Redeem on computer

Discus and support Redeem on computer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help, I redeemed a 3 mo live gold membership on computer but it doesnt show on the xbox. But Xbox charged my credit card for a membership. How do I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OpposedBoar02, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Redeem on computer

Help, I redeemed a 3 mo live gold membership on computer but it doesnt show on the xbox. But Xbox charged my credit card for a membership. How do I cancel that charge

:)

OpposedBoar02, Jan 2, 2014
  2. can't redeem my xbox live gold card

I have tried to redeem card on my xbox360,and on my computer

Rosinante1964, Jan 2, 2014
  3. wolfmanie
    wolfmanie Guest
    Rainbow Six Siege bundle

I tried that I can't even redeem them on my computer using ie

wolfmanie, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Redeem on computer

You would need to contact support and see if they can cancel the subscription. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    Xbox One Support | Xbox 360 Support | Xbox Live and Billing Support

If you redeemed it on the computer, make sure you're signed into the same account that you're using the console. This account does show as gold. If you are using the same account, you may just need to try testing your connection to resync your account to
    the servers.

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Redeem on computer

You would need to contact support and see if they can cancel the subscription. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com

If you redeemed it on the computer, make sure you're signed into the same account that you're using the console. This account does show as gold. If you are using the same account, you may just need to try testing your connection to resync your account to
    the servers.
  6. Morgan Bent Win User

Code already Redeemed?

Actually it's a "Minecraft for Windows 10" and the redeem code is "F9C43-HD6HT-9KYKK-Y3DQJ-4WPFZ" but when I went to redeem it on the computer it displayed as already redeemed.
  7. BattleAngell Win User

redeemed code on computer but not on xbox?

Oh... My... God... Thank you. *(blush)*
  8. Cowgirl0820 Win User

@ I Dashboard It, if he redeem ppc to the wrong account he can call suppot and they can assist with switching to the right account
  9. Cowgirl0820 Win User

try redownloading your profile by going to social, sign in or out, then going over to the right to download profile
Thema:

Redeem on computer

1. Redeem on computer - Similar Threads - Redeem computer

2. Fortnite redeem code not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Fortnite redeem code not working: My daughter for a fortnite card for her birthday and we redeemed it for her but the code isn't working. Its saying .you cant redeem is code here but yet again you can redeem it through the...
  3. Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?: I have two old Microsoft Store gift cards (had received them as gift several years ago). They say on the back that "This Card does not expire", but they come with a 16-digit code which cannot be...
  4. I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...: I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the right account? 59b4a262-5d54-40c0-ad9a-8d6c536af48f
  5. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  6. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  7. Code redeemed on windows but then when through to xbox its the wrong profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Code redeemed on windows but then when through to xbox its the wrong profile: Had a gift code for minecraft pc version and applied it to my microsoft acct - i didnt know it that when you play the game it uses the xbox launcher for it and that is linked to an xbox profile...
  8. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  9. play a pc game reward does not redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    play a pc game reward does not redeem: Despite many attempts (well over a month), the play a pc game reward does not redeem. I have logged in and out several times. Played three or four different games a day for at least an hour --- to...
  10. Redeemed code from my computer for my son's xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed code from my computer for my son's xbox: I used my computer to redeem code for a game but now the xbox doesn't show the game on it? 8c0ea039-acaa-4ffa-932e-6850ef51f300