Redeem xbox live

Discus and support Redeem xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i just buy a 3 month xbox live card but when i redeem its code its apear this probleme that some thing get wrong and i still try it two days long and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aboanob, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Aboanob
    Aboanob Guest

Redeem xbox live

i just buy a 3 month xbox live card but when i redeem its code its apear this probleme that some thing get wrong and i still try it two days long and nothing yet what is the probleme ???

:)

Aboanob, Sep 17, 2017
  2. idrr
    idrr Guest
    xbl code pls

hi

can anyone please give me xbox live gold redeem code and thanks very very much

3. Jamesx82x
    Jamesx82x Guest
    Fallout 3 free code?

I got a code a few days later in Xbox Live message an redeemed it on Xbox website now I gotta wait till its bc, no more 360.

Jamesx82x, Sep 17, 2017
  4. PredsFanWebs Win User

My friend can't hear me on xbox live anymore.

Redeemed an Xbox Live Three Month membership a few days ago but still haven't redeemed my XBOX Live Reward Credits. Can Someone help me
  5. Poison Stimp Win User

Redeemed cd keys code, not showing up in library for pc

No, I redeemed it to my Microsoft account and it said redeemed but it is not in my Xbox live library or my Microsoft store and the place that I redeemed it.
  6. MrMarooca Win User

Status Code: 80070057

Try redeeming the code on the Xbox Live website. Login to the Xbox website, then go to view profile, then click redeem code.
  7. ChiefJoboo Win User

I bought a genuine CD from Jericho, can I change the steam activation code?

You can redeem it on steam.

You can't redeem a steam code on the xbox/microsoft store platform. You MUST buy it digitally on the microsoft store to use it on xbox live/windows live.
  8. DanielSchibuk Win User

We don't recognize the computer you're using

Purchasing through console works as well as redeeming codes using Redeem Code in Xbox Live menu on Xbox web-site.
Thema:

Redeem xbox live

1. Redeem xbox live - Similar Threads - Redeem live

2. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  3. With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?

in XboX Insiders
    With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?: Yes! You can and you can refer to this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq Dro down the "With Xbox game pass ultimate,...
  4. I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...: I've tried taking off the account and re-adding it multiple times and holding the power button for ten seconds and unplugging the xbox and then holding power for 30 seconds but nothing worked....
  5. Redeem cards invalid /. Not allowed to play Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeem cards invalid /. Not allowed to play Xbox live: [img] So I decided to bust out my 360 and purchase a live gold card from Walmart. It made me make a new profile because it’s been so long I don’t remember email from last one, The card I bought...
  6. If I redeem an xbox live code for fortnite on my Microsoft account will I be able to claim...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I redeem an xbox live code for fortnite on my Microsoft account will I be able to claim...: So I was thinking of purchasing an Xbox live code for a fortnite item online but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to claim it through cloud gaming since I don't have an Xbox to claim it through. If I...
  7. Will I get banned for my friend redeeming a gift card in another country when I live in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I get banned for my friend redeeming a gift card in another country when I live in a...: Hello, my friend is currently exploring countries in Europe, he recently went to Turkey. He saw some gift cards in a store so he decided to buy me a couple of them since he was going to miss out...
  8. I cant redeem a code or buy a game or live without a creditcard even if with a PayPal i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem a code or buy a game or live without a creditcard even if with a PayPal i...: I cant redeem a code buy live or games without a creditcard. Even when a had a PayPal i was still required to have a creditcard I dont want a creditcard or PayPal to much difficulties. Why cant...
  9. after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009

in XBoX on Consoles
    after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009: after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009 95f3cd48-b755-40d8-a10f-001ef444bb57
  10. I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to plat on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to plat on pc.: I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to play on pc. I redeem on redeem.microsoft.com. In xbox app the game doesn't appear. What can I do? bfa1f8b1-90bb-4a50-b1f0-4aee4d178216