Redeem Xbox Live Code

Discus and support Redeem Xbox Live Code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to redeem a xbox live code that I recently purchased, but when I enter the code it says "This code cannot be used for this offer. Please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BaroqueBoat89, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Redeem Xbox Live Code

Im trying to redeem a xbox live code that I recently purchased, but when I enter the code it says "This code cannot be used for this offer. Please enter a Valid Code" Im trying to put it on my ' WastedFrog7 'gamertag.

:)

BaroqueBoat89, Jan 14, 2014
  2. idrr
    idrr Guest
    xbl code pls

hi

can anyone please give me xbox live gold redeem code and thanks very very much

3. Trist
    Trist Guest
    Zoo Tycoon

I purchased and have received and redeemed the codes for the games but seem to be getting an error code trying to redeem the 12 Month Live code.

Xbos-0x80169CF9

Any ideas? It just suggests trying again later.

Trist, Jan 14, 2014
  4. MrMarooca Win User

Status Code: 80070057

Try redeeming the code on the Xbox Live website. Login to the Xbox website, then go to view profile, then click redeem code.
  5. DanielSchibuk Win User

We don't recognize the computer you're using

Purchasing through console works as well as redeeming codes using Redeem Code in Xbox Live menu on Xbox web-site.
  6. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Halo spartan ****

Hi,

Try redeeming it here, go to the Xbox live Tab then Redeem code. that's if they have provided the code.

Happy Gaming!
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

Having problem to conect my first time in xbox gold live

8. CrazY1985 Win User

Fortnite - Standard editon for a friend

You'll receive a message on your xbox live profile with a redeemable code in it.

Send the code to your friend and he can redeem it.
Thema:

Redeem Xbox Live Code

1. Redeem Xbox Live Code - Similar Threads - Redeem Live Code

2. If I redeem an xbox live code for fortnite on my Microsoft account will I be able to claim...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I redeem an xbox live code for fortnite on my Microsoft account will I be able to claim...: So I was thinking of purchasing an Xbox live code for a fortnite item online but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to claim it through cloud gaming since I don't have an Xbox to claim it through. If I...
  3. I cant redeem a code or buy a game or live without a creditcard even if with a PayPal i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem a code or buy a game or live without a creditcard even if with a PayPal i...: I cant redeem a code buy live or games without a creditcard. Even when a had a PayPal i was still required to have a creditcard I dont want a creditcard or PayPal to much difficulties. Why cant...
  4. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  5. Не могу активировать код Xbox Live Gold|Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не могу активировать код Xbox Live Gold|Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold code: Не активируется карта оплаты Xbox Live Gold "К сожалению, произошла непредвиденная ошибка. Сведения о ней зафиксированы, мы постараемся выяснить еЁ причину. Попробуйте активировать свой код ещЁ...
  6. Can't redeem xbox live code as receipt wasn't given

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem xbox live code as receipt wasn't given: Just spoke to your online support ( laughable ) regarding a gift my son was given for Xmas Every year my father gives him a xbox live 12 month card which like clockwork he redeems in March...
  7. when i am trying to redeem xbox live subscription code xbox is trying to convert to 4...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when i am trying to redeem xbox live subscription code xbox is trying to convert to 4...: when i am trying to redeem xbox live subscription code xbox is trying to convert to 4 months ultimate sub..i don't want ultimate..i want 12 month live. why is microsoft trying to force me into...
  8. Redeem xbox live code and set up recurring payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem xbox live code and set up recurring payment: I am trying to set up xbox live for my son and agreed to set up recurring payment with my credit card. It says" you do not have permission to do this" . We are signed in to his account and I think...
  9. I can’t redeem my Xbox live code as it says it has been damaged

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can’t redeem my Xbox live code as it says it has been damaged: Hello Please help me can I request another code as I was putting my live redeem code which was already paid then as I already put in the numbers; it worked but as I was about to click I accept...
  10. Xbox live redeem code problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live redeem code problem: I have buy a xbox live gold 1month code from a trustful site but i cant redeem it, when i put the code it says "something went wrong check the instructions that came with your code" any solutions?...