Redeemed 3 x 12 months of XBL Gold, but there are only 24 months (2 Years) shown

Discus and support Redeemed 3 x 12 months of XBL Gold, but there are only 24 months (2 Years) shown in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Guys, as mentioned above, I just redeemed 3 Keys with 12 month auf XBL Gold each with no problems. After each the message was shown, that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NemesisNeoRec, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Redeemed 3 x 12 months of XBL Gold, but there are only 24 months (2 Years) shown

Hello Guys,

as mentioned above, I just redeemed 3 Keys with 12 month auf XBL Gold each with no problems. After each the message was shown, that everything worked fine and I received 12 months of Gold. But now I can only see 2 years and not 3 as intended.

Even in the Order-History there are only 2 Keys shown, and not three.

What can I do? Please help!!

:)

NemesisNeoRec, Oct 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Redeemed 3 x 12 months of XBL Gold, but there are only 24 months (2 Years) shown

That's really strange
    Usually when you redeem a code the change is reflected instantly

But, try waiting up to 48 hours since redeem date in case there is a delay in the servers
  3. NemesisNeoRec Win User

Hi Josef,

basically I didnt redeem it with my account, I redeemed the codes with the account of my friend ID: LordVader1935.

In the order history it just shows 2 Codes, but actually I redeemed 3 (see attachment)

I redemeed them this day, yes
  4. NemesisNeoRec Win User

thanks for your help,

actually the problem was solved by itself.

this morning i logged into the Account an all 3 Years auf XBL Gold were visible.

I still don't know why and how this happend, but anyway, thanks a lot for your support!

This post can be closed now!
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, nope. Sincerely this is the first time that I heard something like this

If you're more than sure that you redeemed the code in that account you can try contacting Microsoft support to see if they can double check what's going on
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, glad to know that!
    It seems that was this "But, try waiting up to 48 hours since redeem date in case there is a delay in the servers" as I advised previously

If you face a similar issue in the future try waiting 48 hours, that helps

For now, take care and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Redeemed 3 x 12 months of XBL Gold, but there are only 24 months (2 Years) shown - Similar Threads - Redeemed months XBL

2. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...
  3. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  4. Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?: im trying, not on this account, to redeem a 3 month game pass ultimate. when i firsy loaded up the new xbox it told me i could get 3 months free, i clicked the "later" button and now i cant find...
  5. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...: my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363 3e5f44cb-b077-42ad-90f2-24fe86c39ad7
  6. I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!: everytime i want to reddem an error come that the code is wrong or something like that or that i redeem on an other web page fbd996e6-aca1-4a4f-a4d5-443b85c01494
  7. I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't...: I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't because of it says I need a way to pay how do I pass by this e3d8ef7a-fc16-4a11-845c-b76163df087a
  8. Not able to Redeem the 1-month XBL gift.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to Redeem the 1-month XBL gift.: Customer Support advised me to make a post about not being able to Redeem the 1-month XBL subscription. So here it is. I never was able to redeem the 1 month XBL subscription. I received an...
  9. Can't redeem Free 1-month XBL Gold code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Free 1-month XBL Gold code: I got the message with the xbl prepaid 1 month gold code.But when i confirmed it,it always said:"Something went wrong.Sorry about that.Give it a try in a while."It has been a week.What's wrong...
  10. Unable To Redeem XBL 15 Month Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable To Redeem XBL 15 Month Code: I've tried to redeem a code for XBL and I've gotten an error message on my Xbox One. I tried on my laptop and was given a need to add payment option. My CC was already on file and I even added my...