Redeemed 2 gold membership inserts. Not showing up...

Discus and support Redeemed 2 gold membership inserts. Not showing up... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. My prepaid 3M gold expired last month. I just redeemed a 2 day and a 14 day code from an insert. This is one of the cards. After i entered the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aquatic Sparrow, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Redeemed 2 gold membership inserts. Not showing up...

Hello. My prepaid 3M gold expired last month. I just redeemed a 2 day and a 14 day code from an insert.

This is one of the cards.

After i entered the code in via the store, it said it was redeemed. I went into My Games & Apps > Memberships and it's not showing up in the top, where any membership would appear.

I tried looking into the problem, but haven't seen anything of use. I did restart my console but it's still not showing up there.

Another question i have is, how come i can't purchase gold for myself through the store? I see an option to give it to a friend or redeem a code.

:)

Aquatic Sparrow, Feb 25, 2018
  2. missing redeemed gift card funds

I have redeemed a gold membership today and got email confirming it but not showing on my account !!! Help

RaNdOmXxChomper, Feb 25, 2018
  3. PBREESE
    PBREESE Guest
    Xbox live not showing on my xbxo

my gold membership not showing up on my console.

PBREESE, Feb 25, 2018
  4. Redeemed 2 gold membership inserts. Not showing up...

When i try playing an online game, it rejects me. Can't edit it in...

Aquatic Sparrow, Feb 25, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Trial codes don't change your account status to gold. They just give you access to some benefits of online multiplayer. They won't work with all games or all game modes. Some of them will only work with the game they came with. They also don't stack so if
    you added both b cards at the same time, the second card overwrote the first card.

I'm not sure about the second question. It should show up. You could also try buying it through xbox.com or buy a prepaid gold card and redeem it.

Smwutches, Feb 25, 2018
  6. It took a couple of hours for it to take effect. While i do thank you for the explanation, i have redeemed cards like this before.

Are you kidding me? The second one overwrote the first one? It doesn't add up anymore?

Anyways, it's working now and i'll just use it until i can get gold back.

Aquatic Sparrow, Feb 27, 2018
  7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Regular gold subscriptions do stack, but trial codes do not. They never have.

Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Aquatic Sparrow Win User

When i try playing an online game, it rejects me. Can't edit it in...
  9. Smwutches Win User

Regular gold subscriptions do stack, but trial codes do not. They never have.
  10. Aquatic Sparrow Win User

Trial codes don't change your account status to gold. They just give you access to some benefits of online multiplayer. They won't work with all games or all game modes. Some of them will only work with the game they came with. They also don't stack so if
    you added both b cards at the same time, the second card overwrote the first card.

I'm not sure about the second question. It should show up. You could also try buying it through xbox.com or buy a prepaid gold card and redeem it.
    It took a couple of hours for it to take effect. While i do thank you for the explanation, i have redeemed cards like this before.

Are you kidding me? The second one overwrote the first one? It doesn't add up anymore?

Anyways, it's working now and i'll just use it until i can get gold back.
  11. Smwutches Win User

12. davemcfly85 Win User

My gamer picture wont show up

all i can say is give it time it should show up eventually just like when you redeem a gold membership it does not always instantly show up as gold right away.
Thema:

1. Redeemed 2 gold membership inserts. Not showing up... - Similar Threads - Redeemed gold membership

2. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  3. Can't redeem purchased XBox Live Gold membership codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem purchased XBox Live Gold membership codes: I am trying to vent some frustration with dealing with the Customer Support. Basically, I purchased Qty. 2 XBox Live Gold membership redeemable codes a while back (7/24/2019) through a promo...
  4. Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card: I'm trying to stack Xbox Live Gold memberships so my son won't have to worry about billing. I've entered 2 12-month cards successfully and FAQs state the max is 36 months, but the system won't let...
  5. So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said...: So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said pass does the gold pass get upgraded? ffcb7273-7e53-42c1-98bc-77d01dd244cc
  6. How would I get my Xbox Live Gold membership if I redeem via Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How would I get my Xbox Live Gold membership if I redeem via Microsoft Rewards?: I'm starting to use the Microsoft Rewards program, and am aiming to get a 3 month Xbox Live Gold membership. When I redeem my points and get the membership, will I be emailed a gift card code or...
  7. Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...: Hi I have a problem with my Xbox live gold membership don't want to take the redeem code. Show me wrong code try again. I enter the redeem code a few times and I have phone Microsoft support. And...
  8. Cannot redeem XBox Live Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot redeem XBox Live Gold Membership: I purchased two Xbox Live Gold Memberships one from online and other from store (Card). I redeemed the code from the store purchase and returned the online version. After the return, My account...
  9. Unable to redeem Xbox Gold membership code

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to redeem Xbox Gold membership code: Hello Team, I am a microsoft employee FTE and had brought the XBOX gold membership from company store in redmond. However when I try to redeem the code it says Code not found. Try re-entering...
  10. I can not redeem a 12 month subscription xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not redeem a 12 month subscription xbox live gold membership: I can not purchase a one-month or redeem a 12-month code for Xbox Live Gold. The error message is "something is wrong on our end". 4842bd0d-7517-425c-b9c1-cac5585d3b2c