Redeem code says code has been redeemed. IT HAS NOT been redeemed.

Discus and support Redeem code says code has been redeemed. IT HAS NOT been redeemed. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got a brand new xbox controller for chirstmas. With it, came a code for 14 days free of xbox game pass ultimate. When i entered the code this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Xacko, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Xacko
    Xacko Guest

I got a brand new xbox controller for chirstmas. With it, came a code for 14 days free of xbox game pass ultimate. When i entered the code this morning, it said the code had already been redeemed, which it had not been, as i had only opened the controller the night before, and had not previously redeemed the code. After trying to redeem the code a few more times (getting the same message) on the fourth or fifth try, it simply said code not found, try again. I did, and guess what it said. CODE HAS BEEN REDEEMED.

:)

Xacko, Jan 8, 2022
  2. LeCheBauer Win User

Codes not redeeming for 3 different games on my xbox 1

Have same issue with codes not redeeming and tech has checked system and account and code will still not redeem.
  3. sparklefingers Win User

me again with the rewards.

i have they say the time to have redeemed the code has lapsed.
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

gears of war 4 loyal customer code package

Hey ImJusLucky -

The Gears of War Operations Pack Codes are single use codes so they are only able to be used by the account that redeems the code. If your wife has not redeemed the code, you can write it down and redeem it on your account. If she has redeemed it on her
    account already, we are unable to further assist as codes cannot be transferred between accounts.

Hopefully it is the former and not the latter but let us know. :)
  5. Firmity Win User

Xbox Live's EVOLVE Alpha code

The conclusion I came to with this issue was that people are trying to redeem the code with an a account that has shared membership you must redeem the code on a profile that actually has xbox live
  6. 4297f9a3-1dfb-4130-8 Win User

How to Find and put in my account, the free robux with my new xbox one console

There should be a card in the box with your Xbox that has a code you can redeem for the game. Instructions on how to redeem the code will be on the card.
Thema:

1. Redeem code says code has been redeemed. IT HAS NOT been redeemed. - Similar Threads - Redeem code says

2. Why does the code say already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the code say already redeemed: Just bought a gift card and son tried to redeem on account and it says the code has already been redeemed 2f38dac4-7ccf-435e-96df-d4ff11904b74
  3. Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up: Nightmare family pack not showing up after I redeemed code. 92cdab1f-4f92-4781-9a65-d986352b7c4f
  4. What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed: I bought an Egyptian code for Minecraft while i was at America with an American debit card but now im in Egypt. Once i try to redeem the code it says that it was purchased from a different region...
  5. Xbox code Redeem denied on PC, Went to try on Xbox and now the code says its redeemed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox code Redeem denied on PC, Went to try on Xbox and now the code says its redeemed.: Hello! i was trying to activate this Minty Legends Fortnite Pack that i bought a while ago (not expired) and i tried to redeem it on pc and it pulled it up, like it noticed that it was that Minty...
  6. So i put in the code for a gift card and after attempting to redeeming it, it says that i...

in XBoX on Windows
    So i put in the code for a gift card and after attempting to redeeming it, it says that i...: So i put in the code for a gift card and after attempting to redeeming it, it says that i already own this. looking at my order history shows that I didn’t redeem it...
  7. i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...

in XBoX on Windows
    i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...: then when i put the capitals and symbols in it says password doesn't mach 0f5336c7-7a04-4ac7-aaf7-5b4426ac737e
  8. I can redeem my digital code for my Xbox it says the code is redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can redeem my digital code for my Xbox it says the code is redeemed: Please need help how to redeem my digital code 773dd399-cbbc-4f2c-a2ad-65f91a2ab983
  9. when i want to redeem the code i doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i want to redeem the code i doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product and...: so i bought the msfs2020 premium deluxe disk version.i installed the game.but i have a problem with activation.when i want to redeem the code it doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product...
  10. My digital code says redeemed already what do I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My digital code says redeemed already what do I do: I bought a code from game stop online and I went to put the code in and it says it’s been used 094dad43-47b8-41c4-a825-f7f10223272b