Redeem on computer

Discus and support Redeem on computer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help, I redeemed a 3 mo live gold membership on computer but it doesnt show on the xbox. But Xbox charged my credit card for a membership. How do I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OpposedBoar02, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Redeem on computer

Help, I redeemed a 3 mo live gold membership on computer but it doesnt show on the xbox. But Xbox charged my credit card for a membership. How do I cancel that charge

:)

OpposedBoar02, Jan 2, 2014
  2. can't redeem my xbox live gold card

I have tried to redeem card on my xbox360,and on my computer

Rosinante1964, Jan 2, 2014
  3. wolfmanie
    wolfmanie Guest
    Rainbow Six Siege bundle

I tried that I can't even redeem them on my computer using ie

wolfmanie, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Redeem on computer

You would need to contact support and see if they can cancel the subscription. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    Xbox One Support | Xbox 360 Support | Xbox Live and Billing Support

If you redeemed it on the computer, make sure you're signed into the same account that you're using the console. This account does show as gold. If you are using the same account, you may just need to try testing your connection to resync your account to
    the servers.

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Redeem on computer

You would need to contact support and see if they can cancel the subscription. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com

If you redeemed it on the computer, make sure you're signed into the same account that you're using the console. This account does show as gold. If you are using the same account, you may just need to try testing your connection to resync your account to
    the servers.
  6. Morgan Bent Win User

Code already Redeemed?

Actually it's a "Minecraft for Windows 10" and the redeem code is "F9C43-HD6HT-9KYKK-Y3DQJ-4WPFZ" but when I went to redeem it on the computer it displayed as already redeemed.
  7. BattleAngell Win User

redeemed code on computer but not on xbox?

Oh... My... God... Thank you. *(blush)*
  8. Cowgirl0820 Win User

@ I Dashboard It, if he redeem ppc to the wrong account he can call suppot and they can assist with switching to the right account
  9. Cowgirl0820 Win User

try redownloading your profile by going to social, sign in or out, then going over to the right to download profile
Thema:

Redeem on computer

1. Redeem on computer - Similar Threads - Redeem computer

2. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  3. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  4. I how to redeem gift card from rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    I how to redeem gift card from rewards: I just brought a 3 dollar gift card on my Microsoft account and didn’t receive and also when I look at purchase history it doesn’t show there but it took the points for it from my total...
  5. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  6. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  7. Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...: Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not showing up on xbox series x console 1963545a-d12a-4715-a864-ca57e8d12bf8
  8. Why does the v bucks code is not redeeming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the v bucks code is not redeeming?: I redeem the code on epic and then they gave me the Xbox code and on instructions says go in Microsoft store and select redeem code. That what I did, but it said that I can’t redeem the code in...
  9. Redeem Points on purchase?

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeem Points on purchase?: I get the following messages on xbox whenever I make a purchase... I go to the rewards.microsoft.com, but what do I need to do to actually redeem these? [img] ab7dbbcc-41c8-40f9-9e6c-d617e786514d
  10. Redeemed code from my computer for my son's xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed code from my computer for my son's xbox: I used my computer to redeem code for a game but now the xbox doesn't show the game on it? 8c0ea039-acaa-4ffa-932e-6850ef51f300