Redeem on computer

Discus and support Redeem on computer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help, I redeemed a 3 mo live gold membership on computer but it doesnt show on the xbox. But Xbox charged my credit card for a membership. How do I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OpposedBoar02, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Redeem on computer

Help, I redeemed a 3 mo live gold membership on computer but it doesnt show on the xbox. But Xbox charged my credit card for a membership. How do I cancel that charge

:)

OpposedBoar02, Jan 2, 2014
  2. can't redeem my xbox live gold card

I have tried to redeem card on my xbox360,and on my computer

Rosinante1964, Jan 2, 2014
  3. wolfmanie
    wolfmanie Guest
    Rainbow Six Siege bundle

I tried that I can't even redeem them on my computer using ie

wolfmanie, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Redeem on computer

You would need to contact support and see if they can cancel the subscription. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    Xbox One Support | Xbox 360 Support | Xbox Live and Billing Support

If you redeemed it on the computer, make sure you're signed into the same account that you're using the console. This account does show as gold. If you are using the same account, you may just need to try testing your connection to resync your account to
    the servers.

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Redeem on computer

You would need to contact support and see if they can cancel the subscription. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com

If you redeemed it on the computer, make sure you're signed into the same account that you're using the console. This account does show as gold. If you are using the same account, you may just need to try testing your connection to resync your account to
    the servers.
  6. Morgan Bent Win User

Code already Redeemed?

Actually it's a "Minecraft for Windows 10" and the redeem code is "F9C43-HD6HT-9KYKK-Y3DQJ-4WPFZ" but when I went to redeem it on the computer it displayed as already redeemed.
  7. BattleAngell Win User

redeemed code on computer but not on xbox?

Oh... My... God... Thank you. *(blush)*
  8. Cowgirl0820 Win User

@ I Dashboard It, if he redeem ppc to the wrong account he can call suppot and they can assist with switching to the right account
  9. Cowgirl0820 Win User

try redownloading your profile by going to social, sign in or out, then going over to the right to download profile
Thema:

Redeem on computer

1. Redeem on computer - Similar Threads - Redeem computer

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  5. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  6. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  7. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  8. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  9. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  10. Redeemed code from my computer for my son's xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed code from my computer for my son's xbox: I used my computer to redeem code for a game but now the xbox doesn't show the game on it? 8c0ea039-acaa-4ffa-932e-6850ef51f300