Redeem multiple Xbox Gold Live gift cards

Discus and support Redeem multiple Xbox Gold Live gift cards in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I redeem two 3 month Xbox Gold Live cards will that becomes 6 month? What are the limitations on redeeming multiple gift cards?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nafjan Thottathil, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Redeem multiple Xbox Gold Live gift cards

If I redeem two 3 month Xbox Gold Live cards will that becomes 6 month? What are the limitations on redeeming multiple gift cards?

:)

Nafjan Thottathil, Nov 21, 2020
  2. PokeyCarcass766 Win User

Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.

Hi, everybody! Before, I redeem xbox gift card for Microsoft rewards, do I need require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I can redeem. I have over 9000 points. Do I require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I redeem xbox gift card or Microsoft
    gift card for Microsoft Rewards? Is it same I can use Microsoft gift card and Xbox gift card for PCs, Xbox One and Xbox 360?
    yes xbox gift cards will work on pc,s and yes you need xbox live gold go for xbox live gold first.
  3. nicky49 Win User

Xbox live gold gift card

Xbox live gold gift card has been redeemed. Can't seem to see if we are xbox live gold subscribers
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live code not working

Is it a gift card or a Live card?

A gift card would add funds to your account so you would need to redeem that first and then purchase gold with your Microsoft account balance, although with promotions you typically have to purchase the gold using a credit card. You should be able to redeem
    it at http://xbox.com/redeemcode

A Live card would have a specific amount of gold time already on it and would not be redeemable towards a promotion. Once you redeem it, you would just have that amount of gold on your account.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Cartão xbox live[Xbox live card]

Hello LucasQuaresma1,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue redeeming a code for Xbox Live Gold. To troubleshoot this, please visit the following page:

Troubleshoot Redeeming Xbox Gift Codes/Cards

I hope this helps.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Yes. The cards will stack. You can add up to 36 months at a time.
Thema:

1. Redeem multiple Xbox Gold Live gift cards - Similar Threads - Redeem multiple Gold

2. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  3. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  4. I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?: So basically I redeemed a code for a fortnite pack but the items have not appeared in my account? When I go to input the code again or check my account it says it’s been purchased/redeemed but...
  5. Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...: Trying to redeem points for $25 dollar xbox gift card. Click on redeem and just keep getting try again over and over. f404b7a3-dcc5-44af-874a-ad1fe6b3b5fe
  6. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  7. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  8. I how to redeem gift card from rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    I how to redeem gift card from rewards: I just brought a 3 dollar gift card on my Microsoft account and didn’t receive and also when I look at purchase history it doesn’t show there but it took the points for it from my total...
  9. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  10. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6