discord nitro perk from game pass ultimate and I keep getting the error "This site can’t provide a secure connection" whenever I click redeem online. I have tried to redeem on the Xbox,...
  4. Can't redeem discord nitro after buying game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem discord nitro after buying game pass ultimate: Title. This was my first time buying game pass, and I've never had nitro before. When I go on the PC app and try to redeem nitro, all it shows in the green button is "join ultimate" rather than...
  5. Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro: Every time I try to redeem my code at https://redeem.microsoft.com/ I get an error telling me to check the instructions that came with my code, when I'm FOLLOWING the instructions that came with...
  6. I cant redeem Discord Nitro.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant redeem Discord Nitro.: I have Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, and it says that I should discord Nitro as a perk but, I don't get the option to redeem it anywhere. I can redeem stuff like war thunder and overcooked 2 stuff but I...
  7. Can't Redeem Discord Nitro Offer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Redeem Discord Nitro Offer: I just got the game pass ultimate for the month, I notice a 3 month discord nitro pass as a perk, so I claim it, and then try to redeem it. Every single time I press redeem online nothing happens...
  8. How to redeem discord nitro.

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem discord nitro.: I got 3 months of discord nitro for buying the xbox game pass, I got a message on xbox with a link to redeem the code, but every time I click on the link or paste it online, it redirects me to...
  9. Xbox Game Pass and Discord Nitro - Redeem on PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass and Discord Nitro - Redeem on PC: How do I redeem my Spotify Premium, Discord Nitro, and EA Access on PC for my purchase of Xbox Game Pass? 7f4f30cc-761d-42ea-bb83-cefe0c16e448
  10. Discord Nitro, como resgatar no computador.[Discord Nitro, how to redeem at the computer.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord Nitro, como resgatar no computador.[Discord Nitro, how to redeem at the computer.]: Olá, comprei esses dias o Game Pass no PC lá por 1 real se não me engano, e descobri que eu posso pegar 3 meses de Discord Nitro, mas como eu resgataria esse código, podem me ajudar? Obrigado!...