Redeem Reward Points after Buying game

Discus and support Redeem Reward Points after Buying game in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi , since there was a game that I wanted to buy digitaly in the reward app, I did. But now after going back to the app I cannot redeem the 6.000... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BValentine45, Oct 22, 2020.

1. BValentine45
    BValentine45 Guest

Hi , since there was a game that I wanted to buy digitaly in the reward app, I did. But now after going back to the app I cannot redeem the 6.000 points. It is still asking me to buy the game. Yes I did buy the good game.

:)

BValentine45, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

As long as you activated the punchcard before buying the game it should automatically track and give you the points. It may take it a bit of time for the server to notice that you did buy the game. You would need to contact Microsoft
    Rewards support
    if it doesn't update.
  3. WaunaKeegan11 Win User

Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

4. [EX] Win User

How can I get CarX drift racing online free

Hey Catherine,

you could use the Microft Rewards program. After a while you'll be able to redeem enough Rewards points for credits to purchase the game.
  5. NOBLE CAMPER Win User

rewards points for call of duty black ops II rewards points????

you would have got the reward points if you purchased it in the time of the action, it doesn´t matter if you have a code or buy it from the marcetplace, but if you redeemed the code after the end of th rewards action you will get nothing
  6. II M0Z II Win User

VIP Vault

After this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards
    point.
    Thanks. That feels like a bit of a con given the valaue of a MS points vs the value of the prizes like gold or a games pass especially when your encouraged to store points up to buy a bigger prize but then all prizes are out of stock and now the scheme is
    closing.
Thema:

1. Redeem Reward Points after Buying game - Similar Threads - Redeem Reward Points

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  4. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  5. Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?: Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards? The reason why I'm asking is because I never had an Xbox before and I was wondering if I can get one for free by redeeming...
  6. Trouble redeeming rewards points on Xbox Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble redeeming rewards points on Xbox Rewards: I tried redeeming 5000 reward points for a 5$ gift card. It says something went wrong and now my points are gone and I don't have a gift card balance. What are my options?...
  7. Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?: I had auto redeem set up for gamepass, but I'm also getting charged at the same time. I no longer even see the auto redeem option, but I'm still getting my points taken out. This has been going on...
  8. Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed...: How do I resolve this issue 0627db37-6903-476a-8d02-940b32486a4f
  9. Why can’t i redeem my xbox rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t i redeem my xbox rewards points?: I have 4,000 xbox rewards points that I cant redeem and it’s been like this for a couple of weeks now. When i go to redeem my points on a reward a message pops up saying thanks and that i was...
  10. Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks!...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks!...: Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks! Enjoy your reward! And nothing happens, no email comes through and points aren’t deducted??? Please help...