Redeem Code shows another region for my account

Discus and support Redeem Code shows another region for my account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I created an account some time ago on my Xbox 360 with my profile set to the United States because my country Turkey wasn't listed on the signup... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by alperfatih, Jun 24, 2021.

1. alperfatih
    alperfatih Guest

Hi,

I created an account some time ago on my Xbox 360 with my profile set to the United States because my country Turkey wasn't listed on the signup page these days.

Now I'm trying to redeem a GamePass code but my region was set to the United States. I had changed my region and address on my Xbox account and Microsoft account but the redeem page still shows my region as United States.

Redeem Code shows another region for my account [​IMG]

:)

alperfatih, Jun 24, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @alperfatih!

Digital content codes for Microsoft are region specific. The location on your Xbox is what determines the Store on your Xbox and the market that reflects that region. Redeeming codes is influenced from this rule since they are prepaid based on the region you are in so the region your Xbox is set to has to match the region the code was bought from. However, it would be best to contact our live agents regarding this matter to check your account and the code from their end.

Contact us.
  3. alperfatih Win User

Hi, thank you for your message, unfortunately that didn't helped . I had used my code via the Microsoft Store app on Windows and it worked!
  4. Nursemorph Win User

The OP seems to have solved this so it's moot. However, the issue here was mainly that the OP originally registered their Xbox etc as United States...later on they changed their profile and Xbox to Turkey but the Store itself didn't change and so stayed as U.S.....this caused the issue
  5. TheWizardRei Win User

Xbox 360 error code: 80150017

My region is PAL and what if i redeem the code from another region ?
  6. YTPsychoYT Win User

XBOX Live Error

My region is fine. I bought the code on another account that I have purchased other products from before. I have tried redeeming on both accounts and still same error. I need another code, or a refund.
Thema:

1. Redeem Code shows another region for my account - Similar Threads - Redeem Code shows

2. Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up: Nightmare family pack not showing up after I redeemed code. 92cdab1f-4f92-4781-9a65-d986352b7c4f
  3. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  4. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  5. My code is showing as already redeemed but I don't have the items - What should i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My code is showing as already redeemed but I don't have the items - What should i do?: I subbed to a streamed to unlock the Omen Ship set for Sea of Thieves - I have the code in my twitch and have redeemed it on the Microsoft website, however it doesn't show the items in my game....
  6. How do I redeem a code that shows the message: "This code can't be redeemed. It was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem a code that shows the message: "This code can't be redeemed. It was...: My friend bought me a product for Microsoft store, but when I try to redeem it, a message that says: "This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account."...
  7. Redeem code game not showing on xbox store or account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code game not showing on xbox store or account: Hi I purchased hitman a world of assassination via the reedem a code method for my xbox. The code registered and worked I received a email from Microsoft as a receipt but when I used my xbox hours...
  8. I redeemed an Xbox game code on the Xbox app on my pc and the game wont show up in my library.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed an Xbox game code on the Xbox app on my pc and the game wont show up in my library.: I recently pre-ordered "The crew motorfest gold edition" from (site removed) for Xbox, once I brought it I then went to the Xbox app on my pc to redeem the code that I was given and the Xbox app...
  9. Game not showing after redeeming code that said was successful

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not showing after redeeming code that said was successful: Bought madden 24 through Amazon with code, The code was redeemed successfully however the game isn’t showing nor listed under my games. Microsoft says it was successful but not showing under...
  10. I redeemed a code for Maddden 24 and isnt showing up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for Maddden 24 and isnt showing up.: Hi, I bought Madden 24 on amazon and just redeemed it onto my xbox account. It said redeemed and now I can not find it anywhere in my games/apps/full library or anything and is saying I should buy...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to redeem different region code fortnite xbox

2. This code is for another region Xbox