Redeem on computer

Discus and support Redeem on computer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help, I redeemed a 3 mo live gold membership on computer but it doesnt show on the xbox. But Xbox charged my credit card for a membership. How do I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OpposedBoar02, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Redeem on computer

Help, I redeemed a 3 mo live gold membership on computer but it doesnt show on the xbox. But Xbox charged my credit card for a membership. How do I cancel that charge

:)

OpposedBoar02, Jan 2, 2014
  2. can't redeem my xbox live gold card

I have tried to redeem card on my xbox360,and on my computer

Rosinante1964, Jan 2, 2014
  3. wolfmanie
    wolfmanie Guest
    Rainbow Six Siege bundle

I tried that I can't even redeem them on my computer using ie

wolfmanie, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Redeem on computer

You would need to contact support and see if they can cancel the subscription. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    Xbox One Support | Xbox 360 Support | Xbox Live and Billing Support

If you redeemed it on the computer, make sure you're signed into the same account that you're using the console. This account does show as gold. If you are using the same account, you may just need to try testing your connection to resync your account to
    the servers.

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Redeem on computer

You would need to contact support and see if they can cancel the subscription. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com

If you redeemed it on the computer, make sure you're signed into the same account that you're using the console. This account does show as gold. If you are using the same account, you may just need to try testing your connection to resync your account to
    the servers.
  6. Morgan Bent Win User

Code already Redeemed?

Actually it's a "Minecraft for Windows 10" and the redeem code is "F9C43-HD6HT-9KYKK-Y3DQJ-4WPFZ" but when I went to redeem it on the computer it displayed as already redeemed.
  7. BattleAngell Win User

redeemed code on computer but not on xbox?

Oh... My... God... Thank you. *(blush)*
  8. Cowgirl0820 Win User

@ I Dashboard It, if he redeem ppc to the wrong account he can call suppot and they can assist with switching to the right account
  9. Cowgirl0820 Win User

try redownloading your profile by going to social, sign in or out, then going over to the right to download profile
Thema:

Redeem on computer

1. Redeem on computer - Similar Threads - Redeem computer

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061
  4. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  5. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  6. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  7. Why does the code say already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the code say already redeemed: Just bought a gift card and son tried to redeem on account and it says the code has already been redeemed 2f38dac4-7ccf-435e-96df-d4ff11904b74
  8. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  9. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  10. Redeemed code from my computer for my son's xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed code from my computer for my son's xbox: I used my computer to redeem code for a game but now the xbox doesn't show the game on it? 8c0ea039-acaa-4ffa-932e-6850ef51f300