Redeemed a 3-month prepaid Live card, now not showing up?

Discus and support Redeemed a 3-month prepaid Live card, now not showing up? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I redeemed a 3 month live card on 12/27/13 and it said my membership was renewed. This morning, 1/6/14, it says my membership is expired! Help! I threw... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SteeIersSquad, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Redeemed a 3-month prepaid Live card, now not showing up?

I redeemed a 3 month live card on 12/27/13 and it said my membership was renewed. This morning, 1/6/14, it says my membership is expired! Help! I threw the card away because it loaded correctly and I didn't think I would need it anymore.

:)

SteeIersSquad, Jan 6, 2014
  2. FER3ON321
    FER3ON321 Guest
    An error when I redeemed my xbox live ??

hey

I just redeemed my xbox live 3 months code , it showing the prepaid card ,but when i confirmed it i get " something went wrong"

Xbos- 0x80182300

your help is appreciated

FER3ON321, Jan 6, 2014
  3. tentenmiu
    tentenmiu Guest
    600 Points for 12 Month Renewal Dashboard Promo

Back in February, I see a dashboard promotion that I would be rewarded with 600 Microsoft Points when I redeem a 12-month prepaid Xbox Live Gold card. I redeemed a prepaid 12 month card through that promotion, but still have not yet gotten the 600
    points.

card redeemed date: feb-25-2012

thanks

tentenmiu, Jan 6, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hey there Jack! I apologize about that problem. Have you checked
    http://billing.microsoft.com/
    to see what happened? If not, please do so and make sure all your payment information is up to date. If you continue to experience this problem, please reach out to Xbox Phone Support so they can have a look at your billing
    information and get it sorted out for you. Redeemed a 3-month prepaid Live card, now not showing up? :)

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 6, 2014
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Hey there Jack! I apologize about that problem. Have you checked
    http://billing.microsoft.com/
    to see what happened? If not, please do so and make sure all your payment information is up to date. If you continue to experience this problem, please reach out to Xbox Phone Support so they can have a look at your billing
    information and get it sorted out for you. :)
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription

Time you redeem via prepaid cards is fully added to whatever time is left on your son's account (up to 36 months).

So for example if your son has still 3 months of Gold left on his account, and you add a 12 month card, your son has 15 months of gold on his account.

Or if your son has an active subscription, and his subscription would renew in 3 months from now, and you add the 12 month card, the prepaid card will "pause" his subscription, activate 12 months, and after the 12 months of the card are over, the subscription
    will continue with the remaining 3 months, and your son will have to be billed again in 15 months from now.

So there really is no need to wait until you redeem prepaid cards.

In fact, since some promotional cards have an expiry date on them, I heartily recommend to redeem prepaid cards as soon as possible.

But keep in mind, that you can have only up to 36 month of Gold or Game Pass time on your account.
  7. denis97g Win User

Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription

yes, you still have the 12 months since it's a prepaid card. Plus, you can also redeem it now since xbox live gold subscriptions can be stacked up to 36 months.
  8. Klokkwork Win User

Xbox Live Gold

Indeed, token stacking works on a recent-first basis. The most recent membership you purchase or redeem is what is consumed first. If you have 3 weeks remaining on a 12-Month membership, and you redeem a 3-Month prepaid card, then after 3 months, those
    remaining 3 weeks kick back in and it's business as usual. Peculiarly, if you have a 1-Month membership set to auto-renew, and you redeem a prepaid code, it will turn off automatic renewal. In other cases, if you had a renewing membership, but you turned
    off auto-renewal, and you then redeem a prepaid card, this can turn your auto-renewal back on, as the prepaid card tells the system that you're not interested in canceling afterall. Therefore, it's always a good idea to go to Xbox.com/account after you've
    set up your Gold, to make sure that the automatic renewal is in the state in which you desire it to be, on or off.
  9. SMKR Barracuda Win User

Redeeming code gives error 80122724

I just bought and redeemed my prepaid that I bought from my local Target store,still have the receipt for said card

my three months originally ended on the 7th of this month but I redeemed my 3 month gold for live on the 1/3/2014 an inputted the code to renew my xbox live...and it said the code went through but now I am without gold an hour early before midnight .

not a happy xbox user
Thema:

1. Redeemed a 3-month prepaid Live card, now not showing up? - Similar Threads - Redeemed month prepaid

2. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...
  3. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  4. Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?: im trying, not on this account, to redeem a 3 month game pass ultimate. when i firsy loaded up the new xbox it told me i could get 3 months free, i clicked the "later" button and now i cant find...
  5. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...: my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363 3e5f44cb-b077-42ad-90f2-24fe86c39ad7
  6. Unable to redeem 3 month prepaid music pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem 3 month prepaid music pass: I get the following error Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate. Xbos-0x80169DF5...
  7. Receiving error code 0x80169CF9 when attempting to redeem prepaid 3 month Gold card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code 0x80169CF9 when attempting to redeem prepaid 3 month Gold card: My Xbox Gold is up in a couple of days, and I just purchased a digital code from Amazon for 3-months of Gold, however attempting to redeem the code gets me a error code: 0x80169CF9, with a message...
  8. Xbox Error Code. Unable to redeem prepaid 3 month gold membership!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Error Code. Unable to redeem prepaid 3 month gold membership!: I've encountered an error when attempting to redeem my prepaid 3 month gold membership card purchased from the corner store near my house. Can you check to see why it's unable to become redeemed...
  9. Unable to redeem my prepaid 12-month Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem my prepaid 12-month Xbox Live Gold code: Hello, My Gold membership expired today, but when I try to redeem my Xbox Live Gold code, I get this error code "XBOS-3013" with a message saying "Something went wrong." I've already contacted...
  10. Can't redeem 3 month gold prepaid

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem 3 month gold prepaid: Try the code again We couldn't find the code you entered. Check the code and then try entering it again. TSM4000 541137c9-ac26-4bda-836b-18eb52eebd38 2015/12/15 - 05:42:37 UTC...