Redeem code regions

Discus and support Redeem code regions in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am in Ireland and bought a gift through Xbox for a friend in South Africa. Code not working. Can we get this to work? Or do I have to found out how... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Heathen ZA, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Heathen ZA
    Heathen ZA Guest

Redeem code regions

I am in Ireland and bought a gift through Xbox for a friend in South Africa. Code not working. Can we get this to work? Or do I have to found out how to get a refund?

:)

Heathen ZA, Dec 4, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

says cant reedem a code becuase wrong region

You can't change the code's region. You can only redeem codes that are meant for the region there are for. So if you are in the USA, then you can only redeem codes for the US region.
  3. Mister Maka Win User

rainbow six siege erreur code vegas 1 et 2

Hey there lunalanton.

Please be sure not to post codes on the forums, as anyone can see and redeem them. If you're having trouble redeeming the codes make sure the region of your account is set to the correct region of your physical locale. Cross-region accounts aren't supported
    and can cause trouble with redeeming codes.

If you get a chance, please share the error code you're receiving when trying to redeem a code. Thanks!
  4. ngocphi Win User

Discord redeem code is geolocked

Discord gamepass redeem codes are region specific they are only redeemable in eligible regions

Not all regions qualify for them

What is your physical tegion?
  5. Smwutches Win User

not able to redeem Fallout 3 code

The codes can be redeemed on the One or website. Usually the issues with redeeming the codes is a region issue. The game is region locked. So in order to download, your account region and your physical location have to match and you have to live in a region
    where the game is available.
  6. gamer in DNA Win User

I can't redeem the code

I can't redeem the code

it is add ons for dead by daylight

i Purchase it as a gift for my friend

After I redeem the code this message appeare

Contact the purchaser to get a code that works in your region

This code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed.

so I want refund
Thema:

Redeem code regions

1. Redeem code regions - Similar Threads - Redeem code regions

2. i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help: just respond too my question 733dbec2-b80c-46d7-b5a7-c01ff49614dc
  3. This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.: My friend gifted me Minecraft. This error occurred, although we both have the same region - Kyrgyzstan ade443a1-5757-4190-a912-0c74ed40b0e1
  4. What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed: I bought an Egyptian code for Minecraft while i was at America with an American debit card but now im in Egypt. Once i try to redeem the code it says that it was purchased from a different region...
  5. Can't redeem code from another region?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem code from another region?: Greetings, I got gifted a code redeem for a game, got the code on email and after having some trouble signing on my account, i was able to get in a tried redeeming my code, only to get this red...
  6. I can't redeem code because it was purchased in a different region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't redeem code because it was purchased in a different region: I bought a game and received a code but when I try to redeem it it says that I can't because it was purchased in another region. I purchased another one from the same spot and it worked just fine....
  7. "this code can't be redeemed. it was purchased in a different region from your account"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "this code can't be redeemed. it was purchased in a different region from your account": i bought my friend minecraft and sent it through email, when she tried redeeming the code it said it was bought in a different region, can you not redeem codes bought in other countries? if not is...
  8. How can i redeem a code from onther region ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i redeem a code from onther region ?: I already changed my country and region but i still cant redeem it , i bought it from G2a for a good price The code its valid c459e21d-ded0-4638-97fa-9042da872ae5
  9. I can t redeem code în my region(Germany) even i bought code for Europe. How can I redeem it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I can t redeem code în my region(Germany) even i bought code for Europe. How can I redeem it?: I bought one code, but i can't redeem it in my region(Germany) even i bought it for Europe. How can i redeem it? fa716330-feaf-42e8-b4a7-647e11580acf
  10. how can i get a valid code to redeem if it was gifted from a different region

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i get a valid code to redeem if it was gifted from a different region: can i get. Another code if the original one isnt valid e7b48278-957e-4311-8113-4ed3952f550d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. redeemin game pass ultimate from another region