Redeem code used on wrong account

Discus and support Redeem code used on wrong account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello - I have built up enough points to redeem a code for a months free game pass ultimate - great! Unfortunately I did not spot that I used the code... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Iangus7, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Iangus7
    Iangus7 Guest

Hello - I have built up enough points to redeem a code for a months free game pass ultimate - great! Unfortunately I did not spot that I used the code on the incorrect email address. Is there any way I can move this to the correct email address/account?

:)

Iangus7, Jun 30, 2022
  2. ChellMyBell1983 Win User

I can't log into my xbox live service.

If you've redeemed the code on the wrong account you will need to contact Customer Support to see if they can cancel it on the wrong account and issue you a code to redeem on the correct account.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  3. Smwutches Win User

Included with Xbox rewards never showed up

Codes are one time use only. So if you already redeemed it on an account, even if it's the wrong account, there's no way to redeem it on another account.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but that’s not possible. If you’re on Xbox you can share the said subscription on your main account/correct account by setting it as Home Xbox.

If you’re on PC you may need to use the account.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

I redeemed my vbucks card and when I put in the secondary code, I used the wrong Microsoft account

I redeemed my vbucks card and when I put in the secondary code, I used the wrong Microsoft account
    Unfortunately theres nothing that can be done about that once the code has been redeemed.

Nothing is transferable between accounts.
  6. maxen Win User

Xbox Live Gold 12 months

Is there any chance you accidentally redeemed the code on the wrong account? This would be the only reason why the code would redeem but you cannot find it on your account afterwards.
Thema:

1. Redeem code used on wrong account - Similar Threads - Redeem code used

2. How do I redeem beta code for mw III if I used the wrong microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem beta code for mw III if I used the wrong microsoft account?: I signed in to the wrong microsoft account to redeem beta code for MWIII, how can I reset it to the correct one? 56b64c04-8d32-445e-9a0a-2c2044d3db5c
  3. Used a redeem code to pre order a game but saying it has already been redeemed please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Used a redeem code to pre order a game but saying it has already been redeemed please help: Redeem code saying it has already been redeemed. Trying to buy a game. Can you please help. 9115dd14-1aee-4db8-9650-21ace668c6da
  4. If I have bought minecraft java and bedrock edition already (using a redeem code), why does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have bought minecraft java and bedrock edition already (using a redeem code), why does...: After buying java and bedrock edition redeem code from eb games, I redeemed using a microsoft account, which meant I should have access to both. Java works fine but whilst trying to download it...
  5. redeem a code already used on another console

in XBoX Accessibility
    redeem a code already used on another console: How to redeem a code used on another console a2df4353-3b92-4b1b-bb9e-4d909351eb4a
  6. Redeem code used on wrong account and now I can't use it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code used on wrong account and now I can't use it: Hi Microsoft do not want to help me with this. We purchased Hogwarts dark Arts for Xbox and installed fine. My son then redeemed the additional content on a different account that we don't use....
  7. If you have a game on your account that you got digitally using a Redeem Code, when you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you have a game on your account that you got digitally using a Redeem Code, when you...: I'm wondering in case I have to deleted a few games to make up some space, never really had a lot of games activated digitally. 276e8e46-4e2e-41d2-86dc-1df5882d9645
  8. Can't use Discord redeem code and it shows me this error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Discord redeem code and it shows me this error: [Mod removed - personal information] Can't use Discord redeem code and it shows me this error. Could someone explain to me what I need to do((( 6b9d7326-7e1b-476b-ad76-b8ec4ee8c620
  9. Is there a possible way to use my redeem code for PC Game Pass without bank info?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a possible way to use my redeem code for PC Game Pass without bank info?: I recently redeemed a 1 month PC Game Pass from Microsoft Rewards, which i immediately went to redeem it. However, when I went to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem , I put in the code...
  10. cant use redeem code

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant use redeem code: I was redeeming a game code but when i entered code this error happened: We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. what does this error exactly mean ???...